How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ increase your dopamine.. sugar, salt, fat, sex, meditation, exercise, positive thoughts, etc etc.. its never how it says it is.. call it on its lies<3

^ increase your dopamine.. sugar, salt, fat, sex, meditation, exercise, positive thoughts, etc etc.. its never how it says it is.. call it on its lies<3

So that must be why I crave sugar, fatty foods and sex when I crave opiates....interesting.

Thanks NSA <3

sick :(
been in bed all day.

feel so sleepy it's unreal.

Spork - you may end up late. I was two weeks late with my daughter n they had to give me tablets to induce labour.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Evey, I'm feeling like I'm coming down with something as well. Body aches, blowing my nose, coughing and awful headache. :(

I forgot to mention annoyed since I had a heck of a time getting to sleep and finally when I did, my ex phoned in a chatty mood. He stopped the middle of the night calls now waits til 7 am but when I'm in the sleep zone, I'm not too talkative.

^^^Kind of sounds a bit entertaining. Haha was it an outside fight?

But that sucks that they woke you, they were disturbing the peace!

They live above my apartment and swear to god if I hear another fight I will go there and freakin lose it!

^^ once I had these crazy neighbors next door to me, they always had their flood lite on (glaring into my room!) it was always a party over their. I just couldn't take it anymore I was a working pregnant woman trying to get some sleep, but one night the neighbors took it too far. It ended up with the guys girlfriend stabbing her guy in the hand, I only know this because they were so damn loud... I ended up calling the cops for some fucking peace and quiet plus the guy she stabbed needed medical help. Short story they moved out a few weeks later =D and I got my peace at night ;).

^Jesus wow lol!! Well my neighbors are not in that state yet but man they just need to sort their shit out!

Happy! I finally got my tats completed!! %)

Nostalgic

Nostalgia is a terrible feeling, perhaps one of the worst. I look at my current life now, and I want to make it a goal never to feel nostalgic for this current time. I don't say this because I don't think it's a good time. It's alright, it's bearable. It could be worse. I just mean that I'd just like to have things keep getting progressively better from here forward, so that I don't even find myself missing this time, as it will be outshined by the future date (and the date beyond that will outshine the future date, etc). And I don't want to lose everything ever again, and then find myself missing whatever momentum I had in Feb '14.

I guess I'm just nostalgic today of times when I still felt innocent and childish (in a good way). I wish I could escape these dark clouds and dance around in a similar sunlight sometime soon, alas all I really know how to do is hold up an umbrella to somewhat keep me dry.

So that must be why I crave sugar, fatty foods and sex when I crave opiates....interesting.

Thanks NSA <3

Exercise will sort that out. Once you've got through the first few weeks you'll get the ace endorphin rush n you won't crave all that crappy junk. Cardio though like fast pace walking, jogging, running, circuit training with jumping jacks, high knees, butt kicks etc etc. that will sort the junk cravings

Mind you, I'm a fine one to talk. I've not exercised in a few weeks as i don 't feel well.

Serene.

Spent a few hours in the woods today, took a long walk and did a photo shoot.

Frustrated!

Trying to sell my golf clubs and I'm getting a lot of interest but no one is coming through and buying them!

Frustrated!

Trying to sell my golf clubs and I'm getting a lot of interest but no one is coming through and buying them!

Are you ok, FA?
If you're in any debts there people who can help you. Not sure of the organisation as I'm not in Australia but there must be something.
We're all here if you need to talk. You seem to be having a hard late of it as late.

Ill.
Stand at the bus stop waiting to go to pharmacy for my script. I hate Mondays. Still it's better than going every day.

Edit: Dad just drove me pharmacy there is a God lol

{Exhausted}

&

{Sore}

I know that's two,
Yeah+that+s+right+So+what+Big+_b090746c2ef08b3547358747276d0c73.jpg

If you're in any debts there people who can help you. Not sure of the organisation as I'm not in Australia but there must be something.

We don't have much outside of getting in more debt with personal loans, and our current Govt. is making cutbacks in anything that helps people in need :|

"kittied" as in two cats, one on either side of me while I browse Bluelight.

Status
Not open for further replies.