• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How do I Avoid Being ROBBED in a Drug Deal?

ladyhlove

Bluelighter
Hey there BL! :D Constant lurker, first time poster!

Ok, so here's the backstory: I do H (yeah yeah, its bad I know, save it please) and I've been buying from this middle-man for a few months now. Dude is a complete piece of shit. He constantly shorts bags, he claims certain shit costs more (when its literally the same batch of stuff I got a day or two earlier), he constantly lies about all sorts of stuff (like if he has the product..I'll be in a hurry and he will say he has it already and I will show up and end up having to drive him all over town for hours to get the stuff). I never know what to expect when I go to him. Everything could go smooth and the bag/price could be straight, or it could be half of what I'm paying for. When I refuse the deal, he throws a big tantrum and even vaguely threatens me. He has his own drug (coke) problem and I know he's using the extra money to fund his own habits. See, I'm a little small white girl and he is a big, thuggish black dude from the hood so I don't feel safe standing my ground. I wish I could stop dealing with him, but alas I don't know any other good sources (I know one other person, but their stuff is pure garbage...I'd rather have a short bag of something good than a full bag of something I barely feel). Also, his prices keep going up and up. I think he thinks I'm some rich white girl who has an unlimited amount of money and will pay whatever but he's making me go broke. I know he's making a hell of a profit off me...he calls ME to try to get me to buy drugs...no real drug dealer needs customers THAT bad. But 9 times out of 10 some bullshit always goes on from the size of the bag, to the price, to whatever. He's careful to never introduce me to the ppl he gets his stuff from or let me see their phone numbers when he calls them. Basically, I hate him.

So, last night I drove him to the dude's house (or, er project apt. is more like it) that he gets stuff from with him and he had me wait in the car. Now, he buys from two different dudes who live together (same batch of stuff, they go in together). Both of them have seen me with him (in my car) so they know who I am and that I'm probably not a cop or anything. As I'm waiting, a big SUV pulls up in front of me blaring their headlights. Suddenly, a dude runs out and rushes to my window. Now, I think I'm about to be robbed...but it turns out its one of the dealers. He says "Quick, give me your number...you don't have to deal with him anymore". This made my day bc I've been really wanting to get in touch with an actual supplier and not a middle man. I gave him my number, he called me so I'd have his. Guy goes back to his car just as my middle man comes out of the apt. He's got my stuff (got it from his roommate) and we leave. On the way back he starts going into how the guys over there (in those projects) like to rob people...that's what they do apparently. Idk if he saw me talking to the guy and that's why he brought it up, to scare me from calling him (like I said, dude is a big time liar) or if he was just talking.

So, I called the guy..he offered me a gram for a wayyyy lower price than the middle man has been claiming he charges (no surprise there, I knew he was ripping me off big time). He also added that my middle man was fucking me over (which I knew) and that he wanted to cut him out bc he claims he knows he'd make more money in the long run offering it at a lower price bc I would probably buy larger quantities than I would with an inflated price. I told him I'd meet him today to do business.

Basically, I'm nervous. I don't want to get robbed by this guy. I don't know him or really where he lives (other than just his complex, but its the projects and its not like I'm gonna go in there looking for him). He offered to meet me somewhere, which is a good sign bc if its a semi-public place (like a parking lot) I have a less likely chance of getting robbed with people nearby. I know the basics, don't hand money over without checking the product out...don't bring more money than I need to buy..etc. But are there any other tips? Does this sound like I'm about to be robbed? Last thing I want today is a gun in my face. Thanks bluelight!

P.S.: I live in Atlanta...folks are hard out here, I have no doubt this dude will be carrying a gun.

Hey, welcome to BL ladyhlove :)

Sadly, your story is as common as they come. Without a crystal ball, none of us can tell you how it's going to work out, you must know that. You say folks in Atlanta are hard, but try any major city and you'll get the same story of dodgy dealers.

IMO you shouldn't be so pissed at the middle man; it's a simple case of supply and demand and he knows you demand and have limited other options or you wouldn't keep coming. And as far as I can tell he hasn't done anything scary to you so far apart from the fact that he looks intimidating (which is kinda handy in the shady business of dealing), so at least you know he's unlikely to mug you, stick a gun in your face or anything. Probably. That's a huge plus that you're kinda dismissing.

Anyway as for your new guy, who knows what the deal is. They'll also be middle men. Almost everyone's a middle man out for their own cut and the supply chain is usually pretty long. If you're truly worried, you should probably just accept the poorer deal with your existing guy and stop getting upset about his risible business techniques. Either way, unfortunately illegal activities tend to entail heightened risks :(

I'm going to move this over to Drug Culture.

Good luck,
CFC

No, you're absolutely right...and I've thought about that too. It may be costing me more, but the middle man hasn't done anything too bad and I've considered that as well. Hate him was a strong statement, I'm just tired of being overcharged...he's overcharging by a LOT (like close to $100). Though, I know where he lives and have even met his wife, kids, etc so I know he isn't dumb enough to rob me.

I guess we'll see how it plays out. I guess I was just hoping to find some advice on how to minimize my risk of getting mugged. Though, getting mugged could happen to me at anytime, anyplace I suppose.

Thanks for moving this to the proper forum.

Well, you're a small white lady - I mean, I'm not sure there's a lot you can do ;) Bring a big friend?

