Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Homeland

I was hoping they would finish it up in season 2 but this Abu Nazir is a slippery fuck so that's not going to happen.

Carrie is hard to deal with. "The Sandman is not here guys, he's not here. I repeat, WE LOST THE FUCKING SANDMAN. AAAGGHHHHHH!!". Could someone calm the hysterical bipolar wackjob waving the gun in the car park down just a little lol.

As long as there's a chance Morena Baccarin gets her baps out I'll continue to watch this outlandish show.

That can't be accurate, the pacemaker thing.

If such a serial number existed I would imagine one would need to be within a certain range of the pace maker for it to be used, it would be retarded to have a pacemaker that could be accessed from anywhere in the world.

Just my guess. Show has definitely lost touch with reality, but still, it is fucking awesome.

Show has definitely lost touch with reality, but still, it is fucking awesome.

It seems a little much for a big time shot caller terrorist to start crashing cars and kidnapping people single handedly, doesn't he have goons for that type of shit?

cant work out what quinn is up to

It seems pretty straightforward to me. He was brought in by Estes to kill Brody once they're done with him so he won't go public about the drone strike gone awry. Thus saving Estes' career. How far into it are you?

What if Abu Nazir is secretly working with Quinn and Dar Adal? Is there any reason this can't be the case?

^ it's definitely something like this - big end-of-season twist. i feel like estes is definitely going to be implicated.

alasdair

What if Abu Nazir is secretly working with Quinn and Dar Adal? Is there any reason this can't be the case?

what do Quinn or dar adal contribute to nazir's cause? Not to mention the only reason they're in the picture is bc Estes requested Quinn, so for that theory to work Estes must be working with nazir as well. why would nazir be coordinating efforts with one of the people responsible for killing his son?

Quinn was brought in by Estes to kill Brody once they're done with him so he won't go public about the drone strike gone awry. Thus saving Estes' career.

Quinn's nothing more than a trained killer brought in to protect Estes' career. This is evident by what was found in his apartment and him almost assassinating Brody. The writers even confirmed this after saul's confrontation with estes when Estes told Quinn "he knows". Then right after we see Estes on the phone followed by Saul being called up for an important "meeting" with Estes but no one knows what it's about. I guarantee next episode they're either gonna try to kill Saul or shut him up

^ there's no meeting - estes made the call purely to stop saul leaving the building. i agree with your last line.

alasdair

hmmm for some reason i dont think estes is a 'baddie' he just doesnt seem the sort

It seems pretty straightforward to me. He was brought in by Estes to kill Brody once they're done with him so he won't go public about the drone strike gone awry. Thus saving Estes' career. How far into it are you?
ended with carrie wscreaming liking a madwoman in the carpark, with that man in the flatcap (i think the one who quinn met on the bus) dead

what do Quinn or dar adal contribute to nazir's cause? Not to mention the only reason they're in the picture is bc Estes requested Quinn, so for that theory to work Estes must be working with nazir as well. why would nazir be coordinating efforts with one of the people responsible for killing his son?

It's a marriage of convenience. Nazir is not the only one that had a reason to want the VP dead. Also, I think Estes is subordinate to Quinn. See the conversation between Estes and Sal, where Estes states that Quinn is pulling his strings and not visa-versa. It's Quinn's operation.

See also chapter 1 of Job.

I wouldn't mind a pool, it's hot over here atm...

The show has taken a few turns and changes now tho.. I wont talk about it incase some people haven't seen it yet.. Are there more still this season? Or do we have to wait a while? Anyone know?

Carrie is one of the most exaggerated female characters in the history of television. I'll say this in her defense though: she is a very convincing bipolar.

great actress for this part, never seen her in anything before but she its this role perfectly