• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Jealous, dope sick as fuck at the moment. Paid tomorrow thank fucking God! This is the last time I pound beers when I feel like this - yucksville!

oh yeah, alcohol and withdrawals don't mix. I tried that too before - just makes it worse :/

The stench of my weakness is thick in the air without opiates didn't help that I drank last night as well, which where I'm it is bad, bad as hell. Copped a gram of raw thai white took 2 matchheads - I could strech it out but I doubt it. feeling better man. Maybe I will liquidate some assets. The only hope I have at the moment is for dope. Wow I feel better.

Last edited:
1200mg gabapentin still lingering from earlier
20mg adderall has long since worn off but i can still feel it's presence
PLUS
Edibles: 2 pieces of a chocolate bar in the AM, and one more at around 5
Lotsa weed and hash smoked
20mg valium, taken an hour ago
A cup of decaf green tea with peppermint before bed

Not high at all, had 1mg Etiz (I dislike the blue coloring on these pills, it's disgusting.)

Bout to take 2 or 3 more of these fuckers and have a beer. Go out and chill in the woods in the sun %)

I "liquidated some assets" aka hocked some gold and silver, negotiated like a boss, even did the old walk away. I know have enough for a while now and wont be making emo morning posts in the how high are u thread i hope. Gonna crush a chunk then add it here in terms of my fistpump scale of euphoria. Solid 4.5/5. ahhh yes, fk off stress and problems.

Last edited:
A can of Kestrel a hit of Salvia and 2mg Etiz, this is what I'm talking about. Sooo tempted to take more and get shitfacd tonight.

I love this lightheaded dopey feeling. Thank fuck for all these fucks.

No wait the salvia definitely didnt work lol.

brb 1mg more etiz and more beerr

Last edited:
am nodding face. damn this shit is fire. same as last time. keeping my eyes open takes tremendous effort. ah yeah

Last edited:
buzzing as fuck

4mg etizolam
2 strong 9% beers

I saw 2 dudes smoking weed and was gonna ask for some but the left befre i coud

tghink im o my 5th etizolam right now

i gnna be soe fuckd

mght as well buy cigarettes and ruin myself completley

powering through this kick like it ain't no thang
1200mg gabapentin
10mg diazepam
20mg adderall XR
Lotsa weed and hash
Green tea/yerba mate mixture
10mg loratadine
2mg loperamide
A sumo mandarin orange, because vitamin C and fiber, dawg

good job and great luck, BFOTD.

i am having some beer, smoked earlier. will probably smoke/drink/benzo it up some more after i eat and work out.

^Keep at it BigFan, you got it bro.

Currently rolling my balls off on 3 stacked Molly capsules (they pure), plus 40mg Adderall. Holy. Shit. Can't hardly focus my eyes, dripping sweat, feel fucking incredible. Can't wait to pick up that Xanax though, 5 hours to go.

Blind Melon, sounds like a good Friday my dude. I'm jealous!

I'm just stoned outta' my mind and have probably staggered ~2.5g's of gabapentin through out today. This girl bought a bunch of fucking methocarbamol which she had mistaken for carisoprodol. GODDAMNIT! I wanted some Soma's...

^Keep at it BigFan, you got it bro.

Currently rolling my balls off on 3 stacked Molly capsules (they pure), plus 40mg Adderall. Holy. Shit. Can't hardly focus my eyes, dripping sweat, feel fucking incredible. Can't wait to pick up that Xanax though, 5 hours to go.

Thanks! Appreciate the support guise

Ooh I really could go for some MDA... Maybe soon... You enjoy your roll.

^Yeah, dude, keep it up.

I just sniffed some crystal... It's the first time I've taken meth this way in about 4 years... I like it, very sociable & buzzing, not weird & crazy like IV.

Real high. Celebrating Friday, payday, and the DC family with dabs on dabs out of my new rig. 260 millies, such beautiful work, such tasty errl.

Status
Not open for further replies.