Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

HORROR MOVIES ONLY

Pill Clinton

Bluelighter
So. lets talk and share some AWESOME Horror Flick's
Recently, I've been catching up a Decades worth of Horror Films. I've been MIA from the Horror Scene to due to reasons from using to my ex's all HATED Horror movies luckily I am back in the scene & catching up.
Some movies I've watched lately
-----I will Update this list as I watch only quality Horror Flicks. ------

M3GHAN
The Black Phone
Watcher
The Exorcist (the OG one never gets old)
Exorcist: The Believer
Get Out (never gets old)
The Babadook
A girl walks home alone at night
IT follows
The Love Witch
RAW
Cam (I loved that one)
Malignant
MANDY
Cropsey (the doc.)
Where the Devil Roams
The Blackening
The SHINING----- OF COURSE!
Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Conjuring (1 and 2)
SCREAM (the og one)
Scream (2022)
Scream VI (what I'm currently watching first one without Neve Campbell the pay wasn't right and she dropped)

I could go on & on not listed in any specific order just movies that have been recommended and some I've seen as of late.

LET'S GO HORROR HEADS!

Last edited:
So you liked the new exorcist? I heard it was terrible.

Here are some newish good ones (I think most within the last 5 years)

Last Voyage of the Demeter
Blood Red Sky
Creep
The Endless
Annihilation
Doctor Sleep
Old
Prey
Green Room
Hereditary
Let Me In/LTROI
The Babadook
Oculus
Apostle
It Follows
Coherence
10 Cloverfield Lane
Midsommar
The Ritual
It Comes at Night
Bones and All
Smile
Knock at the Cabin
The Witch
The Nun II
Barbarian
Talk to Me
X (and Pearl)

I watched Skinamarink and tried my best to appreciate it, but I found very little redeemable about it. Bored to tears and I don't have half the imagination needed to make it scary. Like... Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity, they ask a lot from the viewer to fill in the blanks. But this was just TOO much.

Last edited:
I watched Skinamarink and tried my best to appreciate it, but I found very little redeemable about it. Bored to tears and I don't have half the imagination needed to make it scary. Like... Blair Witch Project, Paranormal Activity, they ask a lot from the viewer to fill in the blanks. But this was just TOO much.
wow can't believe I missed Blair Witch Project & Paranormal Activity I personally love those found footage movies Tubi has tons of them. I find Tubi to have more quality films than even Netflix.

Anyone have any "found footage" type of movies recs thanks in advance???

wow can't believe I missed Blair Witch Project & Paranormal Activity I personally love those found footage movies Tubi has tons of them. I find Tubi to have more quality films than even Netflix.

The VHS series... but they get worse as they go imo. The first is the best.
Paranormal Activity... same. I think they get worse as they go.
Southbound
Chronicle
Troll Hunter
The Visit
Rec
The Bay
The Last Exorcism
Willow Creek
Cloverfield
Sinister
Unfriended

Antlers (2021)

recently watched for a 2nd time and I really like that movie, it's not really that scary though, it's about the Wendigo and I like the lore behind it

I really don't like many horror movies

good documentary

if you like that, I'd highly recommend this one, it's free on tubi https://tubitv.com/movies/639445/the-acid-king

I will definitely check that out I've watched "Cropsey" like 7-10 times I love Horror Docs. and Urban Legends like that.

Some of my favourites

The Exorcist 70s comes on top😍
Suspiria 70s😍
Psycho 60s😂
American psycho 2000😂😍🤢
Fright night 80s😋
Creepshow 😂😍
Blade😋
Poltergeist 😂
Nightmare on elm street 80s😍
Scream 😍😂
Turistas...🤢😱
Creep 2004🤢😱
Split😍
The Conjuring😍
Insidious😍
Evil dead 2013 😂🤢
Evil dead rise 😂🤢
The decent😍
Doctor sleep😍
Jeepers creepers🤢😱😂
Prometheus😍

I'm trying to get the courage to watch A Serbian film... Apparently it's atrocious...

Last edited:

I don't find them very memorable they were great at the time because it was I guess this new style of found footage but the Blair witch is an OG of found footage IMO

I don't find them very memorable they were great at the time because it was I guess this new style of found footage but the Blair witch is an OG of found footage IMO
Definitely was the king of Found Footage and it had an edge to it The Paranormal Activity Franchise just lacked. A Witch vs. Paranormal Entities B.W.P was reigns as king now looking back on them. But, I still enjoyed P.A esp. "The Marked Ones" in the Barrio that one was more "relatable" imo

But, Blair Witch was the best even the newest one was lit

I can't seem to find the title, but there's a good one where a group go on this Ireland, and take this drug that makes them high indefinitely, there's like a club, but eventually something sinister happens

I know it isn't considered part of the Horror genre, but to me the first Alien is one of the best. That claustrophobic feeling, trapped on a space ship with the alien is so intense!
I also put Rosemary's Baby up there: no gore, no blood, the satanist are so freaking normal looking. But it is so claustrophobic how Rosemary is trapped in it all. The ultimate gaslighting. And then when she sees the baby's eyes and the chief Satanist says "He has his father's eyes". We don't even see it, we can only imagine what the baby looks like. Awesome, imho.

I know it isn't considered part of the Horror genre, but to me the first Alien is one of the best. That claustrophobic feeling, trapped on a space ship with the alien is so intense!
I also put Rosemary's Baby up there: no gore, no blood, the satanist are so freaking normal looking. But it is so claustrophobic how Rosemary is trapped in it all. The ultimate gaslighting. And then when she sees the baby's eyes and the chief Satanist says "He has his father's eyes". We don't even see it, we can only imagine what the baby looks like. Awesome, imho.
I watched alien a couple days ago, I think it's under horror. That slimy little MF 😂😭 good special effects for the time

Have a look at Prometheus 2012 it's like a remake of alien

Man, I have forgotten the greatness of "The Shining" I haven't seen this since 2013 on IFC one late night. So, to watch it again man it's truly one of the Greatest Horror Movies of all time. I remember bits and pieces but now it's like I'm watching it again for the first time!!!!

Some of my favourites

The Exorcist 70s comes on top😍
Suspiria 70s😍
Psycho 60s😂
American psycho 2000😂😍🤢
Fright night 80s😋
Creepshow 😂😍
Blade😋
Poltergeist 😂
Nightmare on elm street 80s😍
Scream 😍😂
Turistas...🤢😱
Creep 2004🤢😱
Split😍
The Conjuring😍
Insidious😍
Evil dead 2013 😂🤢
Evil dead rise 😂🤢
The decent😍
Doctor sleep😍
Jeepers creepers🤢😱😂
Prometheus😍

I'm trying to get the courage to watch A Serbian film... Apparently it's atrocious...
Good Job!!!! I have forgotten tons of these gems!!!!!