how do i become popular on BL?

dude i was totally kidding about being popular. this is too funny though. thanks for the 12 step program on how to be cool, but like my other post says. BL is clicky. i was more making fun than trying to join. i love BL as much as the next kid, but it was purely a fun post.
if you read this you would know it was a JOKE!
omg people liten up!

hee hee
Sorry man.. I'm having one of those days.. and after all the rubbish I've heard today, nothing would suprise me!
lol
:D

Originally posted by impulsive_state:
yeah, and all pur replys we're joke replys to test if it was a joke post or not, haha we win ;)
what the fuck does this say? that makes no sense...are you drunk?

ok i'm going to bed...maybe when i wake up in the morning the popula fairy will come sprinkle some cool dust me and i'll be the shit in the morning.

Here are a few random tips:
  • Make lots of self-referencing posts to draw that extra bit of attention to yourself.
  • If you make a joke and no one seems to laugh, keep repeating it until they eventually begin to see how funny it is. 8)
  • Beg for attention. Be shameless about it!
  • Lengthy signatures are a must! Only a complete custie would just leave their sig tag blank. Your signature doesn't have to be clever, just clutter it up with plenty of detail!
  • If an "old skool" Bluelighter drops by who quit posting six months before you registered, be sure to act like you remember them and lament how things have really gone downhill since they left. False nostalgia will really boost your Q rating!
  • Do not waste your time with drug related forums. It takes too much time to compose helpful responses.
  • Avoid SLR and SPP. The people who freuqent those forums make really long posts and use lots of paragraphs. Too much bother to read all of that discussion!
  • Avoid Trip Reports, too. There is no use brown-nosing folks who have no useful connections that you can later exploit to boost your popularity.
  • When it doubt, keep posting. If you run out of things to say, keep posting. Even when your name appears on the list of custies, keep posting. You will eventually win everyone's unconditional acceptance through your perserverance. 8)
I hope you find these pointers helpful. My best wishes and I hope you can obtain a level of popularity that is suitable to your real life social aptitude. :)

Uhh.. Well.. For one try not to let peeps know that you are from Ohio. There is a stereotype of Ohio kids. Just look at all the shit that is goin on in Cincy/Dayton right now. BLAH... just some pennies of my thoughts.

Create alter egos which brownnose your primary ego. People will have no clue it's just one person patting themselves on the back, we are that clueless.
Make a misspelling of your name, then create some magical creation myth that explains your excuse for not spell checking your handle, of all things.
Give out free drugs and blowjobs in the offline Bluelight world.
Fight the forces of evil and take popular stands on popular issues.

Great point, John Malkovich! I just need to create a small army of alter egos and keep an eye out for threads about "which blewlighter do you like?" or "which blewlighter do you want to meet?"
Then jump into the thread very early and use my alter egos to make my main character seem popular. The power of suggestion is the key to obtaining status at blewlight!
Smoke and mirrors! :eek:

"If i wanted to blow smoke up my ass, i'd be smoking at home, with a short length of hose." - simpsons
No, we're not talking about increasing your popularity by having these unknown greenlighters suddenly come out of their lurking woodwork to testify to your magnificence. That sticks out like a sore thumb.
We're talking about the greenlighters (they may be blue, so look out) who come out of the woodwork to agree with people in very heated debates, and share the same perspective, nuances, rate of misspelling, and writing style as the main person involved.

Bribery with gifts or sexual favors is the SURE FIRE way to claw to the top of the Bluelight Food Chain in RECORD TIME.
I was a nobody until I fucked Mr. Sticky....

or at least thoses who know who started it, or even remember it
Edit your posts to include the
Points in posts below it, so it seems like you're a clairsentient demigod.
oh and you have to join a stupid clique ;)
(over use of ubb code works wonders too)
[ 20 March 2002: Message edited by: impulsive_state ]