• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do I Avoid Being ROBBED in a Drug Deal?

Tbh I think I remember reading a thread by her a while back about getting clean or trying to.
Ah.... I had no clue. I check the dark side but often forget to check the dates. My bad. Hope she didn't learned their hardware. :D

He knows that you know where he's staying. I don't think he'll do something stupid, because he's not interested in you getting back there with a weapon or putting him in trouble with some other people or leos.

have your drugs mailed to you. pay for them with cryptocurrency. do the reddit thing.

Some of these responses are ridiculous. Bring a gun? That's a good way to get yourself arrested, or worse yet shot. Getting pulled over with a gun and dope, you're immediately classified differently by the police. There's no longer any insinuation of "recovery", in their eyes you've become a menace to society that needs to be locked up once you ride around with a gun. Even legally purchased, I'm pretty sure there might be bylaws that make it illegal to purchase drugs, be in a so-called "high drug activity zone", or have drugs with you, let alone dope, in the car even with a CCP. You will then become LEO's golden goose, if you thought $200 grams were a rip-off, think about facing jail time or a 10K fine + losing your job/benefits in exchange for the piglets' "protection".

You are this guy's golden goose. The one that ran upto your car to give you his new number is exactly that, just a new number looking to make you his golden goose. Of course he wants to fuck you. Since when are dope dealers some type of elite businessmen focused 100% on their money? Even then, those type of people pay girls to fuck them or hang out with them. Its just the shitty nature of society.

Don't think for a second these guy's end-game is anything less than milking every last dollar out of you. Project apartments? They cannot due to one issue or another, pay their rent, thats why they're selling dope. If that guy was gonna rob you, don't you think he'd just run upto you right there and then with a gun and take your phone, car, everything? It's not like there's some master plot of checks and balances before they "decide" its time to rob you. They will just roll through and rob you if that happens, there is no predicting it. Hell, even people I have had prior issues with who I more or less knew robbed people on the regular, I still hit them up when others were dry and they still sold me (albeit, shit-tacular) dope. I was relatively broke at the time with no car and scrounging up $40 just to get well but still. I wouldn't read too much into things, check out the new number maybe he will come through or maybe he will be even less reliable than the guy you're picking up through right now (who, TBH, sounds more like he's the type of guy to middle man enough for his fix over and over, and yes that type of guy can start robbing if for one reason or another things dry up).

Your post is pretty old at this point but I'd still like to chime in lol I would suggest bringing a friend along and or meeting someone on this board that shares your same addiction and you guys go out to cop together. You said your pretty girl which can be dangerous in relation to buying here in atlanta so be careful, I've had my fair share of sketchy episodes while trying to cop for myself and I'm a 6'0 tall guy lol I can only imaging how it is for a women trying to cop on her own

Dang it!! It was my first post and its gone. Ultimately... What I was saying is the pretty little white girl thing only gets us so far. No one in this game is out there to actually help us. So arm yourself with pepper spray or a gun but also be prepared to get robbed. My original reply was so much better.

Funny, the same thing happen to on my first post lol My first post was so good but somehow I deleted it like a dickhead lol

From my experience as a man. The pretty white girl thing puts you at a defecit unless your willing to put out. Most male dealers are trash

Its crazy how that same ideology applies regardless of what kinda business women are doing with men. Men always want to involve sex smh

Last post on this topic. Selling is no better than using so I don't see how anyone can judge another person. I started out as a dealer and I never once judged anyone for using because I myself was an addicted of my things. At the end of the day we're all just trying to get through life the best way we know how.