• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do I distinguish codeine and morphine from their effects? / Alkaloids in poppy tea

People hate thebaine which is interesting to me because isn't oxycodone/percocet manufactured from extracting thebaine? I suppose that explains why it's more of a stimulant feeling that occurs for many when they take painkillers!

Has anyone found a way to further extract from seed tea specific alkloids? Apparently my friend drug tested for every opioid after drinking seed tea too recently. It seems to mess up the readings of a drug test because of how many alkloids there are in the tea lol. He said that after prolonged heroin use seed tea is the only thing that could get him beyond baseline and allow him to catch a buzz. Seed tea is STRONG

I'm surprised the public doesn't know too much about seed tea with the "opiate epidemic" and all. It's definitely a good thing that they don't because seed tea would cause too many problems for people and increase the surge of suboxone treatment.

I am starting to question whatever it is I am getting high from. I made a seed brew and as It was coming on I was totally fucked. I felt like retarded, as I am about to have a fit or something. I couldn't seem to think straight, something hit me in the head that made me feel like I wasn't able to form a coherent sentence or talk. Then I had some deep realisations about how pathetic I am, very deep, life and death stuff. When it hit me fully it was kind of a release I felt it was very easy to breathe but my mind was foggy definitely felt psychoactive but it also felt like my mind was struggling with it at the same time I felt literally like I had a blackout and didn't know who the fuck I was anymore like some shaman stuff honestly not exactly my idea of opiates.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally slip some LSD in that batch o_O Sometimes opiates can result in something called dysphoria. They usually put you in a great mood, but occasionally the high can make you grouchy even when you feel great and hostile. Might be similar to an adderall crash. Naturally our brains seem to have more dopamine/endorphins than other times depending on our mood and activities prior to using.

Last edited:
Wasn't stimulating or euphoric not a very happy or cozy feeling, but it wasn't noddy either but yeah I was in fact screwed and I had been overdoing it for the past week. No physical withdrawal symptoms today just feeling drained and it's been 48 hours. I was tempted to get back to more today because of it so there could be something in it that I'm just not very used to, but it is kinda crummy too and ya I'm gonna take a break.

After 3 days of staying clean and having no major withdrawal symptoms, except the first two days when I did feel some anxiety and depression, I was feeling normal today so I made a tea again. Now it works fine. The method was different. I let the water boil and then poured in the seeds and some lemon juice and stirred it until it cooled down a bit, it's still not completely milky this way and tastes and feels better. It's so weird it started hitting me instantly. I find it helps me feel better about my chronic pain issues although the main body high wears off after 2-3 hours but there's an afterglow that seems to linger.