• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Hello guys!

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I was wondering why something's happen to me went I am on meth that are different from the effects it should have.

1- I get extremely calm v.s. amphetamine I don't get euphoric and I just get really calm.

2- My libido disappears for some days even after I stop using it v.s. amphetamine that turn me into a nymphomaniac.

3- I don't get any symptom of the coming down. Neither with amphetamines.

I smoke meth and use amphetamine orally by prescription. Normaly 0.1mg of methamphetamine HCL per serving and 10-15 mg of amphetamine salts or dextroamphetamine which ever the pharmacy gave me.

Thanks for reading. My English is bad, I know, is not my native tongue.

Hello guys!

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but I was wondering why something's happen to me went I am on meth that are different from the effects it should have.

1- I get extremely calm v.s. amphetamine I don't get euphoric and I just get really calm.

2- My libido disappears for some days even after I stop using it v.s. amphetamine that turn me into a nymphomaniac.

3- I don't get any symptom of the coming down. Neither with amphetamines.

I smoke meth and use amphetamine orally by prescription. Normaly 0.1mg of methamphetamine HCL per serving and 10-15 mg of amphetamine salts or dextroamphetamine which ever the pharmacy gave me.

Thanks for reading. My English is bad, I know, is not my native tongue.

Interesting. I also take both meth and prescribed d-amp and have exactly the same experience for 1 & 2 as you and my meth come-downs are a lot less now that I also have started taking d-amp and stopped doing 3 day binges. I suspect there is something about the ADD / ADHD brain that makes meth more ‘calming’ than ‘speedy’. I can take 2 points and still feel high but also like I don’t want to do anything particularly energetic. It makes me feel “content” rather than “euphoric”

Same goes for libido. I get as horny as hell on meth and have an elevated libido on d-amph such that I usually jerk off `1-2 times a day normally but post-Meth I am not interested. I think this results from whatever receptors being burned out by the meth and needing time to recharge,

The comedowns are strongly influenced by time awake, and eating and drinking healthily. Also definitely d-amp balances out a meth crash.

First of all, it's not that simple. And if you think it's that simple, you should be kicked square in the face because you're obviously a dumb ass tweaker.

You can't just throw meth in a pipe, hold a lighter against it, and inhale. Well, you can... but then you'd be a moron.

And you spelled vaporize incorrectly.
Ancient post I know but calm the fuck down dude, talk about unwarranted aggression.. also anyone that has used meth for any real amount of time should know how to smoke the shit

Trying to say eating a chunk of shard straight is worse and more dangerous for you than having it in a capsule, cuz the barrier protects against the caustic properties that can harm your... Blah.
That's like saying I do yayo because aspartame is a terrible chemical and can give you cancer. Lol nah just kidding...

I always crush it up and put it in a gelatin capsule. Alka Seltzer shots definitely help, matter of fact so does a baking soda and water shot. Anything alkaline will boost Amphibians while vitamin C or any acidic consumables, will make it lose some potency.

Snorting is awesome but after a few, I just gotta shake my head and think of blowchains soft touch, cuz it feels like ya got bees in your nose and bees in your teeth. It gets more painful with each line. Hence my user name.

I know a chemist that used you whip up some Crakatoa and would dabble in Amphibians at times, he always told me that "don't hold it in" is a dealers trick, because you blow it out fast and waste it and then you need to buy more sooner. He would go into chemical composition and how it's so water soluble (and demonstrate it for me in a spoon) there's not a chance in hell that it lasts long enuff in your lungs to do more damage than even the shitty polluted air we breathe.

This is because the inside of our lungs is coated in mucous... the vaporized chemical enters the lungs and hits the mucous, gets it's dissolve n absorb on, and you're lifted. Hustlers Math Lessons vol.1.

Everyone is someone who knows it all. Everyone is an expert besides the chemist, cookin up good treats (multiple different flavors) that has a cult following cuz it's always the best.

This post is a good reference spot tho, lots of good tricks and trades... Decent ideas and great ultra focused, recreationally chatty, dwug banter is always fun.

IMO Oral>Smoke>NoseBees>Uranus>MainVein

I personally feel like I'd take the fun out of it if I started bangin, it'd make me feel like I was efficiently using but taking it to that level when shiza is so cheap, is a bit to extreme. You can literally afford to get more. If you can't... You're in too deep. None of us started cuz we wanted to be living on rock bottom, with nothing besides our addiction and a wet towel... Lol. We started for many different reasons but they all stem from the same reason, drugs were fun n felt good. If I gotta hit the point where I don't have enuff money to get more so I have to put some "olives" in my arms to not waste it. It's not fun anymore. Just my opinion tho, same as all the other opinions on here. All valid.

-Mr. Bees

I switched my ROA because of the bees in the nose and in the teeth! Accurate description and hilarious! now I'm in a relationship with this glass pipe. Not so hilarious. I love bees

hahahaahahhrougly the something i cant remeber the dater and ill be able to take meth again llol fuckin psychiatrist wierd fucking woman no injection I SAID NO INJECTIONS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Also before i knew about magic eraser, toothpaste cleans it, ashes from your ashtray, and in a pinch just rub it on your head your hair will clean it. lol
I usually just torch the fuck out of it til it’s “crystal” clear . But I might try that magic eraser because I break my flute every 2-3 weeks

My tip is to get yourself an aloe plant! Super easy to grow and the best thing ever for those inevitable little burns on your hands, fingers, wherever, Stops the burn immediately and begins to heal right away

hahahaahahhrougly the something i cant remeber the dater and ill be able to take meth again llol fuckin psychiatrist wierd fucking woman no injection I SAID NO INJECTIONS YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Yeah that fuckin sucks. I usually just cycle between music, jerking off, correcting some illiterate person's wikipedia edit, edging while jerking off, and shit posting across the Internet. I joined the OFFICIAL Dick Cheney fanclub on fb one night motherfucker. Think just because Cheney is at least a thousand years old means hes not gonna be around soon? Well you best not hold your breath, his cardiologist has turned him into a fucking timeless machine. Cheney is here and everywhere, now and always.. so watch the fuck out. He is not only all over this timeline like flies on shit, but every alternate timeline as well. There is no escape possible anywhere, he is a multi universal constant. Bearing that in mind, do not get high on some kind of bullshit and attempt to blow smoke up the ass of some geriatric war criminal. After all, they say true genius in a person isn't usually recognized by contemporaries..

Last edited:
I've been telling this for years.The main focal point is not to burn your dope. Also the fact that when you touch the flame to the glass to black that goes into the whole making your meth a darker color. A good tip also he's heating around the Mess.

Lmfai I cannot remember what i was on about there

Yeah that fuckin sucks. I usually just cycle between music, jerking off, correcting some illiterate person's wikipedia edit, edging while jerking off, and shit posting across the Internet. I joined the OFFICIAL Dick Cheney fanclub on fb one night motherfucker. Think just because Cheney is at least a thousand years old means hes not gonna be around soon? Well you best not hold your breath, his cardiologist has turned him into a fucking timeless machine. Cheney is here and everywhere, now and always.. so watch the fuck out. He is not only all over this timeline like flies on shit, but every alternate timeline as well. There is no escape possible anywhere, he is a multi universal constant. Bearing that in mind, do not get high on some kind of bullshit and attempt to blow smoke up the ass of some geriatric war criminal. After all, they say true genius in a person isn't usually recognized by contemporaries..
Hmmmm you talking about the same guy I am?