• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just smoked a joint, I'm trying to avoid tobacco for a day or two cause my lungs are a little worn out.

Took too much klonopin. Jamming out to some tunes. And hoping for some OC. Worst case i keep drinking booze or take a night time dose of kratom. Who cares? I do I guess but sometimes it's tough to pick which addiction wins. Its like trying to pick the right girl when everyone of them is perfect (maybe not a good analogy cause I've never been there!). But ya beer will keep me alive till the better dope gets here I hope

^ no bud my man? I'm waiting on a guy myself since I can supposedly get a good deal. Passed out for a fuckin hour earlier after a few beers. Damn it is hot.

Anyyyway I guess technically I'm sober and hoping to elevate into a crossfade asap.

Last edited:
i think i like kickin it in here with those peoples posts im familiar with. creeper alert.

im makin the most of my time off and bump in meds for the short term. have been waking and baking a fair bit, as i am now with a coffee and pending cigar. i had my morning fix of 150mg morphine (er), 50mg oxynorm, 20mg valium.

stock is up with more weed in the pocket so im having a mx and throwing on the second season of
Community.

Just had dinner and now im smoking a joint dutch style of some unknown but very dank weed. Had several bongs early.

EDIT: I'm also drinkin some chamomile and other similar herbs tea ;)

Last edited:
White tea and chorizo homefries to wake me up. Then a splee to put me to sleep. Pretty drunked. And a good day in all.

I love potatoe

Feeling nice and relaxed on 10mgs of Alprazolam (Insane tolerance I don't recommend it unless you know your limits.

about to feel even better tho.
Just orally consumed 40mgs of Hydrocodone. :D

^Sounds awesome. mmm...crack.

.5mg clonazepam and nothing else. I'm re-evaluating priorities. Trying to quit\cut back. Knowing full well as soon as I unbury myself from this hole I've dug for myself that I'll be digging it again. :( This will be the first day I intentionally didn't smoke weed in fucking years if I make it. I'm tired of spending my money on pot even if I do like smoking it!

Last edited:
^Sounds awesome. mmm...crack.

.5mg clonazepam and nothing else. I'm re-evaluating priorities. Trying to quit\cut back. Knowing full well as soon as I unbury myself from this hole I've dug for myself that I'll be back fucking shoveling away.

I'm slowly winging myself off the benzos and opiates but it's hard to do these days dealing with stressful ass shit. I'm digging myself out of a hole atm.

Shit man I'd do dirty things for some Clonazepam lol. My fav benzo hands down. Same with Lorazepam.

I'm slowly winging myself off the benzos and opiates but it's hard to do these days dealing with stressful ass shit.

Shit man I'd do dirty things for some Clonazepam lol. My fav benzo hands down.

Thats the thing man is the stress. I have bad bipolar and I went to go see a doc today and he wrote me 21 klonopin .5's to take ontop of my 1mg\day. I was SOO happy because I know it will help me get my shit together. My main problem is a weed\beer habit that cost me money and isn't helping me much. The weed helps with my bipolar mood swings a bit but its not a fucking magic bullet and I don't like spending 90 bucks a week I'll learn to deal with my emotions. The booze just taste good but it can actually make me more depressed go figure!

heaps of weed all day. smoked so much.
kratom, still feeling this.. kratom can actually be nice. i think its crazy how similar it is to opiates but its not.

i think it could be 4th day of dosing kratom so i'll stop for a while.

Dude guys, insane weekend not really drug wise, but insane. Beautiful weather, pool, bar, girls, good friends and good music. An obviously alcohol an weed all weekend an my secret stash of suboxone an etizolam haha. Great fucking time.

ATM, 2mg etizolam and .25mg of suboxone. Once these peak I will. Smoke my dank asss buddd an if the mood strikes (it will ha) some beer.

Woke up from an intended 30 minute nap after 90 minutes. Damnit haha. This is some good weed. Gotta go back to cooking food now.

fading back into my recliner. morning meds kicked in after an IV of morphine. woken n boke with the bowl still half full.

hammer down bowl of bongs before lunch. mission accepted.

High as fuck, smoked my first bowl all day after work and I feel pretty good. My first day shift in a long time.

^Me too! Gettin DTFO on some incredible hash from Chalice last weekend.... Blue Cookies, Dream Kush, Paris OG, Jet Fuel OG, Guava (1st place solvent-based), Blue Dream, Platinum Kush...

^awesome, I'll join you by taking a dab of the white widow wax i picked up at the medi after work, haven't tried it from this club yet.

6ish grams of kratom, and still pretty high from my morning spliff.

I got like another 7grams of kratom, probably gonna take that at some point today, but other than that, gonna be a dull one. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.