• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How Can We Improve Other Drugs? v. Calling All OD Miscreants

Scag, i have nothing against you but please, stop kidding yourself. You were calling people all sorts of names when they disagreed or posted something anti-hr. I applaud your passion but it doesn't mean members both green and bluelighters need to be called idiots and just outright dissed to the furthest possible extent. Then you carry on to diss staff members who approach you. Get your anger under control and just drop it. Better yet, take it to your own revolutionary forum.

people are a little more aware then you think when it comes to knowing about other drug forums. You wont understand that now. you might later, or you might not. frankly idc cuz this place blows and im done posting here. fuck this place.

kicking scag off staff is bullshit. this place blows. ill post elsewhere, might browse here but that would be it

Goodbye. Abusive, racist, and internet tough guys like yourself have no place here. They do tend to stick together.

Gonna watch the World Cup.

Scag was the best mod on this forum od has litterally gone to shit since he's been gone it takes forever for dumb shit to be closed and on top of that scag gave the realist truest advice/ information in his posts.. Part of the reason I joined bluelight were becasue of his posts and now that he's gone and the quality of od is clearly on the decline I spend less and less time here who ever decided to get rid of him should be perma banned

Scag, i have nothing against you but please, stop kidding yourself. You were calling people all sorts of names when they disagreed or posted something anti-hr. I applaud your passion but it doesn't mean members both green and bluelighters need to be called idiots and just outright dissed to the furthest possible extent. Then you carry on to diss staff members who approach you. Get your anger under control and just drop it. Better yet, take it to your own revolutionary forum.

Hummm.. with all the members having tons of respect for me, how is it exactly they would have that if I called everyone idiots and treated them like shit? Not a single member had anything bad to say about me.. only good, and when it was too good, you guys UA'ed the posts... so whos kidding who man? I never said a bad word about anybody on staff besides alasdair.. thats ONE person, man. ONE. Everyone else had no problem with me, and I none with them. You know how many staff have messaged me saying how bullshit this is and that they respect me and were disgusted I was let go?.. yeah, I must be a real angry mean guy..) I was told to tone down the way i spoke to some members (always trolls looking to cause trouble) when I infracted them, and I did. Then I make a post about alasdair and his hypocrite crap and now you're trying to paint me as someone with anger issues hah?

Guess what man, nobody believes that but you and alasdair who just got upset because I finally said what dozens of people have been too scared to say to him for years. And I will drop it man, and guess what, a lot of other people are dropping this site too because they see how horrible its gotten too with people like you in charge. Hah. So enjoy, man.

Peaceeeee.

Scag was the best mod on this forum od has litterally gone to shit since he's been gone it takes forever for dumb shit to be closed and on top of that scag gave the realist truest advice/ information in his posts.. Part of the reason I joined bluelight were becasue of his posts and now that he's gone and the quality of od is clearly on the decline I spend less and less time here who ever decided to get rid of him should be perma banned

Thanks snakevillion. (oh what do you know, another member with nothing bad to say about me.. how could that be if im such a dick to everyone?) If you wanna come to a place where people are actually respected by the senior staff and not hypocrites and liars, PM me and I'll show you where everyone is going who is fed up with the hypocrite power tripping few that are running this place into the ground.

Last edited:
the simple fact is you and i may never agree but the fact that you can't respond without insults just vindicates us. you frequently had a problem communicating civilly and it's on display again here.

you have a very high opinion of your own performance as a staff member. that's an opinion to which you are entitled and which others share. that's fine. there are also many people who have a rather different opinion. as i often say, every coin has two sides.

bluelight was around a long time before you showed up and will be around now you've left. nobody here - at any level - is indispensable.

best of luck with your new venture.

alasdair

Ha, I could say quite a few things to that but... its no longer worth my time. I made my point and everyone sees it.

Good luck to you as well. With the way people have been talking about this site lately, you might end up needing it.

So long.

The vote to remove you from staff was almost unanimous. I actually brought up the fact that we should be patient with you given your performance levels (even though objectively and statistically speaking you hardly made the top 10 on the mod stats chart).

The disses and insults are all on record, and I assure you if we were able to put them on display here, your fan base would turn on you too, much like the rest of staff. They demanded to know why you were demodded, we presented clear, concise, and untouched evidence. Guess what, not one of 100 staffers disagreed with your removal. You were a malevolent individual and you thought your work rate could buy you a ticket to bad mouth members and staff members.

You also now have this disillusion that me and alasdair had it out for you. Whatever helps you sleep at night man. I'll miss the work you put into the forum but I won't miss your grandiosity and bullying. Try to talk to me like that in real life and I sure as shit will slap you silly. Keyboard warrior of the worst kind you are.

