• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not super often, I just like the perception of lighting money to spark a newp! Plus it gives me an illusion I'm balling hard as fuck. ;) I swear this shit comes on in wave of jittery ass euphoria, I hate it. Budheavies ftw! Taste all to delicious..

It can be fun to pretend like a thug get money fuck sluts but it gets old..

The best part about drinking bud heavy is feeling like an american to the bone when its in your hand. Extra points if double fisting or sippin from a 40

Extra points if doin this on a yacht packed with sluts and close bros only, xanied to the gills 80s coating your nostrils and bong hits of dank and n2o on deck.

Ya its Girl Scout cookies, OG kush * cherry pie(gdp *durban poison). It's so good Iv actually been able to cut down on my wax intake.

bunch of etizs' - 6 or~7mg (maybe).
vodka. shots. lost count
weed. lost count.

things are looking good for me atm. X-mass soon -- next year i will have heaps of self-improvement goals. they are going to be easy considering my exp.

peace, be good to one another

60 mgs oxy and a line of this :

1_zpsdcadca53.jpg

Gonna mix oxy and this to make a dball in a bit.

I'm nearly 12 hours into an MXP binge, warm feels on my face.
The world seems crooked somehow.
I am not sure if I like this stuff, but it's quite moreish.

I keep getting distracted, like I can't keep my attention focused on one thing for a decent amount of time.

I just got really hungry all of a sudden, so I scarfed a whole pack of bacon crisps. Om nom nom.

I'm going all out this morning...

80mg methadone
2mg xanax
5mg hydrocodone
325mg acetaminophen
1200mg ibuprofen
100mg promethazine
purple haze joint
nicotine/tobacco (parliament light 100s)
caffeine (coffee)

Feeling AMAZINGLY euphoric right now.
I havn't been this high in a LONG time.
I love how my pupils are pin point right now,
SO CHILLEN

Last edited:
I'm sick as a dog. Starting to feel better, will feel like Jesus once I pick up my opiates. :)
11mgs of Alprazolam
Nicotine camel Turkish golds
Caffeine coca cola

edit:
Oh yeah I'm feeling great!
45mgs of Hydrocodone
150mgs of DPH
35mgs of Zolpidem
Bowl of some killer Pineapple Express

Last edited:
Long ass day of work. Just got off my first shift and only have thirty minutes til I go back. Bong ripz in the meantime! :D

Today is the first day I've done anything interesting in a while (I did have an incredibly intense experience smoking an unknown, large amount of a synthetic cannabinoid or mix of them, thinking it was a small amount left in the pipe - felt like my body was transparent and every time I moved around, I would feel myself pause and see movement pause for a second, continue, stop again, on and on, always the same amount of time - it has lots happened from dissociatives, very extreme especially when mixed with cannibinoids, but this took me by surprise and was a powerful example of that phenomenon.)

Right now 120mg hydrocodone, 600mg DXM, repeated hits of weed, 4mg alprazolam, 5mg dextro-amphetamine, 425mg glaucine, 300mg pregabalin, 10mg cyclobenzaprine, 600mg phenibut, 0.4mg clonidine, 75mg diphenhydramine, 600mg cimetidine.

i took 7mg etizolam last night plus drank too much. and in slight benzo rebound been doing them all week and now i am thinking of tripping on 25i wtf

really need some kratom or little phenibut now just to chill. got none. i'm hoping this low dose 25i will do the tick

Baked as well:; im like amix of 3-meo-pcp and some cocaine top notch 2.5mg of lorazepam my friends gave me the other days never tried these one, well there quite mellow, weak compare to a 1Mg etizolam but still did it work, and some crazy kush strains which i cant stop smoking since i got it yesterday, my vapir no2 broke and ordered a vaponic who hopefuly will come the soonest! dont know which strains is but long time i didnt got some good A++++ ! and a decent 0.88€ kronembourg 50cl really cold, feel wonderful now and hope u guys too :\<3
edit= forgot to mention drinked 1/3 of Mas Amiel, Autres terres , red wine from Roussillon. exquis

Last edited:
Today is the first day I've done anything interesting in a while (I did have an incredibly intense experience smoking an unknown, large amount of a synthetic cannabinoid or mix of them, thinking it was a small amount left in the pipe - felt like my body was transparent and every time I moved around, I would feel myself pause and see movement pause for a second, continue, stop again, on and on, always the same amount of time - it has lots happened from dissociatives, very extreme especially when mixed with cannibinoids, but this took me by surprise and was a powerful example of that phenomenon.)

Right now 120mg hydrocodone, 600mg DXM, repeated hits of weed, 4mg alprazolam, 5mg dextro-amphetamine, 425mg glaucine, 300mg pregabalin, 10mg cyclobenzaprine, 600mg phenibut, 0.4mg clonidine, 75mg diphenhydramine, 600mg cimetidine.

Loool good to heard from you Trypta!! look ur doing fine!! always crazy, ur body come from dragon ball cyborg, C17 or C18 hihihi :D!!

Sadly not high

Though I did get a bit too high on Friday night and stayed pretty high on Saturday sooo its not so bad

Time for another five day break from everything cept val and coffee.

I must be high, I just spent a fuckton on a new piece of glass. Really really incredible piece, can't wait to have it in my hands (being overnighted tomorrow).
But really the same as usual, dabs and oxy.

i luckily came up with some money tonight and got me a nice little sack of black tar. just did a quarter gram shot and now i got one eye barely open trying to type this post. my tolerance is pretty high unfortunately, but this shit is really good so i actually got a nice rush and i'm already nodding. i had the same stuff last night and the legs blew my mind! i was in noddy land for quite a few hours! so yeah, i'm looking forward to the rest of my night. only thing is, i suck at conserving my shit so i only have a nick left for the AM... but fuck it, i'm enjoying myself for now :D

have a good night folks

less diclaz
70mg hydroxyzine
20mg baclofen
smokin too much tobacco

basically raitioning things out, bout to run out, inc wed 100% overnite

i need more weed.have vodka so maybe more that.

just don't wanna feel like shitwhen i wwake up. light shines in my room because i have one of those small-awesome windows that are high up near the roof.
pretty cool but the light was bad last time i had alchy comedown iirc

i drank vodka from the bottle while typing this, prob about 1/4ltre. fuck drinking. actually a little less. gross but i am in such a nice mood :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.