• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How did you get into the more "hardcore" drugs

eyeballzsack

Greenlighter
Here i am thinking about how i got into doing more hardcore drugs. i realized it was a result of getting caught with cannabis back in the 10th grade. now I'm in the 12th grade and have moved onto bigger and badder drugs. i realized it was a result of getting tested for cannabis that made me move onto harder drugs that would not stay in the system nearly as long as cannabis, chiefly, heroin and pills. i have decided that the gateway drug for me was drug tests. anyone else feel the same?

Last edited:
First off, we dont use SWIM here.

I feel that Cannabis, the first drug I ever tried did take me into harder drugs but not for the same reason as you. Drug test doesnt seems popular where a live I never had to take any. But what took me into harder drugs is my curious nature. I was curious to know everything about drug, trying every single class of drugs and learning from experience. I then jumped into OTC product then prescription pills that I got pretty much from luck and then the devil world of research chemicals, I did so much of them I couldnt count how much, 100 meaby ??? I just tried everything that I could get that looked nice. The only thing I never tried is Steroids, I dont want to get my balls dry so I stay away from that crap.

It's strange...for myself, I kind of missed the experimentation stage, starting off with "hardcore" drugs: I began taking opiates very young, around 15. (Although to be fair, I started off with a weak opiate, dhc).

I had already experimented with LSD,amphetamines,cocaine etc and I was an everyday smoker of hash and took Ecstasy every weekend for several years but I was bored of these drugs and was looking for something a bit more hardcore.
Luckily or so I thought at the time the couple who lived in the house opposite mine were heroin addicts & dealers.
One weekend I was speaking to them and asked to buy £££ worth and got them to show me how to smoke it.
Even though the first few times it made me throw up it was still a pleasant buzz I got from it.
I started just having it as a weekend treat then a midweek treat also and after a couple of months I was smoking it every day.
By now I had a habit and I also started smoking crack when I had the cash.
To cut a long story short that first £££ I spent on heroin led to a habit that lasted for around 12 years and I am still currently on a methadone maintenance programme but am just over a year clean since the last time I took heroin.
Lesson to be learnt here, no matter how tempting please do not take heroin as you will very rarely only do it once or twice and you will lose a lot more in your life than the money you will HAVE to spend on heroin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sheer curiosity for me.
I was down to do ecstasy in grade nine but couldn't find any, so it wasn't until halfway through grade ten that I tried it.
Curiosity has been the cause of all my drug use, especially psychedelics.
I've always been utterly fascinated by the effects drugs can cause on ones perception based solely on chemical interactions in the brain and I wanted to personally investigate these effects.
Not to mention being high can feel pretty fucking great, addiction to mdma and cocaine got the better of me near the end of grade 12, but I can use both in recreation now, and ketamine really got the best of me this year, but I can usually use in moderation now, although still always struggling with cravings

It was also the curiosity that got me-it's that nervy, exciting feeling I get when I've just taken something for the very first time. As I said earlier, the knowledge that drugs could make me feel really, really good was hardwired into me from a young age, before I began my experimentation phase, so I guess that kind of eliminated any reservations about trying any type of drug. (I would literally try anything).

I was never addicted to MDMA, despite it's powerfull highs; I took it over so many consecutive weekends, it just stopped working for me-it's not a drug that tempts me anymore.

How seeing Half Baked is the most important thing that ever happened in my life.

I used to see movies about drugs when I was way too young, and in hindsight, way too impressionable. I smoked weed for the first time within a month of Half-Baked coming out. I saw it, and I thought it was awesome and I thought weed was awesome. The first time I was if I wanted to smoke was so excited, I don't even know why but I totally lied and told the kid getting me high that I'd done it before. I didn't even sort of hesitate when he asked me if I wanted to try it, not even a second to think about the repercussion, and I was 12yo!

Seeing Half Baked, and being totally down to smoke weed is essentially the reason I was okay with drugs, the concept. So if I didn't smoke weed and think drugs were cool so young, there's a small, small chance I would have never been on drugs. Either way, I started doing drugs because of Half Baked, and was into drugs way too early. Now they play a leading role as the antagonist, in my life. It was also cause even young I never got caught by anyone, never had any health issues, financial issues, literally nothing bad that could be bad happened.

