• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How Can We Improve Other Drugs? v. Calling All OD Miscreants

So, will there be an OD social ever again? Back when I first joined we had one, then one day it disappeared. Were people fighting? They do that in other threads anyway.. As you can see. OD is where I (and plenty of others) post and make friends most often. It would be cool if we had our own little place to converse. Yes, I'm aware that's what TL is for but that place sucks, I like my OD peeps. :)

I don't post in TL, and I really miss the OD Social for us OD Crew to chill in but the problem was that no one could handle NOT talking about their drug abuse and it turned out to contradict everything else about HR.

We tried multiple times bringing it back but ultimately everyone would glorify drug abuse in the social and more and more staff time and resources were devoted to the OD Social than the entire rest of the forum.

So yeah, I want a place for us OD crew to be able to converse on a social plane, but history makes me hesitant to give the OD Social like a 50th chance. Just my current opinion on the matter. Nothing is set in stone. maybe the OD social could return somehow but I just don't see it right now. Maybe we'll revisit the idea after this OD Moderator application round closes.

I don't post in TL, and I really miss the OD Social for us OD Crew to chill in but the problem was that no one could handle NOT talking about their drug abuse and it turned out to contradict everything else about HR.

We tried multiple times bringing it back but ultimately everyone would glorify drug abuse in the social and more and more staff time and resources were devoted to the OD Social than the entire rest of the forum.

So yeah, I want a place for us OD crew to be able to converse on a social plane, but history makes me hesitant to give the OD Social like a 50th chance. Just my current opinion on the matter. Nothing is set in stone. maybe the OD social could return somehow but I just don't see it right now. Maybe we'll revisit the idea after this OD Moderator application round closes.

Maybe make the new moderator just keep an eye on the social. It will teach them to be stern if they aren't already.. Just an idea.

I can see why this is an issue though. People did post "woo I just shot h feels gud" and shit like that. Like, we know man! Lol

I volunteer to run the social.
I was part of the OD Social crew back in the day. I know the do's and don'ts.
I KNOW i am never allowed to be staff due to my very heavy infraction history as of late. But I will do it either as a BLer or maybe a different title like Social Bluelighter and open a thread at the top (like where you mods talk) where there is a special place to converse from Mods to the Social BLer.
Only a thought. :)
On second thought.. I don't think that the system BL runs on would allow someone to be able to just mod/oversee one thread and not the whole sub-forum.
So my idea might not work.

BTW.. how you been TC? Long time! Hope all is well.

We could also just do a never closing tinychat with a note like this:

"NOTE: *Bluelight or any affiliates are not to be held liable for anything said and or done in the Tinychat.*"

I would also be willing to be partially in charge and keep an eye on that, if it were to happen.

(yes TC i read that tinychats were not working out, but with a notice like i exampled, it would leave BL no liability to it and people would need to understand that it isn't associated with this site)

Last edited:
Hey man long time no talk, you should hit me up on IM like the good old days.

Can't do tinychat, sorry, especially if we can't adequately enforce that disclaimer. The forum staff have tons of power here, on tinychat, we don't have the same abilities to react to situations, it's just that I highly doubt a note like that is enough legally, morally/ethically, etc, to justify any unofficial off-server chatrooms, at least for now. I mean it's a good idea, but how would you staff a tinychat room 24/7/365?

social section? definately. give me someone to talk to instead of just reading post after post for something that doesnt relate to me and get my mind off the world.

Pls help me I'm so confused. I'm having trouble posting this anywhere. I need any info/advice on Glue Sniffing. For 6mos I've sniffed a specific type of contact cement glue w toluene. At first I felt great, lately feel sick, head heavy, air on brain, etc. I only sniff about a 1/4 of tube a day via a rag, never a bag. Pls help me with advice, long term effects, personal stories,etc.