You've been here 10 minutes and all of a sudden you know more than staff members that are obligated to spend hours on here everyday and part of the job description is to make sure that mods are performing well in all aspects. You think we remove mods with a snap of the fingers? It takes a megathreads worth of discussion to even begin to contemplate it. But you still know better...right?

OD as it is was hardly formed by any of the current mods. You only have to look at the current megathreads and who started them to begin to get an idea. This whole "OD just became a high traffic forum" is a myth. The current mods have inherited the work of mods before them, and those mods the ones before them. If you're so adamant that OD is in urgent decline please throw some traffic stats my way since scag has been dismissed and then we can start talking.

You don't like the forum, don't contribute, simple as that. You're a fan of scag, follow him to his new hr forum and have a blast with the 3-4 threads there. You know, if OD is turning to shit and all.

When did I say I know more than mods/staff I just voiced my opinion on what I thought of scag ever since I joined I've seen countless threads with him giveing amazing advice and people specifically thanking him for it I just thought he did a great job.. And yes since he left od seems to be a bit disheveled

The vote to remove you from staff was almost unanimous. I actually brought up the fact that we should be patient with you given your performance levels (even though objectively and statistically speaking you hardly made the top 10 on the mod stats chart).

The disses and insults are all on record, and I assure you if we were able to put them on display here, your fan base would turn on you too, much like the rest of staff. They demanded to know why you were demodded, we presented clear, concise, and untouched evidence. Guess what, not one of 100 staffers disagreed with your removal. You were a malevolent individual and you thought your work rate could buy you a ticket to bad mouth members and staff members.

You also now have this disillusion that me and alasdair had it out for you. Whatever helps you sleep at night man. I'll miss the work you put into the forum but I won't miss your grandiosity and bullying. Try to talk to me like that in real life and I sure as shit will slap you silly. Keyboard warrior of the worst kind you are.

Ha. Fabricate as much shit as you want to cover your ass. I dont care and nobody else does. I'll be at a place where the people actually have a voice and isn't run by a bunch of lying, politically correct, clowns on a power trip. Ha. And that bit about you slapping me silly? It's just laughable, man but whatever. Come to NY and give it a shot if you think you have the balls.

If not 1 out of 100 staffers disagreed, they wouldn't all be joining my forum one by one, and PM'ing me how much they hate all of you and agree with me.. nor would all the other members who supposedly hate me in your twisted little world. Staff here are scared to stand up to you clowns, so they go along out of fear for being kicked off. Well I wasn't and I did something about it, and guess what, people respect that. What you do? Yeah, they don't respect.

So, good on ya man, you got rid of me, and I thank you for it because it motivated me to create something even better. Stop by sometime and maybe I'll make you the forum janitor or something.

So long chief. And when your members keep dropping like flies for forums without bullshit tyrant staff, look in the mirror to know why.

Bye bye now. %)

^ how many times have you said goodbye? But this isn't about settling a score is it? It's a deliberate and covert tactic for self promotion. We both know the truth, and staff do too. Even OD staff who quit following your removal rejoined after we presented the real side of the story.

I've been to New York and you can have my balls if I was shook at the slightest. See that's your problem right there, you're set on this wanna be tough guy New Yorker act. It would do you wonders to come to my part of the world and play the macho man act you're so determined to push on everybody. Especially the "noobs" because that's what weak kids do. Try and avoid an RPG to the face in this region of the world. But it's just an internet thing so why even bother. I'm done lettin you ride my dick to make a name for your phony spin off. If your forums so strong, then stop using our pm system to advertise yours ;)

Take your sour grapes elsewhere and stop posting here ffs. The last thing I want is to lose my composure, say something I'll regret and end up on the same boat as you. I'm done with you, you fraudulent phony lying bluffer.

^ how many times have you said goodbye? But this isn't about settling a score is it? It's a deliberate and covert tactic for self promotion. We both know the truth, and staff do too. Even OD staff who quit following your removal rejoined after we presented the real side of the story.

No.. actually the ONE person who joined back, asked me if I was okay with it, and I said that I didn't care because I wanted him to still help OD.. (he's now an admin on my forum by the way)... and there are a bunch of BL staffers as members (more coming all the time) who agree with me about all your hypocritical power trip crap. but whatever ya say buddy. The more you talk the more foolish you look because everyone knows the real story, despite all you and the admins transparent as hell attempts to cover it up.

Oh and I meant that janitor thing, man. Come on by anytime and you can be the official GF clown.

And I haven't used the PM system to advertise anything. Anyone I told about my forum was done so on their personal email accounts, from my personal email account. Everyone else, was and are, being referred by other people who are tired of the tyrannical hypocrite bullshit you've all brought to BL. So anymore out and out lies you wanna spew to make everyone see through your crap even more?

