• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How do meth/amphetamines make you act?

I have had a prescription for Adderall 30 mgs x 2 I normally use one I the morning. I have always been a procrastinator. About two months ago I needed to fill out some court documents, which normally can be filled out by a freshman in college, knowledge of how to do research on the internet.

Well I waited until 16 days before they were due. My doctor, knowing how I react under stress and being a procrastinator gave me two additional capsules so that I could work 14 hours a day for two weeks! I only used three spread over the day. Half way through my C drive died. I also have chronic anxiety so I always maintain three cloned C drives. Once changed out I continued working. The day before appearing I court, I realized I forgot to document a proof of service. Anyway, the next day, I had all the documents less one proof of service. The judge changed the date from Feb to May. He had been given a letter from my doctor as what to expect. Anyway that evening at Wal-Mart, I had no idea that I had been in court! It took two days to recover!