Pls help me I'm so confused. I'm having trouble posting this anywhere. I need any info/advice on Glue Sniffing. For 6mos I've sniffed a specific type of contact cement glue w toluene. At first I felt great, lately feel sick, head heavy, air on brain, etc. I only sniff about a 1/4 of tube a day via a rag, never a bag. Pls help me with advice, long term effects, personal stories,etc.

Quit while you are still alive maybe?
Either that or let death be your detox.

Please, smarten up.. shit'll kill you.
Get some nitrous, a cracker and balloons. Sounds right up your alley, plus is better for you.. much.

Be safe.

-HOOD

WalkerGirl15 please don't post this in every sub forum you happen upon, your concerns have been noted. PM me if you need additional help.

OB

Missing the social thread too.

I have to admit it did turn into a dicksizing contest at times and the biggest problem is the mods at the time were in on it too (myself included).

But I think the what drug did you do threads in DC are basically the same , heck all of dc is mostly about glorifying reckless behaviour.

Having a harm reduction sticky, that has a post from an admin for al major drugs/types that fall into the OD category, and compile info by letting the community post replies that include links to sources that legitimize the info, with the mods then compiling said info, with links and maybe even credit.

Basically a catch all thread with the first 10-12 posts by the mod for OD Chems from opioids/opiates (could include what's water soluble and what not, which brands are injectable and what you should stay away from IVing or IMing or SCing even with micron filters etc) a benzo o e giving ways to take benzos safely, different techniques to does without blacking out, ways to ingest and not ingest different benzos, another category for GHB and barbs, another for research so on and so forth, all with sourced (when applicable) information to help consume in the healthiest and safest way possible. Potentiation safely etc....

Just thought it was a decent idea that promotes safety and could be largely crowd sourced. It could also be done as separate sticky threads so people can also post ( under the OP of each thread that is content controlled by the moderator) ideas and other things that may not have sources. Hell, it could be a mini forum under OD.

I think we need a few more mods. There have been a lot of threads that violate the Bluelight User Agreement lately and it usually takes 1-2 days and a few shitty answers till the thread gets closes.
The mods we have do a great job and one shouldn't forget that they sacrifice their free time to do so, but 1-2 new mods wouldn't hurt.

^I think you'd be a good mod dude. I also second that I have seen a lot of threads that violate the BLUA and try to report 'em when I see them, I also think there should be a sticky warning dangerous substance trends going around in certain areas, like in the bay area I remember there was a lot of fake xanax bars, some of them had fentanyl in them (actually i think this was going on in quite a few states), I don't know if DC still has the dangerous stamps sticky, but we could use something like that in OD for sure, it's the most popular HR forum on BL, and it seems appropriate.

^Thanks man, that means a lot to me.
But you or Speed King would be better, as my english isn't good enough I think.

That's a really good idea, I guess we should just start one and ssee how it goes.

I think we need a few more mods. There have been a lot of threads that violate the Bluelight User Agreement lately and it usually takes 1-2 days and a few shitty answers till the thread gets closes.
The mods we have do a great job and one shouldn't forget that they sacrifice their free time to do so, but 1-2 new mods wouldn't hurt.
Agreed
^I think you'd be a good mod dude.
Agreed

^Thanks man, that means a lot to me.
But you or Speed King would be better, as my english isn't good enough I think.
I've never seen any problem with your english whatsoever! You write very well :)

What helped me was feeling comfortable. It's not about any one forum. Be involved in all of them. Don't talk anyone done just uplift them talk shit about yourself some haha I know we all can but refuse to sometimes. Be that person they can talk too and if you're involved everywhere they can't miss you. Whatever forum they are ravaging through right before that night becomes dreadful maybe they will run across you and a substantive conversation will form. Keep people engaged, ask questions, make it seem like you don't know empower them by having them explain it. Before you guys know it the sun will rise and you can both venture of to your place of work knowing you're not the only out there who stayed up all night. The drugs they had planned that night are still on their computer desk. Because they replaced their fix with you. Their friend. :)