• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ SUb, gross! Enjoy ur toothpaste flavoured shite.

700 mgs oxy today
60 mg clobazam
and drugs I'm prob forgetting like alprazolam, oxazepam and copius amounts of mariujuanna.

Payce!

Ha I would rather be on sub than have to do 700mgs of oxy to get out of bed that's retarded your blood must be all oxycodone and no blood cells haha just kidding still I can't find much good in remembering those days where it was an 8ball of China white to feel normal for a day or 500+mgs of oxy. Its mostly pain and hurt to me now but it does still have the best high if I was gonna die tomorrow I would be doing twice as much as you believe me lol

Just vaped some kief and smoked some bud which is going lovely with the afterglow from the mxe I plugged last night.

Ha I would rather be on sub than have to do 700mgs of oxy to get out of bed that's retarded your blood must be all oxycodone and no blood cells haha just kidding still I can't find much good in remembering those days where it was an 8ball of China white to feel normal for a day or 500+mgs of oxy. Its mostly pain and hurt to me now but it does still have the best high if I was gonna die tomorrow I would be doing twice as much as you believe me lol

700 mgs was my daily total comprised of multiple doses ranging from 80-160 mgs a go, less than 80 mgs won't do much at all. i usually get up at 10 am (taken sem off to blow fees on drugs) and take oxy every few hours till 2 am and give u guys my daily totals most of the time. But I agree, I never thought I'd be taking 100 mg+ doses at once. At the moment I'm just chasing women and hoping a relationship will get my tolerance down. When I'm talking to/hanging with a beautiful woman drugs are the furthest thing from my mind.

As for this dick sizing contest you've challenged me to;

My worst day oxycodone wise was taking 40 x 40 OC mgs (1600 mgs);

and my worst china white day was 2.5/3 grams of china that a lil line of which made my buddy(semi-tolerant - does 40 mg ocs in a line) puke his guts out (puked about 5 times) after a 5 cm long very thin line of aforementioned heroin.

Last edited:
^ fuck your tolerance is crazy, sometimes when I read the doses you take I chuckle because they are ridicolously high man

ot: smoked a bit of weed like an hour ago, took 0.25 xanax, relaxed
craving beer.

whos: that's fucking nuts dude, I'm sorry.
tryp: good for you man, it's just too much fucking work to do that all the time. once you get over being young and the novelty wears off a little 'less is more' really comes into its own...

ot: a little oxy through the day, just got home and started dabbing Jet Fuel OG.. so terp-y.. almost weird tasting but just pungent

smoked a bit of weed like an hour ago, took 0.25 xanax, relaxed
craving beer.
Satisfied my beer cravings by drinking haof a liter of some excellent beer, pretty chilled right now, smoking a cig feels very good

^ SUb, gross! Enjoy ur toothpaste flavoured shite.

700 mgs oxy today
60 mg clobazam
and drugs I'm prob forgetting like alprazolam, oxazepam and copius amounts of mariujuanna.

Payce!

Do you take your oxy orally or snort it? You have the old crushable OCs right?

I imagine you're probably taking a lot of them orally. Even if you snorted half of what you took that would be a whole lot of powder to sniff.

700 mgs was my daily total comprised of multiple doses ranging from 80-160 mgs a go, less than 80 mgs won't do much at all. i usually get up at 10 am (taken sem off to blow fees on drugs) and take oxy every few hours till 2 am and give u guys my daily totals most of the time. But I agree, I never thought I'd be taking 100 mg+ doses at once. At the moment I'm just chasing women and hoping a relationship will get my tolerance down. When I'm talking to/hanging with a beautiful woman drugs are the furthest thing from my mind.

As for this dick sizing contest you've challenged me to;

My worst day oxycodone wise was taking 40 x 40 OC mgs (1600 mgs);

and my worst china white day was 2.5/3 grams of china that a lil line of which made my buddy(semi-tolerant - does 40 mg ocs in a line) puke his guts out (puked about 5 times) after a 5 cm long very thin line of aforementioned heroin.

lol what dick sizing I ain't challenging you to shit I'm not proud of the shit I've done.
But seriously you don't want to start this cause those amounts of heroin and oxy you mentioned are for pussys any opiate naive person can puke from a small line of dope he wouldve dropped dead from the shit here in Canada haha IT AINT NO THANG FOR ME TO HAVE TO DO A QUARTER OUNCE OF HEROIN JUST TO TAKE A SHIT EVERY MORNING!!!? AHH I HATE BITCHES THAT COME INTO MY LOFE AND JUDGE ME FOR ALL THE SHIT IVE DONE!!!

Haha I'm just kidding a good friend of mine used to scream that at anyone who judged him for using drugs haha always cracks me up AINT NOTHING BOY!

Last edited:
Had a great day at my new job as a prep cook at an italian restaurant.

Went to a friend's and smoked a caviar joint (weed rolled in wax and kief and sprinkled with hash oil, my local dispensary's signature preroll, the best preroll you'll ever buy), many, bong hits, like 3 king sized spliffs, and now I'm crashed out. Good thing I start work in the afternoon.

