Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Bagel w/ cream cheese
White 2mg xanax bar, chewed
Kahlua mud slide (rum and coffee, 5% abv and only 200ml)
Smirnoff Ice Watermelon Mimosa (Very delicious, but also too sweet and low on alcohol at only 5.8% in 11.2 fluid ounces)
Roughly 200mgs Heroin, snorted
Steakum sandwhich w/ sweet potato fries
Cookie Dough ice cream w/ Cactus Twist sherbert
Cup of coffee
Small hit of weed and crack resin from my bowl I use for both

Last edited:
It good shit. was cheap too.
Thanks, I need it atm, still going very strong off the gram in the pic. My mom acting like Tryptamine Dreamer. When it your mom whose got cancer acting loopy it can be enough to make me wanna escape with opiates.

Wow I'm jealous that you're getting very good dope. The dope I get in South Baltimore is trash, cut to hell. We get good crack around here though, especially from the right people who know you spend money..

Why do the rocks harden and dry up a lot when I take it out of the bag or wrap I wonder, a lot of the dope i get (from 2 diff sources) does this.

ot: lines from the dope in the pic and some oxy, around 50 mgs
gonna add loprazolam too.

^ yeah I'm a fisherman but I only work during the summer months (may - September) In the winter/spring I attend school

alaska ?

crab or tuna or what? always been interested in that shit.

Last edited:
Drinking beer, then car stuff, then clean myself and the house, then food and more beer.

Avg Sunday tbh

I worked about 54/55 weeks straight at my last job, it was one of the many reasons I left (even though it was the easiest job ever and paid well, I could never go anywhere/do anything)

I know the feeling. I think if I'd just had a couple of months off to myself, I'd feel differently about my work.

I took 100mg tramadol and poppy seed tea 225g yesterday for cold/bronchitis with my daily 5g kratom and small dabs and it had me blasted all day with my relatively low opiate tolerance. I went from feeling like death with chest pain and congestion to feeling completely normal, it was such a relief. Something about opium tea (pst) in particular makes it a miracle cure for a really bad cold/upper respiratory tract infection. The sedative effects of morphine, and the papaverine and other muscle relaxers, maybe? Also the seeds were unusually potent: huge clumps of seeds in the container, very brown liquid, very bitter, etc.

Tbh I didn't really like getting super high on opiates this time around, although being zonked out for the day during the peak of a really bad cold was a godsend. Today I took 5g kratom, 100mg tram, and 175g pst and it was dosed perfectly. I drank the first wash at 4am to sleep for 7 more hours, then the other 2 washes with the rest of my drugs. Don't feel blasted at all, just mildly high. I can read comfortably without nodding out, and I used to love being zonked out of my mind on opium tea/hydros/nucyntas, but I guess my priorities in life have changed, as have my desired drug effects.

Went for a 5 mile bike ride with no drowsiness, while being careful not to exert myself too heavily to not exacerbate the bronchitis. Beautiful day, not humid at all, very polite drivers who left plenty of space while passing me, I love Sundays sometimes. :) I feel somewhat opiate/stoned now with the runner's high on top of it, but it's such a more natural, focused, energetic, less mongy high. Gonna swim a couple laps, take a shower, and ride this feel to finish a PKD book I've really wanted to finish for some time now.

So basically: I still love ya, opiates, you have helped me so much, medicinally, and at a time when I was in a lot of emotional pain, you helped me get through that as well. However, with better coping mechanisms, different priorities, and different hobbies, I don't like taking ya in anything more than threshold doses anymore. I am still grateful to have access to plenty of your variants to treat chronic pain, but am also grateful I've matured enough to realize that they are not a sustainable medicine to treat emotional pain.

This was a bit long, but it kind of hit me this weekend dosing PST that my relationship with opies has changed drastically for the better, and wanted to write it down ASAP to remind myself how I was feeling now in the future. I guess I'm in a much better place now, and I should be so lucky to be able to realize that and be as prudent as possible in changing my life and achieving the things I've wanted all my life.

You may not be zonked ergie but ur post says you're euphoric as hell %) great to hear the drivers were nice today.

I smoked some raspberry Kush n high CBD blend after finishing the required activities of the day, if it doesn't rain tomorrow I'm going to be very busy. Work>get new drivers license for work>work on my car and hope my guess is right

work

Erik, I think the key to more vacation is to be self employed at a skill one is good at. my friends with the most flexible lives go that route, of course it isn't possible in every line of work... Right now I feel like I am treading water and at the same time I'm not sinking. So I got that going for me.

Going to work every day is my reason for the drugs, and I'm not ashamed of either situation rn.

Erik, I think the key to more vacation is to be self employed at a skill one is good at. my friends with the most flexible lives go that route, of course it isn't possible in every line of work... Right now I feel like I am treading water and at the same time I'm not sinking. So I got that going for me.

That's pretty much the goal for everyone I think. I've been dealing with that myself. I have a college degree in something that's not that useful in the real world and as much as I love cannabis I'm slowly finding that I don't like the business world, I'd rather be a professional. So I'm trying to figure out what to go back to school for that I would enjoy doing but I could also live in a rural area and smoke weed.

ot: dabs of Tangie Sky all day, about to switch to Hardcore OG. 10mg of oxy over the afternoon

Totally monkman, I want to go back to school now yet im afraid of adding to the debt I have! Working simple jobs and drinking/smoking to tolerate the sickening feeling of unfulfilled potential is my life at the moment.

Against my better judgement I am having another beer after my nighttime bowl. I have self control but the "fuck it, I'm hedonistic" part of myself shines through 80%+ of the time.

Damn, can't imagine how much it sucks having that enormous debt. I'm very lucky that in our country university education is free and can even pay if you do well. Anyway, good luck Sir and Monk in your endeavors.

Came home after a long day, drinken that codeine with valerians. This week is going to be officially easy, because we have a public holiday in the middle of the week, but I'm probably still going to put in some work because I'm feeling like I'm on a roll right now and would rather do some work than not. Especially since I have fuck all to do at home besides getting high, and I want to avoid doing that too often.

Cheers Bluelight!

Marry me so I can move to eesti okay

It's OK about America's shit school systems, can't stump the trump who will make America sorry MURICA great again.

Work

You are right. As long as I'm doing something I enjoy that would be great.
We're trying to save some money to invest in something interesting.
It will take a while but I'll get there. :)

I have also worked for drugs it was quite motivating actually.

I'm a bit frustrated. It's good to be here sometimes. It gives me perspective.

Yeah.

Salmon mostly. Salmon is how I make most of my money. I've also done cod, halibut long-lining and herring, though.

dont u wanna been a rockstar crab fisherman ? i take it it aint easy to become one.

ot: nothing like a presleep JUNK and Pharmaceutical JUNK high

dont u wanna been a rockstar crab fisherman ? i take it it aint easy to become one.

ot: nothing like a presleep JUNK and Pharmaceutical JUNK high

Nah, I'm satisfied with what I do...my home port puts in more raw poundage of seafood than any other in the entire United States, last time I checked. There was a big crab fishery there back in the 80s, 90s maybe, but it dried up. If I wanted to fish crab I'd have to fly over to Dutch Harbor but fuuuuuuck that! :)

Just got out of the DMV after 90 excruciating minutes. Drinking the beer I have left at home and then getting more after rush hour. Fuck that noise lmao.

I know I feel like shit physically because the majority of my calories come from booze. I know I have the willpower to stop. I just don't wanna.

Time to do some homework on stuff I actually care about

Have a glorious morning/afternoon/evening my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.