House music

^ ill soul infected groove. just recently been diggin up theo parrish and moodymann joints. the funk continues...

Simple but syrupy sweet track. His voice is by far the star and respect the way they muted much of the other sounds.

You should check out k-hand (Kellie hand) she's the goddess of Detroit house , she's been in the game probably as long as Kenny and Theo , her style is a little bit more snappy like Chicago house a bit more banging then Theo or Kenny , but don't get me wrong I love those 2 to pieces and they do have bangers, she's playing at a bar in Detroit next Saturday the 22nd, this Friday bmg and Erika ectomorph/interdimensional transmissions) and gunner kaslam, and shigeto(ghostly)gonnabe dope, seen Erika play in Ann arbor 2 weeks ago and she killed it, loved growing up in Detroit I feel so blessed to see all these amazing cats on there home turf at smaller parties??

Last edited:
Going out to see MES tonight. Heard a ton of great reviews from the last two intimate festivals he came here for.

I love do house. Mostly progressive/tech and some deep.

Spun back in the day. Still thinking about taking it back up.

Check out Propulsion, catalog is a bit dated but nothing but quality. Really dig Nicholas Bennison's sound.

Brings me back.

I think it was Mark Farina's San Francisco sessions that gave me the house bug.