House music

Get the fuck in <3

All around me
It's lost and found me
and also drowned me
And saved me from finding myself

Last edited:
Adriatique is overrated and I find duo's the worst, you have 2 brains, you could do sounds out of this worlds. Their best work it's ''Space Knights'' which it's a big room track, very atmospheric also.

The best duo's over the years are Boston 168/Kettenkarussell, but both have very different styles.

T
I'd love to hear more tunes you've got :D

Then you certainly will! I'll send you some tonight; I think we're often on bl at the same time at a night anyway.

Do you have soulseek?x

T

Then you certainly will! I'll send you some tonight; I think we're often on bl at the same time at a night anyway.

Do you have soulseek?x

Yea I'm off and on all day :p

I don't have Soulseek right now but I could get it again if you want to share that way. Remind me, if so. I'll try to remember though.

Yea I'm off and on all day :p

I don't have Soulseek right now but I could get it again if you want to share that way. Remind me, if so. I'll try to remember though.

I'd be interested to know what the mods/admin would think about us having a soulseek bluelight room like I could swear there was back in the day. It's file sharing but soulseek is so innocuous and is only used by the real underground music heads/collectors, so has managed to avoid all of those mainstream type lawsuits. It's been going nearly 20 years now.

I'd be interested to know what the mods/admin would think about us having a soulseek bluelight room like I could swear there was back in the day. It's file sharing but soulseek is so innocuous and is only used by the real underground music heads/collectors, so has managed to avoid all of those mainstream type lawsuits. It's been going nearly 20 years now.

That could be great, yea!

Not house but too lazy to search the techno thread.

Someone from the comment section ''This track is like a long, very long flight in an airplane and you watching the burning sky with dozens of beautiful thunderbolts'' and yes it is.