• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. America's in flames, take all the drugs, this is not a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
New here.....
50 mgs hydrocodone
50 mgs promethazine
120 mgs butabital
48 mgs tizanadine
10 mgs clonazepam
Sometimes I pass out but when I don't.....Holy chit

20mg diazepam subL
sippin on a can of Surge

Just slam dunked on my first of two exams to get back into college, how I do on the second will determine if I can skip right into RN classes instead of LPN. LPN salary is ~ 40-50k+ per year where I live, RNs make 80k+++. I'm tired of making peanuts so back to school it is. I don't need money for dope things... I need money for a dope home. It took me so long to figure out CREAM.

I think I want to do a bunch of dex tonight, too. I don't feel like wasting the cash on booze right meow.

New here.....
50 mgs hydrocodone
50 mgs promethazine
120 mgs butabital
48 mgs tizanadine
10 mgs clonazepam
Sometimes I pass out but when I don't.....Holy chit

Sounds like a quality combo, welcome to HHAY btw.

@STH: Mmmmm dex, I've taken a lengthy break from amps. I'd do some now but I got one 10mg tablet of dex/amp left :'(

I took 60 mgs of oxy about 11 and yeah just woke up from a power knod.

I went out and did some stuff, mainly this appointment for drug treatment and they certified me sane and clean.

Guess I am charming or dude wanted me the fuck out of his office. They said it would take two hours and it took half an hour. I do know the right answers to the mental health questions though, not that they are really hard imho.

Thc meet oxy, thc and oxy go on a date and run in to soma and kratom, let's double date!
9 hours later they were all 4 sluts snd have taken advantage of me.

100mg oxy + 10mg adderall. I can't believe how awesome it feels to add a small dose of adderall to the mix. I'll admit I get a bit of anxiety for about 45 minutes but it's so worth it.

Currently 10 days clean from Adderall to NEVER return to that life dulling compound EVER again...

-40mls of GHB throughout the day
-2mgs of Clonazepam
-Blunt of God's Gift, Blue Dream, Purple Thai with Hail Mary Shatter Hash melted onto the wrap

I'm pretty fucking gone.
I started at 7pm with 9-10 grams kratom, 15mg temazepam and vaping some good weed.
90 minutes later a 3 ounce gin & tonic and more weed and nicotine.

I'll be sleeping good tonight. :)

@DG: when I talk dex I typically mean dextromethorphan. i don't have any good dexamphetamine hooks any more :(

Just drank a bottle of dxm polistirex. walmart was out of my preferred hbr caps and i didn't wanna drive very far to another wally world cuz the weather is shit and i'm low on petrol.

now jus chillin w/ some nightmares on wax, drinking iced coffees from the asian market. got a single tall boy of busch that i will wait to drink when the dex kicks. gonna have to wait a while.

wishing i had a perfect drug to do, having to settle for alternating between shitty ones since I have an issue with every type of drug:

alc-makes you sick dizzy and anxious
weed-can only buy in week+ long supply amounts and then i stay stoned 24/7 and get nothing done
opiates-perfect drug, but then they take all your money and you feel sick as fuck without them
benzos-see opiates except the momey thing
coke-just makes me want more downers immediately
meth-lasts too long, horrible comedown, don't want to be high for 15 hours
pcp-lasts too long, not enjoyable locked at home, only like doing it going out, cant sleep
psychs-not fun in the conventional sense

alternating is the best approach i guess

let me pose a counter to your list because i'm bored.

alc--if it makes you dizzy, you can drink sitting down, and drink liquor so you dont have to get up to pee (less volume). anxiety comes after it wears off, right? i always get an anxiolytic effect from boozes.
weed--you must live in a strange place if you can't buy single grams at a time, if you are unproductive on weed (like me) maybe use it to relax instead of throughout the day.
opiates--cheap as fuck if you use heroin, methadone, bupe, or poppies. space out use and no WDs!
benzos--again, don't use consistently and there's no problem
coke & meth--ok i agree with you there, they're too intense most of the time.
pcp--for a dissociative i prefer DXM, it's got all the feelweirdgood and none of the superfuckery
psychs--set and setting are king! DMT in particular has an unbelievable body high.

in my experience there is no perfect drug, only perfect drug combos. for me that's opiates + weed + benzos. i've never had trouble moderating my use with that combo for some reason. i only have difficulty staying away from alcohol which is sadly quite poisonous.

