How are you in word? V. Darksiders feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
^oh no hun hugs hugs <3

Dreading - I hate Sunday nights cause of having to think that I have to go back to my hell job tomorrow

Mostly good, but a bit ambivalent... likely the result of my weekend of psychedelics and alcohol. Good times, but I feel unmotivated right now to clean my house, which I really need to get done.

raw...

im going to see if the only girl ive ever felt a deep connection with, will be in a relationship with me. she lives in another state, but i am at the point where i gotta kno where she stands with me.

she doesnt love me back... she loves me as a friend, but not as a long term relationship partner.

i was confused because we have a deep chemistry, but it could just be in terms of friendship...

im happy ive resolved that question in my head after like 2 years now, we can be good friends to eachother, and i can find someone to grow and love with now :)

I'm glad you have that resolved now and have such a healthy attitude about it. :)

^ No I don't think believe that's the worst feeling one can have, sometimes I feel that way I call it 'limbo' I'm just stuck in a rut, not good not bad just 'plain'. IDK if that is what your feeling? But there are worse feelings someone can have, I'm not saying that your feeling compares to anyone else's feelings. Damn it's early I hope I made sense. Hope your day gets better <3.

My word- Relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.