how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

Well-rested. I have been sleeping a lot and actually just woke up from a nap. I def needed this been going at it: work, working out routine for months.

It must be very nice to feel rested. I work too much and even when I get a lot of hours sleeping, I still wake up tired, sometimes very tired.
How can that be?

^there might be other factors to fatigue such as nutrition, exercise or an underlying condition. How's your diet like? Maybe there are nutrients that your body is lacking of?

Maya has a good point. I 'must' exercise. Also, I go in and out of chronic fatigue syndrome. Part of it is the thyroid I don't have.. it was removed… which regulates metabolism. Right now I'm hypo increasing my t4 supplements.
L Carnitine, Agmatine and L Theanine… help my energy, acupuncture… walking, working (if not too much), as well as talking to others about what's going on in person so I don't have psychosomatic type pain and depression which can spiral me into severe lethargy. I can live in my mind, hibernate/isolate and not feel due to prior traumas in life. Everyone has different reasons … but for me I've noticed this… When I suppress, I implode and become exhausted… and I have spinal pain which perpetuates it all. :\
I have had times when I cannot move! LOL

I´m sorry to hear that. I also take T4 but in a very small dose though (50 mg).
I´m sure good habits would make me feel much better, like exercises and eating well.
Thing is we often seek results to take place quite rapidly and, although I have had many beginnings,
It´s difficult to follow through as lethargy can really make space in life sometimes.
I think I give myself the 'right' of being lazy as I believe I have already conquered so much.:)

I´m sorry to hear that. I also take T4 but in a very small dose though (50 mg).
I´m sure good habits would make me feel much better, like exercises and eating well.
Thing is we often seek results to take place quite rapidly and, although I have had many beginnings,
It´s difficult to follow through as lethargy can really make space in life sometimes.
I think I give myself the 'right' of being lazy as I believe I have already conquered so much.:)

I do understand where you are coming from, perhaps. It's indeed okay to be lazy, and give ourselves a break. If that's what you mean.
I need to remember that… unless being lazy is interfering with my life.
Suppose that's the difference. I can be hard on myself, that's fer sure.

Unsure - do I go see a long production of A Christmas Carol someone who has been messaging me is in, and probably/maybe get laid but it's not over til 2am and I have to work tomorrow and I'm tired, or do I stay home and relax and see if she wants to do something another time? Decisions decisions. :)

overwhelmed,
but won't borrow worry, nor die and it's work…. need money, broke.