• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many dabs it's not even funny. Getting my tolly up real quick so i don't look like a bitch when I smoke with the desert people tomorrow :)

I tried that too, ending up just laying down for a nap as my gf started cooking dinner. I just woke up and I've missed dinner--time to scrounge.

Been a while since I've been here... not doing a lot of speed or stuff anymore now.

Been casually drinking some white zinfindale. Took 10mg baclofen to help some muscle pain. Then took like 750mg pregabalin. Having a few bong hits here and there. Feelin pretty good... gonna look around for info on pregabalin.

Edit: I've kept taking more of everything, it's just good business. Still curious about vaping pregabalin, since iv/nasal/rectal seem to work.

Last edited:
2 pints of james squire cider
100mg IV morphine
15mg valium
green tea and cigarettes.

relaxed as fuck after a night of drinking with a good friend who has just returned home after working out of state for a few years. good times. i didnt wake till 3pm thinking it was only like 10am lol. so just arrived home, gave my father his fix of morphine then prepped my hit - dad doesnt inject, just oral.

had one of those jamie oliver meatloaf recipes a friend of the family dropped out and im set for a night of football and sports on the idiot box!

was expecting a bag of a weed from a fella who's a connniseur grower but, not til tomorrow lunch ?

^nasty :p

Smoked a little morning spliff while packing. Also had an avocado and a glass of grapefruit juice for breakfast. Kettle's boiling to make some yerba mate.

Love yerba^.

Be lovin suboxone more err day. Just plugged and took sublingually around .75mg along with 1mg etizolam and a brand new order of it!. An the plug felt reallll nice. Now drinking coffee...all outta weed!

awaken at 4:30am, pop 40mg of oxy. boil the jug and make a cuppa tea to slowly sip along with a cigarette.

going to some markets with friends around 9ish so ill end up booting some morphine beforehand. then smoke myself into oblivion with a beer or two when dude drops out my bag of nuggets. just a casual saturday for me.

Feeling good for not sleeping all night. I decided to vape 5mgs of 2cp at midnight last night, which turned out to be a lousy experience. Next I'll be doing a 10-14mg oral dose, won't be snorting/vaping the substance again.

I'm on 85mgs of hydrocodone and sipping on a regular redbull atm and smoking on some camel Turkish golds. Wish my plug had got more oxy ir but who knows with oxy ir these days.

Wadup DC, Greetings from rehab. Just got transfered to this department and was given back my phone (which I'm using ATM ) and my laptop (no WiFi :(). Group therapy starts on Monday. I'm curious, but it's still quite scary.

I will be posting a lot less, if at all, and most likely not here in DC. Also, I'll be stepping down as a mod, as I don't have the time nor will left to mod this place in my current situation.

OT: I'm on a low maintenance dose of xanax and tramadol. (2x0.5mg xanax XR and 2x150mg tramadol XR)

Not excited about the xanax as its the worst choice to kick with IMO, but I didn't get to choose. I'm not entirely sure if they'll take me completely off benzos (or tramadol for that matter) eventually, as my social anxiety (and chronic pain) are real enough. I suspect it's more about learning how to cope without relying on my meds too much, which I definitely need to work on. I don't know yet, I'll have to wait and see how things progress from here on out. Wish me luck ..

See you all around <3

Good luck with everything man, wishing you the best.

I am about to cook a bunch of food. Before that? A splee. Gosh it is hot out today.

yeah good luck pill, sucks they gave you xanax, what the hell, why not diazepam or something, wtver, hoping you get through this

me i just popped 0.5mg clonazepam.

i usually never dose this low because to me it's kinda pointless, but i just couldn't decide whether or not to take 2mgs, so i went for the middle. gonna hit this house party on the other side of town tonight and there's gonna be more than enough vodka there. i was gonna stick to weed, clonazepam and just a bit of vodka but well turns out i got some coke with me =D

don't want the clonazepam to dull out the coke so i guess i'm gonna be drinking oh yeah

That's weird dude, you'd have to be taking it like every hour...

OT: Really stressful day. Boss wasted my whole day when I had shit to do and then just really pissed me off so I just peaced out at like 1:30 (after smoking a joint out back). Popped 10mg oxy on my way home, then ate like a half gram of oil. Already feeling much better.

Wadup DC, Greetings from rehab. Just got transfered to this department and was given back my phone (which I'm using ATM ) and my laptop (no WiFi :(). Group therapy starts on Monday. I'm curious, but it's still quite scary.

I will be posting a lot less, if at all, and most likely not here in DC. Also, I'll be stepping down as a mod, as I don't have the time nor will left to mod this place in my current situation.

OT: I'm on a low maintenance dose of xanax and tramadol. (2x0.5mg xanax XR and 2x150mg tramadol XR)

Not excited about the xanax as its the worst choice to kick with IMO, but I didn't get to choose. I'm not entirely sure if they'll take me completely off benzos (or tramadol for that matter) eventually, as my social anxiety (and chronic pain) are real enough. I suspect it's more about learning how to cope without relying on my meds too much, which I definitely need to work on. I don't know yet, I'll have to wait and see how things progress from here on out. Wish me luck ..

See you all around <3

Gl cuz.

OT: So many rx drugs today sheesh. what I took this eve was; clobazam 50 mg, oxazepam 60 mg, CANNABLISS(SMOOTH MIDS), Oxycodone recent;last few hours: 200 mgs, total oxycodone ingested since waking this morning (it's now 1 am): 770 mgs - sigh. Will try harder tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.