• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you get into the more "hardcore" drugs

A means to an end.

One night I'd partied way too hard and had important stuff to do and no soul nor energy. Then along came crystal meth.
It saved me when I had to cram for exams or get up for work.
Now its just a means to escape it all.

Only smoked weed, drank, and had the occasional cigarette before. My ex-weed dealer and best friend asked me if I wanted to try mdma in the middle of July and I casually said yes and went for it. Since then he has been my mdma dealer and I tried hydrocodone, tramadol, and cocaine, none of which I care to do more of. I only tried tramadol and cocaine because my parents caught me with weed and I keep getting tested so I can't do that anymore.

I read low doses of meth were excellent at keeping you focused on boring shit.

Was not disappointed 8(

For me, it was my fascination with mind altering substances and the science of it all. Naturally, I wanted to personally study and try/self experiment with them all. I'd only try things, study them, and move on for the most part. Few drugs would I revisit (hallucinogens) or do again with any sort of frequency (cannabis/kava/kratom).

By this point I've tried most all the hard drugs. Except heroin. I've done pharmaceutical opiates so I'm not too sset on getting my hands on it. And when it comes to street drugs I usually won't try unless I know the source and there is some assurance of quality. Fortunately, when it came to meth, I knew the producer. Straight d-methamphetamine... it was honestly too good! D-amp was plenty for me. The difference was nuts.

Last edited:
Curiosity, really.

Even as a little kid I was fascinated with drugs. I remember first hearing the word "cocaine" on the news or something, didn't know what it was obviously but I loved the word! Cocaine! Sounded mysterious and interesting. Later on I started writing stories for the school paper, must've been 8 or 9 or so, wrote one about a coke dealer & got in trouble, lol! Fascination stayed and I vowed that would I ever get the change I would try it.

Many years after that I caught a friend of mine with a piece of rolled up paper. What are you doing man? Ssshh, this is coke, don't tell anyone. OK, I won't tell if you give me some!

Been doing coke now for 16 years, other drugs as well but that's more or less how it all started.

It bothers me everyone saying there gateway drug. I doubt that any of the drugs yall have named was your gate way. Id imagine it was caffeine then nicotine

I'm not really sure, I mean, Heroin was the 3rd drug I ever tried. It went weed, snorting my adderrall, then trying heroin because my friend had it. I was just curious and completely unswayed by the propoganda I'd heard as a kid. Lucky for me I only did heroin about 5-6 times and opiod painkillers 10-15 times, all over a couple year span, and never became addicted to opiates.

sober for 3 years. love of my life tossed me to the curb. got real drunk and my boy brought me to his friends house and he had a fat 3 bag line out which i bought and proceeded to nod the fuck out. then i fell in love. eventually snoprting 5-6 bags a day was too expansive so i had my co worker teach me how to hit and that was basicaly the end of my life. i just sucks sos bad now ill never be able to ingest drugs withut using a needle. it doesnt seem worth it otherwise. which is fucked up.

Started dabbling with opiates in high school had a cheap hook for vicoprofen. Don't think I even realized what I was gettin into at that point..

I'd been curious about drugs since I was about 9 or 10 years old, I can remember researching drugs like LSD online at like only 12 years old and I was amazed by the idea that a natural or synthetic compound could change a person around so much physically and mentally. The first drug I ever used was alcohol at around 10 years old but that was only like 1 beer over like 30 minutes and I just got a little dizzy. Next, I knew someone that I ended up robbing for his hydrocodone scrip at the age of 14 and after my first pill, I loved the opiate buzz! I spent my mid teens mostly just smoking pot daily and occasionally trying new things like cocaine and LSD and eventually I had tried just about every street drug and pain pill but opiates were still my favorite followed closely by pot. At 16 I did my first shot of morphine and that changed everything, after that I always wanted to shoot whenever I could, 1 year later I was a full blown heroin addict.

I was dabbling into anything I could get my little hands on from the moment I started using drugs. There was no "gateway" drug I kicked down the damn gate and barged in.

As to why I got into drugs I have lots of reasons. At the end of the day though it was almost inevitable for me because of my bipolar disorder and very unstable home life.

Last edited:
I tried a bunch of legal psychedelics as a kid, some worked others didn't. I was always a bit too "bright" and well read for my own good. Found a comfort level with substance early on. Loved (and still do love) Cannabis of all kinds, smoked daily in HS. College started tripping a lot, rolling once in a blue. That was all good. Then I tried opiates, became a five year habit but honestly never took much from me, money included (Bupe is cheap, and I happened to love it so that worked). For awhile it was all about Bupe and K sometimes, but Bupe killed my desire for other drugs. I was scriped Vyvance and a binged showed me what being an addict could be. I backed off quickly, Bupe never caused much of an addict lifestyle. All drugs are soft and hard. Depends on how you use em.

Now I'm off Bupe, so it's time to experiment again. And so many new drugs have become popular in the last few years.

Even before I smoked weed my goal was to try every drug. Then once I started weed at 15 I found internet drug message boards and erowid. That gave me the knowledge to seek out and try other things. I also went to a drug infested middle class high school so that helped. I think coke was the first really hard drug I tried. Then lortab and meth shortly after that. Ironically enough the shit coke I was getting got me hooked for awhile. Luckily I found LSD and MDMA shortly after that. Fried myself on those before discovering the joy of heroin at 19. So I went from trying weed to sticking needles in my arm in 4 years. Pretty impressive. I have basically accomplished my goal of trying every well known drug. Except pcp as I have never seen or heard of it.

This sounds much worse than it actually was, but a friend and I used the oxycodone and hydromorphone prescribed for his father's cancer. His dad honestly barely took any though - he said they made me feel too loopy. We started sneaking off little bits that wouldn't be noticed. When his dad died, we used the whole stash, which was quite a lot. He just ended up filling his entire prescriptions without telling the doctor he wasn't actually taking everything.

Neither of us chased another source for opiates when that supply ran out. I've since started using heroin occasionally though, maybe 3 or 4 times a month, but sometimes nothing for several months. I found cocaine at a party pretty shortly after discovering oxycodone.

Stealing my cousins hydrocodone script when I was 16? (he didn't need them anymore).

And it was gameover from there, because I met oxycontin and roxicodone.
Trying meth at a party

I then got more self destructive, and more self destructive.
Lol, doing heroin when I was eighteen… and even smoking crack (only smoked crack once though).

I just did hard drugs because I hated life and wanted to die.
And just went crazy, and very quickly.

I was always fascinated with what weed and psychedelics would be like so from when I was about 14 I had decided I'd be trying these at some point. 3 and 4 years later that happened. I was content with those and plain old cigarettes and booze for quite some time. Stims, MDMA, opiates and pharamaceuticals for a long time did not appeal to me in the slightest. More and more of my friends would take pills in front of me and when I got offered one, I took it. After I realized MDMA could be really fun I was much less hesitant about trying other drugs. Research chemicals creeped me out a bit at first, but now I'm quite open to trying those as well. Usually only after plenty of research though, and I'm not to keen to be one of the first to try out a brand new substance. If I know someone in person who claims something is good, I'll be more tempted.

Natural progression and interest always been down for clean rolls psychs opiates weed and coke. Soma , benzo, promethazine as well