• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta agree man outta all the opiates ive done and roas oral oxy trumps em.

The peak is sweet and so drawn out.
Sober as can be dont know if we count nicotine as a high lol. :p

Yeah or the peak can be shortish and turn into gentle noddy/sedation, I prefer when the peak lasts ages (obvs) so my morning empty stomach dose is usually my best. Here goes. 2 80s down the rabitthole. Be back in a bit to add fist pumpage.

4/5 on my fist pumpo-metre. I wish there were a potentiator for oxy that actually worked. Not increased the sedation/nod. As in the true sense of the word potentiate. Sigh. I've tried WGF, RGF, WGFJ, RGJS, cimetidine, and various other antacids, many times and no dice.

Last edited:
Woke up at 4 am, smoked like four bowls and took 5mg melatonin + 50mg DPH. Contemplating on taking 1 x 5mg diazepam out the last 10mg/2 x 5mg tabs in my stash. I hate when I smoke too much of my weed!.

Stoned for sure though

add some more oxy now

AM BAKED NOW AS WELL. sigh and still got shit to do as usual. I can function on anything. as long as its something.

My highest oxy days are always when I get no sleep, dunno if u guys find u do more opiates when u dont sleep.

plugged some coke and sub, then sniffed a good sized line, took a few rips from the bong, and smoked a cig. Now I'm omw to work.

Been up all night but I'm not tired one bit. I'm wired as fuck. Gonna be running circles around these nukkas today. Also threw in a cup of coffee for shits and giggles.

Btw, I think plugged coke is good. I've been sniffing lines since 9pm last night and yeah I got Geeked but when I plug then Railed a line I felt a different high, but it was nice. Bong rips probaly contributed a little to it as well. Ahhhh.

I gotta say runners high + heroin is very vrrrryy nice. Prolly pretty under-appreciated tooo

Randomly took a day off from oxy yesterday.. well, just 5mg of op oxycontin at night to help sleep, but none yet today either. I don't know why, just didn't feel like. Definitely getting fucked up today though, going to Papadosio later in LA, and I like to be a bit doped up for shows, helps my anxiety.

Pretty stoned right now though, ate a nice blob of oil and took a fat ass dab. So excited for my new rig to come in the mail tomorrow. My first real art piece.

Again with gabapentin and valium and hash for WD's. So far it's not going too horribly, pretty easy actually.

^I have a bad habit of taking a shit ton of drugs in the morning and being fucked up\drunk\stoned\other all day. I'm drunk again at 4 in the afternoon. I'm soo fucking broke and its all just a run of bad luck. No bad decisions or drug use where involved. I got sick, I got robbed by a shady fucking room mate, and work closed one day on me. Whatever I'll make it up as always.

I gotta say runners high + heroin is very vrrrryy nice. Prolly pretty under-appreciated tooo

Carl Landrover and I are proponents of this as well. If you're in shape to do it, the payoff kicks ass! I'm sure he'd back me up on it, but he doesn't pop in this thread much lately.

I'm about to crack open a beer. Got two interviews in the next 4 days and I need to brainstorm how I'm gonna be able to work both jobs should I manage to land 'em both. Hopefully I can get back to doing 60 hour weeks and buy a new whip soon enough. Tax refund came yesterday so I've already got over half a grand to kickstart the fund.

Yup... definitely need a brew or three now in order to think about these things.

Again with gabapentin and valium and hash for WD's. So far it's not going too horribly, pretty easy actually.

Good luck man, the gaba will help a ton, trust me
Also hash and v's won't hurt at all, but I'd grab some lope and loratadine over the counter for stomach and nasal issues

Just keep trying to think about how much better you'll feel
Get's easier day by day

Oh and how could I forget music, have it blasting on 11 whenever you can
Those natural warm rushes from hearing your fav lyric or riff will return shortly friend

^ok, well i got loratadine, but i might have to walk down to the corner store to get some Immodium, luckily for me that's literally less than a minute away.

as far as the music goes, yep don't worry about that, I've listened to Modest Mouse's entire discography up to Everywhere And his nasty Parlour Tricks... This morning. Lol.

And thanks!

^Np man

I'm sure you've heard of Ugly Casanova, Isaac's other band though
I always like how weird and cool Diamonds On The Face Of Evil was

Also I've always wondered if just one small dose, something like 30-60mg's, of mdma would help after the first 5 or 6 days of opiate wd

Oh and to get back on topic a bit, I just smoked a nice bowl of some heady ass nugglets

Love Ugly Cassanova.

And I would definitely not try taking MDMA, even low dose, on top of the cocktail i now have in my system:

1200mg gabapentin
20mg diazepam
20mg dextroamphetamine/amphetamine XR
10mg loratadine
2mg loperamide
Unholy quantities of weed, hash, and also 2 pieces of a weed chocolate bar

still drinking. my friend's fiancee is visiting him (LDR) and it always throws shit out of wack. i'm happy for him but it would be more fun to rabble-rouse with a friend. gonna head out soonish for grub, more booze, and who knows, maybe i'll get lucky and find a wild card :) not gonna get my hopes up though.

I'm feeling quite relaxed off of 200mg tramadol spread throughout the afternoon/evening.
I have been off bromazepam completely for about a week now and I'm barely having any w/ds. Woohoo! Goodbye, damn crutch. I hope I never have to resort to benzos again. =D

>1200mg gabapentin
50mg DPH
Lots o' weed. Feels like a sativa dominant strain. Nice change of pace from all the Blue Dream I had been smoking.

About to stagger more gaba and for some reason I'm the highest I've been off gabapentin in a long fucking time! I mean I hadn't been taking it for awhile, but I didn't expect my tolerance to almost disappear haha.

damn this dope is good. only broke a tiny little bit, too. feelsgoodman. floating on a cloud :)

Status
Not open for further replies.