Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Dark Mermaid Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
i took my shit.

pot natty light valium coffee in that order so far

Drinking a single imperial stout, gosh it be tasty. Will drink more later tonight don't wanna run out too fast lol.

Thanks man, after a week of overtime and almost complete sobriety I needed to let loose. I can still feel the bzd and sub in my system this morning! Residual morning highs are the tits. Last night at the peak of it I was a kite for sure.

Hear you on that dude. I was drinking every day this past summer. Way back when, i never did go to class drunk, just other things... Like weed mainly I guess. Once I went to a nutrition class 15minutes after blasting off into hyperspace. Just sat in the back in the dark (slideshow lecture) chillin on the remaining body high..

Benzos and subs are the shit, a really cheap and easy good high (specially if youre scripted either or both)

I did and still do go to school blown out of my mind on scripts or liqua or weed or k2. one of my favs is to sit in the back of class with a k2 filled vape, or the front of class if you got the balls/cool teach/professor that likes you

Drinking a single imperial stout, gosh it be tasty. Will drink more later tonight don't wanna run out too fast lol.

Simple, drink cans and turn em in for more beer, or drugs. Thats the 'merican way of doin it son.

Yeah I love doing that lol but sadly I recognize that the less I drink, the better it is when I finally do indulge. Daily drinking eventually turns into a boring and costly dependency. Is this what being an adult is like? :(

Ballast point sculpin and a movie while I prepare some fried fish. Considering a small amount of sub. He he.

Added just under 1mg of sub and a couple mg of val just to make the night a little less boring. Running low on booze too. Good thing I go back to work tomorrow, it will keep me occupied and not searching to get high. My best friends are coming back home from Massachusetts and Japan this week and hopefully I will be able to spend some time gaming with them etc.

Last edited:
What is the name of their pale ale again? I like fathom, their IPL, and victory at sea, a stout I think. My order of preference for the available so cal beer companies here is lagunitas>ballast point>stone. Stone is what got me into DIPA back in 09, langunitas doesn't make any bad beer, and ballast point makes a few excellent ones too. Founders is my other favorite out of state craft brewery. So good.

I'm drinking water now to rehydrate before I finish my last bit of booze later, also gonna have some coffee to help me stay awake through tomorrow morning. Gonna have to sleep in the afternoon to be ready for work at night. Right now I'm feeling the sub I took and it feelsgoodman.

An imm back bitches! Haha
just dosed up thank whatever entity youd like.
bouta sip on some coffee and steam a lil herb maybe a cigarette.
Sent my self straight in a k oma last night, fuck you wds! Lol
Hahahahahahahaha, k oma :D Glad it's helping mane!
Am I the only one who drinks budheavies? =[
OT; Just baked up.. Got fucking goddamn bronchitis. I'm not sure why I didn't fill the Tussionex I got, but fuck it.. I lit the script on fire to spark a newp. I always feel like a baller lighting $1's on fire, this one did not give me that much joy. -.- Has anyone used Albuterol before? I swear it made me feel wired up for 5 min give or take, odd.

Took my last 50 mg of ZzzQuil a half-hour ago and it's already nighttime. Bout to be real tired in this bitch.

Junked the other 100 mg a week ago once I built complete tolerance to 25 mg and realized how long I would have to spread the doses out for maximum effect. Don't want it on me for that long, even though I'm not breaking any laws.

Hahahahahahahaha, k oma :D Glad it's helping mane!
Am I the only one who drinks budheavies? =[
OT; Just baked up.. Got fucking goddamn bronchitis. I'm not sure why I didn't fill the Tussionex I got, but fuck it.. I lit the script on fire to spark a newp. I always feel like a baller lighting $1's on fire, this one did not give me that much joy. -.- Has anyone used Albuterol before? I swear it made me feel wired up for 5 min give or take, odd.

Bud heavy? They not bad, but when I go cheap I try to beat 5%. You light dolla bills on fire for fun? Shit M dawg, mail em to me instead! I think albuterol is an asthma med or something so that reaction makes sense, haven't had first hand experience though.

When I was picking up my diazepam today I was looking for robo gels but didn't see any and bought chocolate thin mints instead wahoo.

Not super often, I just like the perception of lighting money to spark a newp! Plus it gives me an illusion I'm balling hard as fuck. ;) I swear this shit comes on in wave of jittery ass euphoria, I hate it. Budheavies ftw! Taste all to delicious..

800g of poppy seeds and some dabs of grape ape. Also picked up another quarter of GSC, never got the hype over this strain until I stumbled upon this current batch, it's just so good, AAA quality bud.

The best part about drinking bud heavy is feeling like an american to the bone when its in your hand. Extra points if double fisting or sippin from a 40

GSC? What's the name? I miss skunk, honestly love that smell, and sweet island doesn't even compare. ='[ Haven't seen that shit since high school, sadly.

This dude I used to work with was getting pounds in the mail from Cali for a while. Sour Deezy, OG's of all kinds, cheese, girl scout cookies (which is the GSC I think LSD25 was referring to haha). I miss those days. Those buds were pretty much perfect all around. Like twice the quality of any local shit. I think the strawberry OG was my favorite.

OT:
7g Malaysian Maeng Da
3g Red Vein Bali
50mg Diph
Bong rips for dayz...

Straight chillin. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.