• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got fired from a job I hated but its cool. Already got another job lined up before I ever knew I was fired.

So to celebrate:
a 40 oz.
lots of kratom
several mgs of etizolam (I should be counting!)
Now the beer is wearing off and I need to walk to the store.
how could I forget a ton of pot.

Last edited:
^congrats

Added benzo and more tea (lots) to my stonedness. Avoiding alcohol for day #2. Gonna try to make the break last.

Watching the cosmos reboot today, is fun times.

^congrats

Added benzo and more tea (lots) to my stonedness. Avoiding alcohol for day #2. Gonna try to make the break last.

Watching the cosmos reboot today, is fun times.

I've been able to take 3 days off in the last week. wanted to know what supplements your using etc. I'm still working on findiing the right ones. "Supplement" Shoppe Valerien root Standardized .8 extract is great for withdrawal. Etizolam worked good at first and kratom helps me with almost any addictive or compulsive behavior (ALMOST).

I used to take dha and magnesium pretty regularly. I don't take anything now except for the occasional bit of melatonin. When I feel like crap I usually just go for coffee or tea. White tea relaxes me better than any other supp i have tried. Its just so expensive.

Drinking more white tea right now and just smoked the last of my bud. Feeling pretty OK.

I had a few lines of 70% pure amphetamines, probably about 60-70mg of pure amphetamine in total, I came up nicely, then one hour after dosing a nasty migraine suddenly hits me and ruins my high. It's died down a bit now but I'm still in agony...

Waste of a good high :(

WTF is speed paste? I been snorting my addy's all day to keep up with my workload. I am fucking exhausted and gonna take a k pin to feel relaxed. Wish I could say there's more but there isn't.

Everyone asks me this. Something tells me you're not in Europe. Here in EU, rather than get meth, our street speed generally consists of 'speed base', or Amphetamine sulphate, generally it is 10% and cut to fuck with caffeine and glucose but I go out of my way to source purer (70% ) base. As far as I am aware, it is D-Amphetamine.

And I'm about to smoke a joint to smooth the come down.

i should where i need to be, im super stoned lol ,on some strong Bubba Kush cannabis. 25mgs of Diezepam+3mgs of Alprazolam.=D

On top of the 85mgs of Hydrocodone+30mgs of Diazepam+2mgs of Alprazolam i had earlier today.

I should be on my ass/sloppy/slurrying etc but fuckin tolerance blows:|...

Just got in after smoking a joint. First time using cannabis in conjunction with amphetamine. It's took a bit of that 'stimmy' feel away, still got a fair bit of the euphoria. Comedown has became a lot smoother after smoking weed and having some NSAIDS & paracetamol. Headache has pretty much disappeared now. No aches, just nice and mellow. Feeling pretty good, I think I'll get a shower in a minute so I can clean my teeth and face.

Smoked a bowl of meth about 8 hours ago
Took 60mg adderall IR 3 hours ago

Comin down finally drinking Jack Daniels and smoking a copious amount of weed

WTF is speed paste?
shit EU amphetamine. you usually have to take atleast 0.5 grams to get a nice high going, it's cut to shit but it's quite cheap and available everywhere (at least here), you recognize it from its distinct taste/smell.

OT: maybe feeling the xanax taken earlier a bit, fully down from the speed I took.
I'd love to pop another xanny and drink a beer but I have only 4 bars left and don't wanna waste them :(

R the drugs better in America or EU? I want French cheese. Brie. Would it be sourcing to try to get someone to mail me that? We can't get the real thing here.

R the drugs better in America or EU? I want French cheese. Brie. Would it be sourcing to try to get someone to mail me that? We can't get the real thing here.

You can get it in the states you just have to be discreet about it after you find the right people. It's out there IIRC.

I am sober now. It is not fun.

I physically dumped all of my serotonin or dopamine or whatever with a nice oxy dose and some alcohol this morning.

I feel quite drained and sober.

I'm so high on: * 240 mgs oxycodone;
60 mgs oxazepam;
50 mgs clobazam;
2 mgs loprazolam;
Chain smoking swazi gold too. Like next level big blazin sessions if buddys come with

Last edited:
Everyone asks me this. Something tells me you're not in Europe. Here in EU, rather than get meth, our street speed generally consists of 'speed base', or Amphetamine sulphate, generally it is 10% and cut to fuck with caffeine and glucose but I go out of my way to source purer (70% ) base. As far as I am aware, it is D-Amphetamine.

And I'm about to smoke a joint to smooth the come down.

Racemic AFAIK. Unless you're specifically buying dex, but that's very rare, unless we're talking pharmaceuticals which we aren't. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.