Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Homeland

I'm almost at the end of season 1, Claire Danes surprise face is getting very annoying.

Pretty solid season, slackened only by Dana's perpetual scowl.

I think Brody knew. I also think Carrie is dumb.

Will Marlowe be back next season? Is he a terrorist too?

^ who the hell is marlowe?

watched episodes 11 and 12 back to back last night. it was awesome and, as usual, had me shouting at the tv.

what happens now? how does carrie explain to saul what happened? will he just be happy that she's back?

alasdair

Poor Carrie she's been used by CIA and I effin hate her boss btw total douche!!!

saw a commercial for season 3. pleasant surprise its back. about to watch s03e01 woot

it's good, but it's getting annoying watching Carrie deteriorate and always be making such poor decisions.

same as saul, he needs a wake up.

Did anyone else see that obvious green screen cut...? It's like they didn't even finish this before putting it on the air :\

One of my favorite things regarding Homeland
eS6QSiD.jpg

courtesy of Aziz Ansari

lol. very curious to see how much we see of nicholas in this season.

have to see how it goes, but im not annoyed with carrie... yet. im always impressed by claire danes in this role.

Folley, it doesn't officially premiere till the 29th of this month ;)

It started already?

I wonder how Carrie is gonna explain her 24 hour absence.

^ No, but one got released early on torrents with a few things still missing in it, one part there was some hills in the background and it was just a text on the screen that said 'hills' or something like that.

Thank God haha, I thought that was just awful. There's a scene where Saul is looking out the window at where the bomb exploded and it just said "crater" on a green screen. I was almost about to stop watching because of that LOL

This show is one of my favorites. Can't wait to see how things play out for Brody. Carrie is an amazing actress and personally as well. I hope season 3 will be as good if not better than the previous ones. <3

Thank God haha, I thought that was just awful. There's a scene where Saul is looking out the window at where the bomb exploded and it just said "crater" on a green screen. I was almost about to stop watching because of that LOL

Yeah, that was the scene I was trying to remember, lol i wrote hills, stupid me.

I just did some back-of-the-envelope calculations and out of the 26 hours this show has produced, there are approximately 25 minutes that do not involve Dana.
do not believe.

alasdair