• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
smoked a bit of meth yesterday, listening to reggae/dub to send me good vibes before a well deserved sleep. Managed to get through work well, sleep deprived and generally cooked. some snuff through the nose helped pick me up a little bit. quite like the stuff, dont have it sold at stores in Australia

Yo man, I typed out a lengthy reply to your PM but can't send it, I get some weird error.

Here's what it says:
<snip, never mind, figured out the issue, no need for this image anymore.>
Lmk when you get that fixed, I got the message saved in drafts. :)
EDIT: Never mind, figured out the issue. I couldn't see the 'Temporary ban' on mobile. :)

OT: 80mg OC, 1mg Xanax and 2/3rd of a spliff I started on yesterday, but I fell asleep before I could finish it.

Good morning indeed! =D

Resend that pm yo. Im bk.

Hopped back on the beer wagon there, Sir?

650 mg codeine, 2 g valerian root extract. Sippin' on some herbal tea now, really sedated. Been a very productive week, but I'm tired.

Yeah, I figure why the fuck not? It is sad I do admit. I'm working at the moment so no fun to be had now.

Kratom finally came in the mail today, yussssss!
This is so gonna help me stop shooting up Dilaudid.

I love this stuff, it totally gets rid of the wd's, or at least most of it. I'm feelin' pretty good.

Edit: Went to a friends, she made mushroom tea. These shrooms aren't that great though or the kratom is really counteracting them cause we each did about 4 grams and I'm really not that high, I mean I feel it but it's definitely not nearly as strong as 4 grams should be.

Last edited:
Finna get me a drink to help deal with chasing down CEL goblins and stuff. Fuuuuuuck.

Everything would be easier if the rain would stop!

I dislike being an adult. Maybe that's why I a so poor at playing the role of one. My buddy is coming over to visit tonight so I must be sure not to vent on him like I have been here.

Last edited:
3 and a half caps of dope and lots of beers and weed, all throughout the day..

2 x 150ug Sacred Geometry Swiss Bliss LSD blotters. Amazing tabs. Probably the finest acid to ever pass my lips and ive had hundreds of trips. Super clean, strong and visual. Still high now but past the peak. If you like your acid do yourself a favour and seek these out.

900 mg codeine, 2 g valerian. Herbal tea and chill. Tired, glad the week is over. Everyone have a nice Friday evening and weekend. Stay safe!

Cheers

Woke up to Valium and coffee. Last night I was too sleep deprived to properly function near the end of the day... I have to change that.

As soon as I get home from work I'm having a drink and a bowl before I nap in prep for my night gig. There must be a better system...

nonstop noddin downhill in a toboggan on oxy 160 mgs chewed ox 40s and 2 mgs loprazolam the cherry on top.

gonna sleep now.]

can't keep me eyes open moi8eys

Feeling nice. Went the day without oxy yesterday, nice to know I'm not dependent

10mg oxy 30 minutes ago, 4:20 dab of Tangie Sky

Got off work this afternoon, drinking lagunitas sucks now (love this shit!!!) Got work tonight in about 6 hours.

Why do I act like a dummy? Because I like it and you're not the boss of me !!!

Pretty sedated.. 6mg clonazepam, and waiting for 30mg temazepam to kick in. Had my dose of kratom for the night as well.
Did a small like of K, but am going to IV some in a bit.

Have a great night everyone! :)

stay safe

Do you have a tolerance to bennies, pap?

I never know how people handle large amounts of clonazepam, I always got wicked fucked off of like 2mg, I imagine if I ever took more than that I'd be in the papers. Somehow I can do fine on 50+ of valyum (not that I do that anymore).

Status
Not open for further replies.