Last edited:
odds are 90% of the people who come on BL dont really care about HR they just need to know about the high in and of itself. HR just kind of happens as a byproduct ("hey btw, while you are getting extremely fucked up , DON'T DO this, that, & a third")

it's a noble effort, but I think it's kind of overemphasized sometimes

and I get it, that's how it has to be for moral / quasi-legal reasons basically but I would just try to keep that in the back of my mind

its not usually about Harm Reduction

^^

Yeah but having it there as an option is great for the people who do need help. But even more so, what people really like, is having a place to freely discuss drugs socially in every way, without being stifled by bullshit rules and politically correct nonsense.

odds are 90% of the people who come on BL dont really care about HR they just need to know about the high in and of itself. HR just kind of happens as a byproduct ("hey btw, while you are getting extremely fucked up , DON'T DO this, that, & a third")

it's a noble effort, but I think it's kind of overemphasized sometimes

and I get it, that's how it has to be for moral / quasi-legal reasons basically but I would just try to keep that in the back of my mind

its not usually about Harm Reduction

I disagree. HR is not a byproduct, it is the product. That, and Judy knowledge in general. Of course it helps people get high, but they were doing that anyway.

Don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying, but, for everyone asking " Can I get high off of X? They're is someone asking "Will this combo give me serotonin toxicity?" Or "what doses can I safely use?" And then of course they're are DT questions.

But it's just not "quasi-legal" or moral, for me, it is a conviction I work at IRL as well. Of course I also provide a lot of data that isn't traditional HR, but there is nothing wrong with that ;)

Thanks Scag, best of luck on your new venture!

Last edited:
I just wanna say something about all this arguing and I suggest everyone do it the same way all we need to do is just..

And then it will be all done with.
Thanks, that is all.
Get my point?

-HOOD

Well..

This turned into an Opie-and-Anthony/pseudo-HR-centric/personal vendetta/hypocrisy////get back to the op..NOW

This was a thread about "how can we improve OD" I posted "give Mr.Scag his mod-job back"

Scag was a HUMAN voice in a part of the forum of BL that is suspended between BDD, ADD, and DC.

Over the past year, I have no clue where Tricomb or Brutus have been, Sekio pops up on occasion and gives advice like "When you take xyz-123-Methyloxidine, it creates an imbalance in No2 GABA-centric receptors, which creates further discomfort for the individual (jackasss), bombastic-donkey-clown-booombox-hybrid...DUCY?

In all seriousness....

While the other mods were geekn' it out @PubMed, Scag held down the fort here @OD.

Some threads like the "suboxone MEGA-THREAD" need serious advice, in a seriously short amount of time, before someone (seriously) fucks their life up. Mr. Scag was here for that, he could talk from experience, as well as give you the current "scientific" advice on a drug that is used by a large population of the world, most having no idea what they're getting themselves into.

I remember reading posts like "If 32mg/day works for you then take it". Is that rational HR advice? Anyone who has taken the drug would tell you that is ridiculous.

I am not going any further...the basic fact of the matter is Scag was available, he was here, he didn't just (facepalm) and say "oh, not this shit again") He helped people from a place/level they could relate to.

Thank YOU Scag, best of luck on your new venture!

peace everyone, stay safe out there...

Thank you man I really appreciate that. You're a good dude, Zerr.

Yes back on topic indeed. Despite whatever grievances I have with some members of senior staff, I still have a lot of love for Bluelight and especially OD, and I want to see it do well, even in my absence.

Good luck, all. Much love.

This was a thread about "how can we improve OD" I posted "give Mr.Scag his mod-job back"

Scag was a HUMAN voice in a part of the forum of BL that is suspended between BDD, ADD, and DC.

Over the past year, I have no clue where Tricomb or Brutus have been, Sekio pops up on occasion and gives advice like "When you take xyz-123-Methyloxidine, it creates an imbalance in No2 GABA-centric receptors, which creates further discomfort for the individual (jackasss), bombastic-donkey-clown-booombox-hybrid...DUCY?

In all seriousness....

While the other mods were geekn' it out @PubMed, Scag held down the fort here @OD.
it's been said before and i'll say it again. mr.s' industry in od was well-known and well-respected. but, if you visit somebody's house, you don't get to shit on the coats in the bedroom because you cleaned the kitchen. nobody (that i can tell) is arguing that mr.s didn't do a solid job in od, for the most part. that's not what this is about and the constant references to it are a distraction.

there are a lot of personal insults flying and that should tell people something. when you can't argue the issue, you have to attack the person. people will, of course, draw their own conclusions.

alasdair