how are you in one word? v. Happiness is in your hands

^your welcome sweety I hope you are feeling better.

Determined. I am on my gameas I feel that my hardwork will be rewarded before the end of this year.

Nervous. It's our yearly audit today in less than 3 hours!! Just want to get over this!!

Lost.

These ups & downs r taking a huge toll!

Add to the mix I've met a great guy, totally straight, sensible & settled. I wanna seal this deal, not lose him with my dramas.

Paradise

Supportive. I was going to write that I feel happy for the first time in who knows how long, but then I started reading the other recent posts here and it made me want to share some of my new-found strength. Foolsgold--it's a cliche, but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. If you're serious, please seek help immediately.

It wasn't long ago that my words here were "hopeless," "lost," and "giving up." I know how that feels, and it feels endless. Today, I want to offer hugs, support, and hope to everyone on this post. Tomorrow, I'll have 90 days clean. I'm still having serious issues with PAWS, but I know these awful feelings will pass. For me, today is a good day of feeling strong and happy. I wish that for all of you!

Grateful.

Also, feeling very tenacious. I got some good news today that brought me to tears and took some weight off my shoulders, but I know this isnt the end, just the beginning, but I have a lot more tenacity towards this whole situation than I previously did.

Energized.

Just drank 3 oz of this stuff my gf gave to me called "Ningxia Red." It's tasty and tart, and gives me a zing.