Split a bag of medicinal-grade/MMJ-grade Sour Patch Watermelons with my girl. Looking forward to the unique psychedelia of 11-oh-thc. I'm in for a stoned ass night ahead of me.

let me pose a counter to your list because i'm bored.

alc--if it makes you dizzy, you can drink sitting down, and drink liquor so you dont have to get up to pee (less volume). anxiety comes after it wears off, right? i always get an anxiolytic effect from boozes.
weed--you must live in a strange place if you can't buy single grams at a time, if you are unproductive on weed (like me) maybe use it to relax instead of throughout the day.
opiates--cheap as fuck if you use heroin, methadone, bupe, or poppies. space out use and no WDs!
benzos--again, don't use consistently and there's no problem
coke & meth--ok i agree with you there, they're too intense most of the time.
pcp--for a dissociative i prefer DXM, it's got all the feelweirdgood and none of the superfuckery
psychs--set and setting are king! DMT in particular has an unbelievable body high.

in my experience there is no perfect drug, only perfect drug combos. for me that's opiates + weed + benzos. i've never had trouble moderating my use with that combo for some reason. i only have difficulty staying away from alcohol which is sadly quite poisonous.

The problem with weed is that if im in possesion of it...i can't refrain from being blitzed 24/7...discipline goes out the window and so does productivity....not that all the work i do produces shit...but i can keep pipe dreaming that it will pay off even though a decade of it has not.

opiates--good tar costs what it costs....and even with a lowish tolerance a g only lasts me 4 days or so. for me it amounts to a big loss. I should look into the done thing and stack tar on top....but i've never even looked into clinics....plus i hate the idea of being dependent on something because i've been there and currently am with kratom after kicking a huge fent habit and being clean for 4 months off opiates

benzos...i really need to get some, i just don't have a connect

meth--tried it twice horrible 24 hour binges and went too far, never really committed to it as a staple but i've had good times with adderall so maybe if i just accept that i wont sleep i could enjoy

the perfect drug has to be opiates---i can think clearly, function. its just that damn dependency part and the fact that eventually....if you keep climbing the ladder, no dose will get you high any more just functional in a "avergage" sense and then you have to go look for another drug to actually get high and still look for the opiates to stay normal...opiates limit out eventually unless you have unlimited money and supply, whici u just die with those resource eventuallhy.

10mg Roxicodone insufflated

Edibles either are too weak or haven't set in... ughh what a life.

Dreamer: i enjoy da opes soooo much and realize that the less i do them, the more awesome they are... so to keep the magic, i limit my daycations and continue to derive a massively guilty pleasure from doing them on occasion. sadly i can't do that with all drugs. if you're able to manage opiate use on a responsible schedule, which is of course incredibly tough, they're the fucking bee's knees. cash and a half. aces all the way, A1, etc.

HYH: what a life indeed.

HYH: what a life indeed.

Hahah if only I could replace the oxy with a 20mg shot of oxymorphone + lines of ketamine + dabs + freshly brewed cawfeeeee

I can't wait for my morning methadone/valium... might get some fucking bars but doubt it.

you're making me fucking drool dawg and it's already bedtime LOL

I'd create a buffet of chemical-induced mental serenity if I could my friend.

OT: Vaped 25-30mg crystal methamphetamine + about to chew up another 10mg oxy. Chillin' with my girl

Status
Not open for further replies.