How are you in One Word? ver. Smiling: the universal language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in medicine, but I cannot for the life of me think what BC stands for?

Unless its birth control

ITs ok.. its just that in the medical world we usually say BCP for birth control. so it threw me.

Are u not up to date on your physical? Like pap and fasting blood work? How long has it been since u were in there for an office visit?

Are u not up to date on your physical? Like pap and fasting blood work? How long has it been since u were in there for an office visit?

Just had my physical with my pcp in January, but my yearly with my OBGYN is in March, which is also when my last office visit was. I only go to my gyn once yearly for my pap, etc. I'm going to try calling her tomorrow to see if she can call it in for me. I have annoying spotting and cramping now, but my LMP was 1 week ago exactly. Frustrating :\

That salad had the manors of a queen?

Not the salad, silly, I meant YOU!

Just had my physical with my pcp in January, but my yearly with my OBGYN is in March, which is also when my last office visit was. I only go to my gyn once yearly for my pap, etc. I'm going to try calling her tomorrow to see if she can call it in for me. I have annoying spotting and cramping now, but my LMP was 1 week ago exactly. Frustrating :\

I don't know how old you are, and if you have any underlying conditions or any abnormal paps, but the guidelines have changed as far as how often certain women need to have paps. It is no longer annual for most women. I would check with your OBGYN and see what her policy is on the new guidelines. You may get to skip it this year :) I assume you are on oral contraceptives?

I don't know how old you are, and if you have any underlying conditions or any abnormal paps, but the guidelines have changed as far as how often certain women need to have paps. It is no longer annual for most women. I would check with your OBGYN and see what her policy is on the new guidelines. You may get to skip it this year :) I assume you are on oral contraceptives?

22, and no underlying conditions, STI's or abnormal paps :) yeah, I heard it may be changing to every 2 years? I hope that's the case and that I get to skip it this year! And yes oral contraceptives (mononessa 28

-->Awake<--

But seriously this snow needs to stop, arggh no more shoveling please!!!

I need to hire some sexy men to shovel my walk way and dig out my car.;)

Happy V-Day everyone <3

22, and no underlying conditions, STI's or abnormal paps :) yeah, I heard it may be changing to every 2 years? I hope that's the case and that I get to skip it this year! And yes oral contraceptives (mononessa 28

Yep. depending on provider, paps may be every 2 now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.