• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hoping to try DMT to trip for the first time - Advice, what do you think?

Multiple held hits is the way forward. never broken through on one hit no matter how big or length of time held.... aim for 3. Smoke until your physically unable

Ok then. I find the stuff easy to keep down. Much easier than weed or tobacco, it a like smoking shisha. How long should I be holding the smoke so that I can get as many hits as I can before I go?

Ok then. I find the stuff easy to keep down. Much easier than weed or tobacco, it a like smoking shisha. How long should I be holding the smoke so that I can get as many hits as I can before I go?

10 secs maybe

Sadly not... just stick 60mg-ish in or more... layer thick ash ontop... big hit and hold... then another... if you do it right you'll be unable to take another... ive managed 3 held hits before but the 3rd was brief... after that... no words to describe. just keep going and push the limit... you'll love it

I loaded up 0.045g into a waterless bong, I had some ash on the bottom
You would probably need about 3 deep breaths to smoke 45mg totally. If you are impressed by 45mg just doing one breath I would not suggest to increase your dose till 60mg as you will be overwhelmed and threatened, saying "fuck them all I will never try it again!!!"

You would probably need about 3 deep breaths to smoke 45mg totally. If you are impressed by 45mg just doing one breath I would not suggest to increase your dose till 60mg as you will be overwhelmed and threatened, saying "fuck them all I will never try it again!!!"

Probably not, I'm aware that it is just a drug, nothing is going to put me off; I don't fear the effects, the unknown, being threatened/scared etc.

Smoking with a friend, probably on Wednesday, first I'll try 45MG with multiple hits followed by 60MG.

I'm planning to keep my finger over the hole on my bong all the time (or seal it with tape) so that I can take constant hits without clearing the bong of vapours, I think this should allow me to get a few hits of DMT in more easily.

first I'll try 45MG with multiple hits followed by 60MG.
there is a trap. when you hit the stuff a few times in the row you never know how much you will smoke next time because there are a lot of sabstance left inside the pipe on the walls etc. exact quantity really depends on pipe size, how well you heat it, and obviously, how much was inhaled. You could easily check it if you flash bong by couple ml of alcohol after first smoking session and then evaporate it and smoke the rest again. I am sure that you will be definitely surprised.
I should mention that Im really passionate about dmt, its my favorite and I used it many many times.
I would say that if you inhale whole 30mg this will be more then enough, for instance, its quite difficult walking 3-5m from kitchen to bedroom to get your sofa;).
If you really want to know what it means "DMT' you might try to i/m plug it starting the same 30mg

Smoking with a friend, probably on Wednesday, first I'll try 45MG with multiple hits followed by 60MG.

Stupid idea. you wont get the same effect off the 60mg after smoking the 45, just go with the 60 first

I'm pretty sure an hour takes care of DMT tolerance. 2 hours to be safe, but I have read an hour so you should be good.