Just be prepared to lose whatever valuables you bring with you.

have you talked to the guy about the price? the guy obviously trusts you enough to let you meet his family and all that. maybe try and talk to the man about your situation. remind him that a happy customer spends more money. and that alot of small deals always trump a few bigger ones

Oh yeah, I've told him I can't afford the raise in his price but he keeps claiming he's "not making anything' by hooking me up and there's nothing he can do...those are the dealer's prices (but I know thats not true...I see him hand my money to the due and walk back with both a bag for me and a bag of coke for himself). He lies all the time, even when he knows I know the truth. He lies so much he constantly contradicts himself. I guess I could prove it by ending my shopping with him till he brings it down but lady addiction makes that difficult for me :/

And to CFC, yeah I plan on bringing nothing but the cash I need for the deal and my phone (which isn't worth shit anyways). I just don't want to get physically hurt. I guess if it comes down to it, I'll just give him everything I have and not risk getting shot.

One thing a lot of guys do around here (and probably everywhere else as well) is not rob you immediately. They gain your trust and wait for you to make a big purchase , then it happens. This may be the case here.

i really don't envy all the ladies out there in the drug game. alot of male dealers take advantage of them because they see them as weak. i've watched dealers double their money on young women. us guys have an alot easier time with it especially us bigger guys. only been robbed once and it was by a couple guys

Yeah, it can be shitty...though it can be great at the same time. I get a lot of free shit for being a pretty little white girl.

On a related note, a buddy of mine who also gets shit through the middle-man relayed to me that middle man told him his end goal with me is to get me so addicted to h that I will fuck him for free drugs. Made me wanna puke when I heard that. I would rather go through the world's worst wds than do something like that. I wonder if that's the reason for the price hikes. Eventually, it'll be so much that I'll go broke and, well, I gotta feed my addiction somehow, right? Might as well fuck him, right? NO WAY DUDE.

I want to bring this above-mentioned friend with me tonight but he's out of town for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone else I can bring because I'm basically a closet-user and he's my one and only opiate buddy.

Last edited:
do it in the open. like on the sidewalk. where people work and shop, not in an alley (where you could get robbed) or dope street (where you will stick out to police). do not check the product first. exchange and walk away. ripped off? maybe. get mugged? less likely. get arrested? eventually.

still a way-higher-than-normal-life risk of getting mugged. if that risk is unacceptable, fuck heroin. because buying from an addict middle man is certainly unacceptable.

Good call. I would assume dude would do the right thing because a dealer ripping someone off for a fairly small amount of money isn't worth the money they'd make off them in the long run as a customer. But people get desperate.

Yeah, it can be shitty...though it can be great at the same time. I get a lot of free shit for being a pretty little white girl.

On a related note, a buddy of mine who also gets shit through the middle-man relayed to me that middle man told him his end goal with me is to get me so addicted to h that I will fuck him for free drugs. Made me wanna puke when I heard that. I would rather go through the world's worst wds than do something like that. I wonder if that's the reason for the price hikes. Eventually, it'll be so much that I'll go broke and, well, I gotta feed my addiction somehow, right? Might as well fuck him, right? NO WAY DUDE.

I want to bring this above-mentioned friend with me tonight but he's out of town for a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, I don't have anyone else I can bring because I'm basically a closet-user and he's my one and only opiate buddy.

yeah theres alot of really shitty guys out there dealing. always made me sick watching some young girl sell herself to feed a habit

Sounds like your middle man is just lying. I'd go with what hydroazuanacaine said, do it out in the open. Just exchange product and go, look at it after the exchange. You'll be more likely to get away safe that way, you might get ripped off but it sounds like you already are getting jipped with your current guy.

If you can arrange this in a public place in daylight id say go for it.

Well I don't know if anyone actually cares or not, but the guy ended up not ripping me off. He was actually at a friend's house in a very public part of downtown and needed a ride somewhere so once the exchange was made I let him get in my car and gave him a ride and he actually hooked me up with another half. We had a nice chat on the way about how he's been trying to get my number and vice versa. Seems like a pretty cool guy actually. When I told him about the middle man telling me that he would rob me... He laughed and said that that was just a lie keep me away from buying from him. We'll see how it plays out but it looks like it's going to be okay

Thats a relief mate. Exchsnges are risky and being robbed hapoens but all you can do is minimise that risk as much as you can and middle men are a necessary hassle at times, they dont like people going over their head and are more a risk than the connect.

Great news. Be careful every time though. Beware being lulled into dropping your guard. And beware your last dealer, esp given what your friend said about him.

Meanwhile... My darling of a middleman has been blowing my phone up all night wondering why I haven't called him to hook me up tonight yet. I told him that I was good that his latest price was too much and I found a better deal. Imagining him at home freaking out about who he has to scam to get the money he needs for his coke is making me smile. Maybe he will end up having to work a real job to support his addiction like I do.

Yes I will definitely continue to be careful. I've been robbed... Thankfully not at gunpoint... Just the usual I'm going to go get the stuff and be right back kind of deal... By people who have done be right a few times and then screwed me over once I let my guard down a bit. Thankfully, the middleman has no idea where I live or how to find me other than my phone number.

Rather than meeting him in a dodgy area like say, Five Points, find someone in an innocuous suburb like Alpharetta or somewhere in Cobb County. Yeah, it's a haul, but I think it would be worth it for safety. I'm sure the 'burbs have drug dealers too. H is everywhere.

i wish you much luck and continued safety. the dope game is a dangerous one indeed