For the 1st time in over...12+ years, I've woken up for 6 days in a row, not taking anything, not having to swallow a pill besides my Thyroid Med., (I have no thyroid-so that is more than necessary), 900mg. Gabapentin& 3 Tylenol.No more methadone.. Not a Clonazepam, not a half a Hydrocodone ( tho that would be nice&helpful as hell though, as I've rather fucked up the foot...3weeks post surgery, I smashed my foot & one of the screws keeping my metatarsal together has shifted due to me fucking it up rather good- I'd to go to hospital 4days ago & even refused an IV for Morophine. That is not the Emme80 I've known for so long. I HAVE 400+mg. of Methadone, Dilauded, Percocet script , and 40 Vicodin, among a varied supply of downers. All within' arms reach-but I have not extended my arm that direction! Tomorrow will be a first full week of me rather fucking sober. Opposite of anything high. Opposite of having to take anything to simply function! It's odd,l feel like I've been released from prison, walking( limping ) out into this world that I've only known with a fog, a daze and a secret (methadone, etc. & history) under the dose of some narcotic just to get out of bed & face the outside world.
Today, I wake, rather freaking clean. I thought I'd have a...total clarity as if a veil was lifted. I don't. But what I do have is a freedom- one I've not known in 12+years. And I'll take it! So how high am I? Not at all. It 'a strange indeed, and I somehow feel fine. The only thing that is fucked up-my foot . ;) And my crazy ass mind. So, g'mornin to ya all!
A special big time shout out and huge thank you to trainspotter who stuck with me&all my circular , never ending doubts, questions and annoying thoughts. You ROCK. And to Lorne??? You know your shite & I thank you as well!
Damn dude, that's fucking impressive. How your not deep into WD is beyond me but seriously, good for you.
LETS ALL DICKSIZE: I USED TO SHOOT .7 SHOTS WITH COCAINE, helluva speedball :) jk, .5 was the highest I ever went with blaq, not sure how much white as scales are for people who have time, I WANT MY COCAINES NOW so you dump it till you think you have enoough to clinch your fkn heart heart and can't hear for 15 minutes, nearly deff, but not, it's so loud but my TV is on volume 15, and it sounds like 60.. I will ALWAYS fucking love dope n coke.. But, I don't miss those days, however I do miss shooting caine' my god. Literally the worst decision I ever made was putting that shit in a rig, I reallllly want to relapse on it, but then I'd end up getting dope too and I'd want at least a ball of white to binge on bellringers <3
ON TOPIC: 4mg Bupe (Weaning off completely within 3 weeks) and I have no idea, lots of benzos. I can say it was SL Atiivan, K-pins oral, Temazepam oral, Valyummmmmm oral, and to top it off, good ol' xannies.
BTW; Super jealous you have M-Dones.. I want to take 5 days off subs, and get on dones for a few days. I've kicked that way before and it worked fantastic. I also love Methadone, though. Mdones + Benzos = refreshing :)

Hahahaha, I thought this was the Morning fix thread. I'm not high, just stabilized. =[[

"For the 1st time in over...12+ years, I've woken up for 6 days in a row, not taking anything, not having to swallow a pill besides my Thyroid Med., (I have no thyroid-so that is more than necessary), 900mg. Gabapentin& 3 Tylenol.No more methadone.. Not a Clonazepam, not a half a Hydrocodone ( tho that would be nice&helpful as hell though, as I've rather fucked up the foot...3weeks post surgery, I smashed my foot & one of the screws keeping my metatarsal together has shifted due to me fucking it up rather good- I'd to go to hospital 4days ago & even refused an IV for Morophine. That is not the Emme80 I've known for so long. I HAVE 400+mg. of Methadone, Dilauded, Percocet script , and 40 Vicodin, among a varied supply of downers. All within' arms reach-but I have not extended my arm that direction! Tomorrow will be a first full week of me rather fucking sober. Opposite of anything high. Opposite of having to take anything to simply function! It's odd,l feel like I've been released from prison, walking( limping ) out into this world that I've only known with a fog, a daze and a secret (methadone, etc. & history) under the dose of some narcotic just to get out of bed & face the outside world.
Today, I wake, rather freaking clean. I thought I'd have a...total clarity as if a veil was lifted. I don't. But what I do have is a freedom- one I've not known in 12+years. And I'll take it! So how high am I? Not at all. It 'a strange indeed, and I somehow feel fine. The only thing that is fucked up-my foot . And my crazy ass mind. So, g'mornin to ya all!
A special big time shout out and huge thank you to trainspotter who stuck with me&all my circular , never ending doubts, questions and annoying thoughts. You ROCK. And to Lorne??? You know your shite & I thank you as well!"

Well thanks ykm420... I took my post down b / c I felt like I was being too happy /bragging. I'm not deep in wd's because I'm 27(!) days methadone free- I'd been tapering myself down on my own. (Saving all that I WASN'T taking with my clinic takehomes. So when I was facing surgery, I jumped at 4mg... I used the Morophine 15mg.ER the 1st almost week after surgery, Dilauded the some of 2nd week then hydrocodone. So, no matter how much my foot sucks ass with it's big nasty incision&hardware( that I fucked up ), it played into my favor. I'm certainly happy though...free...done. I AM surprised I'm not having more of a reaction though, I still feel sometimes that it's only an ammt. of time before the sky falls down upon me though.
I'm going with the positives right now though . ;)

Last edited:
Good job Emme I'm proud of you you didn't let the metal rabbit get you down much lol so 6days with nothing that's good not many people have the strength to taper something like vicodin and then jump right off like you did. Have you thrown out your methadone supply yet?
Again that's awesome your free from opiates:)

I'm still not free:(

Today I've had my normal fix
buprenorphine
About to have some shatter dabs
And a boost protein drink

Smoked a bowl the second I woke up. Had a cigarette right after, and I'm about to make some coffee or tea or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.