⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

HORROR MOVIES ONLY

So. lets talk and share some AWESOME Horror Flick's
Recently, I've been catching up a Decades worth of Horror Films. I've been MIA from the Horror Scene to due to reasons from using to my ex's all HATED Horror movies luckily I am back in the scene & catching up.
Some movies I've watched lately
-----I will Update this list as I watch only quality Horror Flicks. ------

M3GHAN
The Black Phone
Watcher
The Exorcist (the OG one never gets old)
Exorcist: The Believer
Get Out (never gets old)
The Babadook
A girl walks home alone at night
IT follows
The Love Witch
RAW
Cam (I loved that one)
Malignant
MANDY
Cropsey (the doc.)
Where the Devil Roams
The Blackening
The SHINING----- OF COURSE!
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Conjuring (1 and 2)
SCREAM (the og one)
Scream (2022)
Scream VI (what I'm currently watching first one without Neve Campbell the pay wasn't right and she dropped)

I could go on & on not listed in any specific order just movies that have been recommended and some I've seen as of late.

LET'S GO HORROR HEADS!

Question: will I be able to follow what's happening in M3GAN if I haven't seen M1GAN and M2GAN?

Sorry.
I'll see myself out.

Question: will I be able to follow what's happening in M3GAN if I haven't seen M1GAN and M2GAN?

Sorry.
I'll see myself out.
So is it a movie you can see without the others or was there a lot of stuff you couldn't understand what was going on?

So is it a movie you can see without the others or was there a lot of stuff you couldn't understand what was going on?

Don't know I'm gonna watch the first two movies first. I learned my sequel lesson when I was TOTALLY LOST watching Cum Guzzling Sluts 6. Couldn't follow the plot at all.

Has anyone watched A Serbian Film?

It's banned in many countries, some reviewer's regret ever watching it and wish they could get it out their heads.

I'm curious but tooo terrified to watch it 🤢🤮😅

Is it on Tubi or Netfliz? I'm watching Killer Sofa now.

Last edited:
Not sure as it's banned in many countries.

I did find it on a pirate site

I dare you all to watch it, and let me know 😬
Only kidding, watch at your own risk.

Reviews of how revolting it is-

"for god sake don't watch it"

"Not saying to watch it or not to watch it, just saying be ready for a trip that you may stay on for along time after the ride is over, if not for the rest of your life."

It seems like some viewers were on verge of being certified after viewing it 🤔

Last edited:

Not sure as it's banned in many countries.

I did find it on a pirate site

I dare you all to watch it, and let me know 😬
Only kidding, watch at your own risk.

Reviews of how revolting it is-

"for god sake don't watch it"

"Not saying to watch it or not to watch it, just saying be ready for a trip that you may stay on for along time after the ride is over, if not for the rest of your life."

It seems like some viewers were on verge of being certified after viewing it 🤔

NO ENGLISH SUBTITLES. :confused:

It was graphic but I thought the movie was kind of stupid. I mean there's nothing in there that made me feel sick or like I'll have trouble sleeping tonight or anything, just ok I guess. It's almost like the writer and director set out to make a graphic movie just to make a disturbing movie so it would be listed as one of the most controversial films and get banned but I didn't find it all that extreme. Check it out.

Last edited:
It was graphic but I thought the movie was kind of stupid. I mean there's nothing in there that made me feel sick or like I'll have trouble sleeping tonight or anything, just ok I guess. It's almost like the writer and director set out to make a graphic movie just to make a disturbing movie so it would be listed as one of the most controversial films and get banned but I didn't find it all that extreme. Check it out.

A cannibal holocaust is a much more graphic i think.and real looking horror film then a serbian film which i honestly found boring. Also a Cannibal holocaust looks about as real as you can get

Im running out of horror movies to watch