Funniest thing is that I hated every other drug, in Half Baked they said everything but weed is bad. So then I saw the movie Go, no where near as good as Half-Baked, not even that good really. They sell some E, take some, whatever. When my friends kidnapped me and took me to one of those old school illegal raves, I didn't even think twice. They thought that since I was so anti-drug they'd have to somehow convinced me, I thought I was only going to smoke weed, but the second I saw it, took a bunch of ecstasy. Again, absolutely no hesitation. They told me it was safe, I didn't question it. So I thought it was almost as safe as weed :\.

Then I saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It's because of that movie that I have absolutely no hesitation with grabbing pretty much anything and pushing the limits on combo's and doses. Till about 2 years ago, I would do anything that someone put in front of me, no doubt. So Fear and Loathing, if I really think about it, is the movies that ruined my life, but it's not the movies fault. It was just a catalyst. It was probably Half Baked that started it all though. So it's really like, how half-baked ruined my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does there have to be a reason?

Everyone says I'm a free spirit. I've always been like....oh, what will THIS one do? Down the hatch!!

I was a a promising hippie, which was my thing, hash and psychedelics. But the lack of acid/shrooms/RC's made me try e, loved it, and speed....

I was instantly hooked on speed and did a LOT(combined with 5g hash a day most of the time), did the the up a week, sleep two days, then up a week cycle until after shitloads of money and powder up my nose I lost it. It took ten weeks, and then I was forced to stay on the psych ward's strictest zone. When the police caught me I was on acid, ketamine and several big molly's. I blabbed on about how acid was the true gateway to the "real" world, and that I would only speak to someone who had done acid, or they would be of no use to me=) they must have been shocked at my state.

I escaped after they said I had to stay, after my one week observation period. I piled all the furniture in my room to barricade the door, then I took the bathroom door of the hinges and bang bang bang on the security glass window until it opened enough to squeese through. I jumped from the third floor, and rolled around the grass when I landed. And I ran like hell, and went right for my speed.

After they found me, amped up to the sky(!), I had to have two police in my room for two weeks, the first week I was awake even without more amps. I was held there 6months, even though without meds a speed psychosis wears off after a month clean. I craved drugs so badly. There the other "prisoners" shared their meds with me, roofies and IV temgesic(bupe 0,4mg pills) and I tried IV heroin for the first time out of lack of hash=( They put me on 100mg oxazepam a day right away , with 15mg zopiclone and 50mg promethazine to keep me quiet in the night. They checked under my tongue and made sure I ate the pills.

I had NEVER touched any benzo or opiate before the hospital. After I came out I was a needle junkie who loved to mix meth/speed with bupe or heroin in the same shot. And lets not forget the benzos, I kept my 4x25mg oxazepam and 15mg zopiclone to sleep from my doctor when I came out. Usually I'd take the whole lot for breakfast. And I developed a love for somas, which I got cheap at that time. It nearly killed me when I combined with heroin, twice. After this first period of madness I calmed down and lived of my oxazepam, zopiclone and valium script combined with codeine to bridge the gap until the next hard drug period. My doctor gave me pills that had just gone out of date instead of throwing them in the trash. I could get a whole lot of valiums, or several boxes of codeine30mg/400mg paracet. He said to try and live of my meds, without heroin and IV'ing in general etc. He was a good doc for getting pills, but I changed to a younger doctor who started in my area right after med-school and he has a degree in sleep and the meds(the Z-drugs). I like him better, he doesn't write many scripts, but if I have a bad day I can come in the same day and get 2-3 5mg valium. Thats more right IMO.

In the end I found IV bupe to be the best medicine, my DOC, and lived of that and 4x5mg valium a day for years. This was when my grandparents took me in, they even payed for the subs as long as I kept myself away from heroin and speed/meth. They eventually gave me a dog when I had shown I was in control, which I consider the best medicine in my life. It gave me a reason to stop feeling sorry for myself, because I had to put the dog first=)

I still have my dog and best friend, and finally after years of trying I got on the methadone program. I would take bupe as my maintainance(SP)? drug, too eventually be able to come off it, but I would have kept on IV'ing them, and thats just the same as my previous abuse. Plus I got really speedy on bupe, which led to more anexiety attacks. Now I'm on 90mg 'done a day, and have the doctors "approval" of my small benzo habit(0-6mg klonopin daily depending on the need) and my hash smoking.

