• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ 2C-B isn't quite a "true" psychedelic though, it's highly visual and with a rather pleasant body load and it REALLY adds to the visuals of LSD without detracting from the mind space. I was thinking of trying 2C-I this time around, but as I said there was just no need

Gonna punch the last of this nug then, hopefully grab a few shots and pass out nice and relaxed after being up all last night

^Yeah, dude, keep it up.

I just sniffed some crystal... It's the first time I've taken meth this way in about 4 years... I like it, very sociable & buzzing, not weird & crazy like IV.

plug it you faggot. Meth is the only drug that plugging is actually worth the hassle, IMO.

(meant with love, please don't infract me lol)

^Well by 2C-x I sort of assumed you meant 2C-E or 2C-I, but yeah 2C-B and LSD is the bomb diggity, if the doses are balanced right.

plug it you faggot. Meth is the only drug that plugging is actually worth the hassle, IMO.

(meant with love, please don't infract me lol)

Why's it better than sniffing? Higher BA obv, but aside from that I'm at a a loss.

I'm probably going to smoke it again when I get some more, because the last time I did that I was in high school & I have absolutely no recollection of how it felt.

Forry, prs. I have handed out one infraction in ~4 years of staffing.

You can't infract in DC anyways... can't fool me I'm the gingerbread man ;)

BUTT, it hits hard and fast. Lasts a long time too, it's very similar to oral only it still has the RUSH that all recreational meth users chase. Not to mention if you dilute it right you don't have to deal with the awful burn/drip... although do it wrong and you'll end up with a flaming back side :sus:

You can't infract in DC anyways... can't fool me I'm the gingerbread man ;)

BUTT, it hits hard and fast. Lasts a long time too, it's very similar to oral only it still has the RUSH that all recreational meth users chase. Not to mention if you dilute it right you don't have to deal with the awful burn/drip... although do it wrong and you'll end up with a flaming back side :sus:

NIgr pls. You should know a mod can infract anywhere. Lol snortin meth was a fucking piece of cake. I have snorted probably 200g of pure mephedrone; a little bit of methamp isn't going to hurt me XD. Tho I think I will try it, just 'cos

^ Sure you can, but you're not supposed to lol

I really think you ought to give plugging a shot though (lol), the rush of good dose hitting is unlike any of the other RoAs.. IMO. Oral is too slow, smoked is too fiendish, haven't tried IV but you said that was a bit hectic.. snorted is really the same as plugging just that it doesn't have a liquid to help increase surface area, so it would slow the absorption. Waterlining would be very similar as they're both passing a thin barrier to the blood, but I'm guessing a lot of that would go down the throat and be orally absorbed.

With plugged it all hits at once with a real strong and lasting high.. as I said, meth is probably the only drug that I actually feel is worth the effort... anything else and a line is so much easier to chop up.

Bad news, there seems to be a dope shortage in this town at the moment. Good news, eh goodish let's say, there's been an influx of the speedy stuff! Slightly spun right now after that last shot of tweak...better try for at least a few hours of shut eye here in a bit. Maybe...

So u still sick even with da dollaz ?

I always sleep so well on h... Too well some may say.

OT: 2 match head bumps to get normal today. I NEED DRUGS TO THINK GOD DAMNIT.

I bought another gram cos imma degenerate. should get my oxy script soon and that should end the skullduggery for a while.

Nice and high, damn. MMM mmm MMM!

Gonna have a bong or 2 and a valium 10,

$toned and high. Feeling positive again.

Was watching some drug doccy, heard those particals fly up ur nose pretty damn fast, i jus sent a smallish line of CWH hurtling into my sinuses. I employ method suggested on these boards by seyer a while ago, don't block any nostril when I snort and I snort pretty hard then with both nostrils open. Wanna be back on Oxy soon. Hopefully maybe relatively early in the week.

Last edited:
I had the chance to leave work for about half an hour. I live about 5 minutes away, maybe less. Anyways mainly came home to toke up real quick and I am so glad I did! Got to go back to work, but damn do I feel a lot better about it! :) I love weed. <3

So u still sick even with da dollaz ?

Actually the tweak kept me from feeling too sick the past couple of days, thank God.

Yea dude I sleep heavenly on H!

Going out of town to pick up some dope here in a bit. Can't fucking wait lol

Just found quite a bit of my old ritalin.

Will CWH and crushed ritalin be like a speedball snorted fellas ?

Been popping tagamet here and there since a couple days ago. My etizolam seems to hit faster and also seems to last longer and i am definitely higher off my normal .25 dose of heroin.

So my fix was .25g of heroin and 1mg of etiz. Feeling greatttt.

^As in 250 mgs ? That's quite a bit. I wish I had a good mg scale.

dawg, just snort the ritalin and then snort some dope.

I will do it tomorrow morning dawg. Pretty keen, especially when I'm pseudo withdrawing from having to go back to oxy(lower dosages) which I hopefully will be sometime in the week.

Last edited:
I am pleasantly surprised at the moment! Went out of town to a new connect and picked up a G of some odd looking dope - it's good, very good! I wish I could get a career as a dope taster! I'd rate this stuff about 7.5 on a scale on 1 to 10 ;)

^As in 250 mgs ? That's quite a bit. I wish I had a good mg scale.

mih

I will do it tomorrow morning dawg. Pretty keen, especially when I'm pseudo withdrawing from having to go back to oxy(lower dosages) which I hopefully will be sometime in the week.

Yeah man you must be getting some straight raw if .25 if a alot to you. I could easily (and do often) half a g of "the good shit" we get here in one line and i might nod? I wish i had a better hook. I seriously have 7, 8 dealers and they all carry shit. Ive been in the game for almost two years also. o well.

Drinking a couple beers now.

Status
Not open for further replies.