• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having 3 alcohol. Lagunitas lil sumpin. There isn't anything to eat in the house so I need to go shopping (later this evening when I feel like it lol)

I know I've lost the taste for beer when lagunitas doesn't taste like gold... At least this newfound aversion to the drink will help me on my quests.

Smoked some weeds. Gotta food shop and then smoke more weeds before bed. Now that I'm back to crankin overtime weekly I'm gettin excited. Excited for money that leads to freedom.

"We highly recommend that you do not kill yourself" lmao

Last edited:
been sober today, most days i am, aside from cigarettes and caffeine, but i didnt even have caffeine today.

i've been hearing the kratom call the past few days though... i got some on the way, maybe i'll get a decent chunk of this album recorded, that's why i ordered it in the first place. probably gonna get a bit of pot for the occasion, see if I can handle that without getting all fiendy. kratom and cannabis are simply the greatest drugs for creative work imo.

"We highly recommend that you do not kill yourself" lmao

Reasonable enough, right? haha I wasn't sure what to say, but suggesting helium I didn't even know if he was serious...

ot: rso and a bowl of OG.
seeing a new pain doc this afternoon, hope he's cool

Just got home

Having some beer because I feel less guilty drinking than keeping up with the valium.

I am glad I'm working every day of the week now, however I've really put myself into a hole when it comes to extracurriculars. Meh *sips beer*

Had 45mg of hydrocodone and 2mg alprazolam. I hear I just changed the world in a big way. If true, you will know what I mean before long.

I'm not really high as I am a mix between sedated and awake because I took 4mg clonazepam and did a little cocaine, so they are kinda battling eachother. I hope I can get a decent sleep tonight, I have a job interview tomorrow!

Drinking white tea high on codeine and weed, bought a half oz a few days ago and i've been smoking joint after joint. Ordered some kratom as well, should be here before friday.

Last edited:
Another day, another codeine. 650 mg, got a few hours to chill before hitting the hay. Drinking some herbal tea and reading.

Cheers.

Drinking white tea high on codeine and weed, bought a half oz a few days ago and i've been smoking joint after joint. Ordered some kratom as well, should be here before friday.

White tea is awesome, if I could only have one tea, it would be white.

My brain is not functioning well today. To make matters better, I smoked weed, ate benzodiazepine, and poured a DIPA.

Eeysh.

Another day, another codeine. 650 mg, got a few hours to chill before hitting the hay. Drinking some herbal tea and reading.

Cheers.

I'm totally getting some codeine syrup in a couple weeks. Been a while since I visited the land of the nod.

1200mg phenibut
Cheyenne cigars
several bottles of Miller High Life

Gonna take 100mg vistaril and pass out after I get fully hammered and pig out on junk food.

Are you still cookin for a livin Mr weekend? My parents moved just outside Wilmington last year. How you like the state?

Are you still cookin for a livin Mr weekend? My parents moved just outside Wilmington last year. How you like the state?

Ya buddy its the only thing I've done all my life and I love it. This state is the best place I ever lived. Not the best for drugs but since you can get kratom, kava, etizolam, phenibut, various RC's and all kinda other shit over the net it don't really make a fuck where you live these days. The best part is the cheap cost of living you can rent an apartment in my city (fairly large) for less than 300 bucks a month. I see you moved to Portland which is where me and a friend of mine wanted to move for the MMJ (we are both major potheads that smoke cause we're bipolar) but he pussed out on me. How are things there?

Sick as a dog for 1 week now and been eating OxyContins like candy. I feel intoxicated but not euphoric due to this stupid flu/mono/whatever it is. The OCs definitely help though.

Other drugs ingested today:

-Benzedrex
-Caffeine
-Fioricet
-Weed

Wawa: Tings are good bruh. It's wicked warm here and the people are nice. I don't make much money with what I do (not much above minimum) and still afford a life. Cost of housing is expensive compared to the south and you do need a car almost always if not in the city. I live just south of Portland and Beaverton (Nike headquarters). Portland metro area is over 2mil and the entire state is only 4 something.

I may move to NM again, or NC if OR doesn't shake out. So far I do like it.

Prost, buddy.

Disssssscociated.

IV'd some ketamine for the first time since the first time I ever shot up. Used a more reasonable dosage and had a way more pleasant time...
Speaking of time, time to mix up another shot of that stuff :)

Disssssscociated.

IV'd some ketamine for the first time since the first time I ever shot up. Used a more reasonable dosage and had a way more pleasant time...
Speaking of time, time to mix up another shot of that stuff :)

Jealous as fuck.

Used to iv k out of gram amps. :!

Enjoy dat gurrrrrl

How much is needed to hole when iv? Insufflation I know is like 150ish? Maybe a lil less if no tolerance?

I did a .1 IV and came pretty close to holing but no dice.
So yeah maybe 150ish sounds good, or 2 points in a shot.
I have a beast tolerance to ketamine though
I may try that next time anyway.... 2 point shot

*typing entire post with one eye closed to see straight* lol

Status
Not open for further replies.