This became a longer post than planned, but that is the way of speed, which I injected an hour ago=)

T

Same story man, caught with weed in high school and then with being tested for it regularly, I just researched what i could take that i wouldnt test for. Got my hands on some adderall and hydrocodone and away I went, four years later I was a full blown addict, instantly taking and literally everything and anything that fell into my hands. Eventually i was banging heroin and smoking crack all day everyday, MDPV and Ketamine were heavy on the menu too, along wiht every RC i could ever procure and more recently have dabbled with meth. One of the big reasons why i think weed shouldn't be categorized in the way that it is.

Once I learned that I could ingest different substances and get different effects, I started to take a lot of different substances until I found that "desired" effect, then just stuck with that one (i.e. opiates and benzo's)

Once I learned that I could ingest different substances and get different effects, I started to take a lot of different substances until I found that "desired" effect, then just stuck with that one (i.e. opiates and benzo's)

lol, that exactly what happened to me, I first thought I would LOVE psychedelic and in fact, I enjoys a few but I hate most of them. After years and years of experimentation I found out that Benzodiazepines and Opioids reduce my anxiety, sedate me and give me nice effect even if its mild effects, I love it.

In the psych hospital I was basically force-fed oxazepam and zopiclone/promethazine at night. I was also given all kinds of meds when they found another condition that could be my diagnose. I remember shitting blood after they put me on lithium. They thought there was something about me, but in 6 months they never even thought of asperger syndrome, which I have been diagnosed with after thorough testing and interviews of my parents about my childhood. I am glad to have found out why I always felt apart and always misunderstood others, and they me.

T

I started with marijuana in highschool, then before I knew it...I just asked around for ecstasy then before I knew it (was really anxious n nervous about the E at first then ended up falling in love lol) I started asking around for coke, then vicodin etc. Started researching DXM and OTC highs and at the beginning of my senior year I went fucking crazy..cocaine ecstasy LSD shroom heroin speed PCP. Was just a path of experimentation I guess, just never found a drug that scared me so I went down the ladder lol

Weed turned on me. Instead of the giddy trippy high I was used to, I started getting anxiety/palpitations/paranoia. No sense in beating your head against a wall, so I branched out. First was hydrocodone, which started a long love affair w/ pills, syrup, etc. Then I discovered poppy pods and it became a daily thing.

Quit pods cold turkey in 2011 and started the RC phase of my drug saga. Name an RC stimulant and I've probably tried it. I used methylone daily for about 6 months until it was banned, then moved to 4-FA and 2-FMA, which I now alternate (take one or the other daily in low doses). I also experimented with psychedelics including shrooms, LSD, 4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DMT, 6-Apb and mescaline cacti, all of which I hated. Kratom is also a daily thing now, though only in low doses. Currently struggling to quit etizolam without going insane...

Honestly, I just want something safer like Adderall for daily use and I'd be more than happy to give up ALL the other crap. I'm more of a self-medicator than someone who likes to get wasted. I almost never binge or take large quantities at once. It's more of a constant stream :)

Lady codone, what is your favourite RC, and RC combo? Mine is 5-meo-DMT, and 2C-D with pure psylocybin powder, was it 4-aco-DMT. I have never seen the world in such beauty, the whole world shone like it was all made of glass. I topped it with 5-meo at the peak, I first thought o no I am dying, then I decided that if so then be it. I was here and now, in a euphoric place of no ego. I felt like I was born again with all my sins forgiven when I slowly came out of the DMT. I was lucky to have the worlds greatest trip sitter during most of my trips with these three RC's. And plenty of hash, which I want now. I'm smoking scrape from a glass pipe I only smoked good pure hash and pot through, no tobacko. The best scrape I've had I must say, it tastes like pot=)

T

marihuana. J/k

reading , seriously Irvine welsh, burroughs , all those assholes made me throw my life away.

I'm off have to burn my high school library down , save the next generation and all that.