• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do I Avoid Being ROBBED in a Drug Deal?

But.... Weren't most of your customers just...well....customers?? To dealers I feel like no matter who we really are.... We're just a junkie. Right???

I know what you mean. I was a junkie too when I was dealing so there was a little sympathy. I never looked down on someone because they were an addict, I also never cut anyone any deals, I made a lot of money then stopped dealing because I hated myself for it, I was pretty ruthless. Spent all of that money on my doc's now I'm back to broke. Full circle I guess. But yeah I treated people like people

All I'm trying to say is that I feel that she should be out for herself. I don't think she's safe and I think she's getting lulled into that false sense of safety.

Well....the fact that you didn't judge is awesome!! You, my dear may have been dime in a dozen.

I know I'm saying most dealers are trash. I wouldn't trust them even if my life depended on it. But there are a few good guys out there, usually higher up that chain. If you do good by them they'll take care of you.

What's to judge I had a needle in my arm daily. I was no better than them, I just had more dope and money.

I stay away from the southwest anymore lol, I'm a dead man walking down there

I know what you mean. I was a junkie too when I was dealing so there was a little sympathy. I never looked down on someone because they were an addict, I also never cut anyone any deals, I made a lot of money then stopped dealing because I hated myself for it, I was pretty ruthless. Spent all of that money on my doc's now I'm back to broke. Full circle I guess. But yeah I treated people like people

I will say there are a few decent guys out dealing, I was one for a long while, but they're very few and far between

I stay away from the southwest anymore lol, I'm a dead man walking down there

Former affiliations lol and a few broken bones
Those affiliations will get you every time!

Yes they will lol. Tired of violence so I'll stick to my quiet midwestern home, for a little while anyway

No easy answer. Does sound a bit shady, but it could be genuine, who knows. If you arrange a meet carry no valuables and carry no more than you are willing to lose. Agree to perhaps a bundle, or even half of one. I don't know what the street price is now adays- 80 to 100? The guy is probably not going to hurt you, though he may give you fake shit or just take your money, but you may get lucky and get a good connect.

I used to have a friend get me shit all the time and it was about 80 a bundle, and with his mark up it was 160. This was my friend.

I'm not saying this is good advice, this is just what I would do.

I just don't want her to think that she's safer with this guy then she is with her middle man. Chances are she's not. Chances are these guys are just setting up the field. I hate to say it but paying more has probably kept me alive.

Tbh I think I remember reading a thread by her a while back about getting clean or trying to.