• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word prob never try it because being free (petty theif) outways any superior high. I don't delve very deep with dissasioctaves either, just mix a lil bit with other drugs.

^hiw mxe compare to dxm?

i have tried DXM a couple of times but it didnt rub me the right way for some reason. MXE is far more superior than dxm imo/e.

Finally got my edibles(cookies), very nice combo. Feeling fantastic! :)

Also just threw in 30mgs of Hydrocodone orally. i love my Hydrocodones and Codeine after i got off the heavier opiates(tar heroin).:)

Last edited:
^Yeah, same here. I've only gotten pretty shitty effects from DXM, but I believe I was on a benzo taper last time i tried, which could've fucked with the effects I guess. Haven't really given it a chance since then. I would much prefer MXE for sure.

MXE>>>>>>>>>>>DXM

lol... honestly DXM is only good for potentiating opiates. Beyond that.. it's pretty shitty.

^even that (with oxy anyway) it isn't amazing.

OT: 100 mgs oxycontin start the day not bad at all! birds are singing (they really are) + half a blue v. might throw in a bong and some ritalin, but that's all the oxy I'm allowing myself for the next 6 to 8 hours.

Being sick is no joke and I have been blessed with oxycontin paid for by my insurance. If I don't abuse it I can have the best of both worlds.

I am pretty baked. Just smoked a king sized spliff to myself and had a dab of shatter earlier.

Still feeling pretty good from a quarter gram of dope a few hours ago. Just made a sandwich and watching TV till I pass out %)

some annoying shit happened to me today - I was drinking two four loko's cuz it was St. Patty's day and before I had gone out to get them I had taken my last thing of weed and stashed it somewhere in my apartment...well, after I drank the four loko's I apparently just blacked out and came to on my couch hours later - the deal is that I must have ended up smoking my weed but whenever I did that I guess I'd already blacked out cuz I have no fucking memory of using the last of my weed...lol I just hate when I can't even remember having used my drugs, feels like a waste

Just had quite a rush snorting 80 mg oc whole. Was good while it lasted and getting that much powder in 1 line to land nicely on ur sinuses and not go almost straight thru to ur throat is a skill. Keeping both nostrils open when u snort helps but sometimez its a crap shoot with oxy lines cos so much powder. Doing an 80 in a few lines wont give me that lil rush.

I'm not sure how today's going to go down, being outta benzos.. Boutta just do a bunch of fucking ketamine.. A bit scared but fuck it, I can go get some bars literally down the street but am going to hold off if possible.
Edit: Well, my wonderful mother came to my house and gave me 1mg on kpin. Nice of her, and cleaned up a little. Although my house was already clean, she swept the floors / stairs, I hate doing it.

Last edited:
feeling nice off bong rips, etizolam, some coffee, and 1.5 mgs of sub.

i did a gram of coke on friday night to saturday afternoon and i gotta take a drug test at 4. hope i pass but if i dont i wont get kicked out or not get my subs or anything but it still doesnt look good. i did 1.5 gs last tuesday but thats out by now. before that the last time i did coke was in october

Edit: make that 2mg. I'm not compulsively dosing either. When I posted I took 1mg but that was at like 1230 not 245 ish when I posted. Don't know why it matters but whatever.

I'm not sure how today's going to go down, being outta benzos.. Boutta just do a bunch of fucking ketamine.. A bit scared but fuck it, I can go get some bars literally down the street but am going to hold off if possible.
Edit: Well, my wonderful mother came to my house and gave me 1mg on kpin. Nice of her, and cleaned up a little. Although my house was already clean, she swept the floors / stairs, I hate doing it.

If you didn't have benzos why would you risk a seizure and but get a bar or 3 to hold you over? Especially when its right there. Just seems illogical IMO but at least momma dukes came through with a k pin

Last edited:
I don't know if I'll have one. I don't think I will if were being honest.. If it comes to that point, I'll go get some, which I probably will later in the day. Thankfully she had some in her purse, she asked why I wasn't feeling well and then I see her handing me two pills. Clutch move by her. Some is better than none. I keep trying to call this dude I have his wallet n social, all that bad stuff and he will not answer. I guess I'll just mail it to him, although I really don't want it to get lost in the mail..

My two dudes arrived at my crib like saviors with good droogz.

3mg alprazolam SL (brand name, white Xanax bars)
70mg methadone (10mg/1ml cherry oral methadone)
1500mg L-lysine
50mg DPH
Ate medicinal-grade, cannabis-infused coconut oil chocolate brownie.
Smoked a few hits of THC oil outta the Cloud vape pen. It's my dude's I need to buy em'.

Last edited:
Craving weed. Otherwise pretty contented off 80 mg oxycontin chewed to liquid and a val10. it pisses me off how easy mundies are to abuse. they cost an arm an a leg even from big pharmacies (rxed of course) and I just don't understand how they justify their pricing.

Sober (just some lope), why hasn't anyone spliced some poppy DNA into some bacteria that can live inside me constantly producing morphine for me. Someone smart do this and send me some bacteria, please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.