• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do you guys deal with people taking advantage?

If you do ever get a gun, anyone who's interested, just take heed of what SP said: don't get one unless you're willing to use it on someone.

Personally I could only shoot someone if I thought my own life were in danger. I've got a 9mm handgun under my bed and a 20 gauge in the corner of my room, and if someone breaks in here they're getting blasted. My roommate probably has some firepower as well. But as far as killing someone who ripped me off cuz of drug shit, or even threatening someone with a gun who had ripped me off? No I wouldn't do that. I don't think I'm willing to take someone's life over something as banal as drugs.

Remember they are taking advantage, and when the opportunity arrives... take them by the balls if it still suits :)

If you do ever get a gun, anyone who's interested, just take heed of what SP said: don't get one unless you're willing to use it on someone.

Personally I could only shoot someone if I thought my own life were in danger. I've got a 9mm handgun under my bed and a 20 gauge in the corner of my room, and if someone breaks in here they're getting blasted. My roommate probably has some firepower as well. But as far as killing someone who ripped me off cuz of drug shit, or even threatening someone with a gun who had ripped me off? No I wouldn't do that. I don't think I'm willing to take someone's life over something as banal as drugs.

Yeah just to clarify, I do not condone senseless violence but self defense is a different story.

It's either you or them!

Yeah, I don't condone violence. It is true, if you aren't willing to pull the trigger then don't get a gun. There are only two situations that I would ever kill someone. 1. If they are going to kill me, or my family. 2. If they are abusing my family members or me, and the justice system has failed me. It is true that you should never kill someone over drugs. It is just not worth it.

Being able to defend myself has saved me some bad times. In jail, and when selling pills. Here is the tin rule (not quite golden rule)

If you allow yourself to be victimized than you will always be just that, a victim.

There are other non-violent ways to send a message, the ideal one being: Just don't deal with that person anymore and pretend they don't exist.

^Great advice, just don't fuck with them anymore. You can find a better dealer who won't try to molest you and rip you off. Just gotta meet more users..

The sad reality is, in the drug game there is no such thing as "friends" just using buddies and such. It's good to have friends who don't use. That way you aren't always tempted to get loaded even though you are dependent on the opiates, they won't encourage you to overdo it.

The way I look at it, I'm wasting money anyways by purchasing dope so it doesn't make a whole lot of difference if the guy rips me off. Actually, it's probably a good thing that the market is full of overpriced, very diluted dope these days. Imagine if you could get large amounts of the highest purity possible of your DOC delivered to your door 24/7 for half the price you pay now. It might be fun for a while, but you would eventually reach a whole new level of insanity and loathing that would be very hard to pull out of.

My suggestion is to build up an emergency stock of suboxone or methadone that you could use to stay out of withdrawals for at least two weeks. I have done this for quite some time and it works beautifully. Out of cash? Just switch to the subs and work a couple of weeks of overtime. Dealer giving you a hard time? Just let him know that you have subs and you don't "need" his product. The more options that the dealer knows you have, the lower he will go on his price. Its basic economics. If every kid in America "needs" the new pair of Nike tennis shoes, they're gonna be $200 and every middle-upper class mom is going to shell out the cash.

Absolutely the worst thing you can do is look/act super sick while copping dope. If you can help it, cop dope sometime before you are completely out and in withdrawals.