How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hungry. Reese's peanut butter cups probably aren't the best thing to eat at 8am. :sus:

Annoyed! Seeing my ex in the bar tonight and him bugging the whole night was extremely unpleasant!!!!!

If I was with you I would've paid him a visit and he wouldn't have liked it. No one fucks with my Maya :sus:

Hungry. Reese's peanut butter cups probably aren't the best thing to eat at 8am. :sus:

At least you have a reason! Me, on the other hand... There is no excuse for me eating kit kats & Reese's for breakfast this morning other than "because it was on the counter" :p

Nervous.

I have court coming up again and they will be deciding whether I go back to jail or not..

Lazy

Been in my dressing gown all day don't want to see anyone, do anything. Just can't be bothered.

What mr.scag????? ONG No. You're such an ace person. I hope they don't do that. You've been amazing on here the way you take time to help people, you are so thoughtful of others. I really hope you don't have to go back. Here if you ever need to talk to. I may not understand but am willing to listen. Im extremely sorry that you're going through this xxxx

Exhausted I've been sleeping most of the day and may just crawl right back into bed in a bit.

The 19th. Thanks. I'll take all the help I can get! Ha.

of feb? I will pray for you too, if you don't mind. Did you see my post to you above? I don't want you going to prison. You're a good person, mr.scag, the way you take time to help people here. What stardust.hero said was true. We all appreciate you here----and they help you've given to people even though you've your own forum to moderate. You're an asset here and we'll all pray n hope that you don't get sent down. You even thought of that bloke who had been sent to prison for 40 years (even though you've you're own stuff to worry over). I could not do that.... Thinking of you ok xxxx

^ I have a court date on the 19th too, Scag. Mine's just a progress check, nothing can go wrong (well my lawyer could screw it up due to his own laziness I suppose...). But still, anything that has to do with me and the legal system gives me tons of anxiety.

lazy

I did 2 of the 3 things I wanted to do today. Don't feel like doing anything but relaxing tonight, as I have to be at work very early. But I probably should walk the walk and all that...

Status
Not open for further replies.