• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i felt so good off bars and a little adderall and a tiny piece of sub that i plugged.

now im on more xanax smoking pot and baccy and watching a documentary about junkies in Afghanistan.

ooo and booze

Last edited:
80mg methadone
100mg promethazine
1200mg ibuprofen
caffeine (coffee)
crystal og kush (joint)
tobacco/nicotine (parliament light 100s)

I love this cold weather while on methadone. Feels like a warm blanket of euphoria inside my body. CHILLENN
smiley1.gif

23mg diclazapam

I got this 2ml of a 'noid. It feels more like an indica, and thats soomething I typically never to run inro

I had a bit orally. And I tried vaping it to, but I didn't have one them fancy ones. so I used an oil burner. It vaped ok and did improve the high it seemed. Or just a dopamine release seeing myself blow clouds out of my stim pipe.' A lab test would be tight.

I had caffiene in a mtn dew which I never do so thats keeping me going. Im just getting really stoned.

its really a in-da-couch kinda thing, which is great bcause my back and all, and its better than trippin out on some other one. Wanna get it tested

Edit: Oh man appointment with my pain management doc 4 hours, better chill out now.

Last edited:
So far for the day:
-Vape hits of hash
-20mg of eph
-a spliff
-vape hits of hash
*eats sushi*
- drank a belguim beer ( Leffe 8.5% )
-20 mgs of eph
-2mg of bromazepam
-more vaped hash
-2 splifs (finishing one of them right now)
Found out this morning today was a holiday (i knew but it wasn't on my mind atm) so got good news in the morning, gotta study though

Pretty fuckin sober. I've decided to swap the tranny in my whip from a 4eat to a 5mt so this month gonna be hella skinny on the flip side yo.

I might be able to afford a little bit of fun in 2 weeks or so lol

Subi?
Auto to mani?

That's dope man

OT sober atm, will update once I'm buzzin

P.p.: methadone comin on nicely
bout to smoke some pot to got with my coffee
Sure a cig will soon follow.

~1.3g hash
30mg methadone
2.50mg clonazepam
1.25mg alprazolam
60mg morphine
30mg oxazepam
~50mg methylphenidat
~300mg diacetylmorphine

and more weed and a few more benzo's coming up ;)

added some clonazepam, alprazolam, my last smack and a joint with hashish

Last edited:
Subi?
Auto to mani?

That's dope man.

Thx dude yeah I firmly believe in the Subaru master race. Only old ones though, I drive a 1998 impreza. The awd is beastly and the motor makes more torque than horsepower which I'm always a fan of

I decided to stay sober today besides the one cig I smoked and I don't think that even counts

Feeling fantastic. Jus got in from work, 4 oxy ir 20s in da mouf and BAM everything I worry about is swept under the carpet. Such a degenerate can't bring my self to waste a good oxy buzz workin that I lit w/d while I work lol.

Thx dude yeah I firmly believe in the Subaru master race. Only old ones though, I drive a 1998 impreza. The awd is beastly and the motor makes more torque than horsepower which I'm always a fan of

I decided to stay sober today besides the one cig I smoked and I don't think that even counts

Ill down here we call em scoobys. Def on my list of car upgrades, the wrx sti..............damn near bury me (in oc 80s(now).

I'd kill for a little impreza, everything rots here so anything decent costs a bit.

Feeling fantastic. Jus got in from work, 4 oxy ir 20s in da mouf and BAM everything I worry about is swept under the carpet. Such a degenerate can't bring my self to waste a good oxy buzz workin that I lit w/d while I work lol.

ouch cant handle people while wd'ing not to talk about work,, i would just get the f,,, out of dodge and cop hehe...sign; "be right back... gone coppin..." :D

Last edited:
ouch cant handle people while wd'ing not to talk about work,, i would just get the f,,, out of dodge and cop hehe...sign; "be right back... gone coppin..." :D

Well tbh when it goes past shivering (which funnily suits the climate here ridiculously hot - serious it actually fairly comfortable the shivery part of w/d with the african sun) I do take enough to feel better - but always just that aka i'll only take 20 mgs when i know it takes 40-60 to get high.

We never got the first gen wrx in the states, which is sad cause its the best body style they ever made in my opinion. 2nd best is 4th gen legacy, so sexy. My buddy lets me drive his sometimes (tuned to 300hp from 250 stock) its better than drugs almost

Yeah im on 80mg methadone daily. I get 2 of the 40mg wafers.

I don't usually take other opioids, just today I used dilaudid, the other day I did only 5mg hydrocodone. Before that, I havn't used other opiates besides methadone for months.

I deeply regret turning down 'done a few months ago. keen to try it.

We never got the first gen wrx in the states, which is sad cause its the best body style they ever made in my opinion. 2nd best is 4th gen legacy, so sexy. My buddy lets me drive his sometimes (tuned to 300hp from 250 stock) its better than drugs almost

The one that comes stock as blue with gold rims is my fav design. It's the old school one might be what your talking about.

Don't like the new looks esp the hatchback.

i would love that, i live in scandinavia up north = allways freaking cold :(

yeah shivers in winter suck dick even in african winter - worst it gets is like 9 degrees centigrade only at night coldest day I've seen is like 11 degrees centigrade - I'd trade places lol prefer the cold as long as I'm not w/ding, aint seen snow in my life :(. as in i would like to see snow. (other than on a cd case *drum rolls*).

Status
Not open for further replies.