• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. I'll Trade You My Shirt For A Grilled Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sober just chillin at the park

The day i decide not to smoke this cutest chick from the zone comes and asks for a lighter fml lol

^ ha hummer breh.

3mg etizolam, .5mg suboxone along with lots of weed. Feelinhg chilled after an awful hangover

Mr hooked: yeah I guess my use doesn't seem that bad when you consider im not on crank or anything, but the feeling you get when you ha e 3-4 beers daily and then stop suddenly still blows hard! And that's a minor withdrawal. I mostly worry about cumulative addition of fat (empty calories) and "needing" it. I smoke tobacco but I can go cold turkey with it, just like coffee... I dunno man, alcohol is great but very insidious when one gets a habit.

Mr weekend: rotating is definitely wise. My eventual goal is to limit beers to three days a week (Fri sat sun) and weed to nighttime only. I used to be great about only smoking at night, then once I started smoking during the day it was likea switch was flipped and then I couldn't get enough.... Nowadays if I have weed and I don't have to work, I'm smoking every 2 hours. Drains the wallet quick.

Just drank 2 cups of coffee and sitting on a train now. Was gonna benzo it up this morning since I skipped last night but forgot. More for later I guess. Also found out my main buddy in the states is gonna fly out later this month to see me and then we gonna road trip it back to the northeast shortly later. My life has been super fucked lately, that's normal for me however. Gonna kill this post now cause it feels like a blog post.

Coffee, cereal with banana, weed, cigarette, vitamins, rhodiola blah blah usual morning fix-type high

^ tolly break already finished? ;)

OT: sober, probably going to smoke some of my friend's ur-144 and thj-018 blend and maybe take a little bit of xanax.

240 mgs oxycodone (3 OC 80s chewed with a whole glass of water). Startin to feel it. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gonna take 60 mg oxazepam when this high plateau's.

Feeling great ATM. can't wait to smoke down on some awesome Bubba kush once I get to the casa.
3mgs of Alprazolam
35mgs of Diazepam
Nicotine (Marlboro red 100s soft pack)
Caffeine

Drunk on a train. Can't wait to eat some dinner, munch benzo, and drink more. Fuck it ! Today is a drinking day.

Just took a nap. Fighting with family. Time for more liquid medicine and shit. FML at least Argentina won todau

Last edited:
Drunk and skyped with a BFF for an hour, gonna benzy it up and fuck tha world cuz I don't care. Yeeeee!

Scored some bud... Fuuuck yeahhh!!

Last edited:
^noice.

I had a nice little spliff/bongsesh with two friends after a day of hiking. Gonna prolly go to the desert again on saturday to party with some desert people :)

why you want to quit? money and shit?

It seems like it's affecting my motivation recently, and I just smoke so fucking much it burns holes in my wallet.

Ate 300ugs of al-lad a little over an hour ago just smoking some bowls watching the storm clouds right now.

On a benzo and on citalopram, but wish I were rolling.
mmqs9.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYKhY9RfQlM

It seems like it's affecting my motivation recently, and I just smoke so fucking much it burns holes in my wallet.
ha yeah I see, blazing your day away everyday must not be all that productive lol

OT: sober, I'd love to pop a xanax bar and drink a beer but it's 1.50 a.m. so I'd probably just pass out.
maybe tomorrow.

Gonna prolly go to the desert again on saturday to party with some desert people :)

and I just smoke so fucking much it burns holes in my wallet.

You should stop by San Bernadino for Chalice California, it's gonna be an amazing event. A cannabis concentrate event with an incredible glassblower village and musical lineup... Free dabs...

OT: Oxy and dabs. Happy oil day everybody! (710 upside down)

Haven't been on here ina few weeks cus my internets been down. Anyways,im Smokin crack and weed with a few buddys on this hella hot ass day.

Status
Not open for further replies.