• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

this thread is so awesome!! I now have a better way of cleaning my pipe. I'm cleaning it right now.
I don't think it could have been written better and, you weren't tweekin were you -=ReD-hAzE=-? If I ever freebase or am in the presence of it all this information will be quite helpful. thanks again
i feel that (SwiM). Has been taking a Hugh rip of ice kream And then I’ll be like what should I do cz I got a problem pacing around and swim is high af off the resin/reclaim/meth crystals I smoked a ball out of it I’m about a week maybe a lil less but I had fun I thank when I take this last hit of resin cz it was a lot and is only the meth I had at work tbh it’s hard for me to not just wanna always get high but brakes are important you fuck 😂 boobies are cool and so is hot souse

hello folks

if i just wasnt so goddamned lazy and scattered, i woulda been smart enough to beat whoever and put up this thread but *sigh* i was as usual, procrastinating. :)

A tip for the lighters: If you dont have those handy blue flame torchy lighters, i suggest you learn how to make them NEEDLE lighters. Its an adjustable lighter (not the electric one) with the notch . With a blue flame you will have lesser chances of : a. burning your poor pipebottom to a soot {notgoood} plus the glass gets thinner the more you burn it. b.Wanna avoid the burned shit that tastes like charcoal.eek. Blue flames and the "burn a bit, pull away, burn a bit, pull away, suck ahhh" method as described earlier will guarantee you a pretty good hit, and the most value for your meth.
Also, you can keep a small piece of cotton doused in a bit of water, to rub your pipe bottom on after inhaling the smoke. Do you hear the "ssssst" sound? Good, thats your pipe thanking you for giving it some relief from all that heat. If no cotton available, try rubbing the bottom on a piece of cloth like your denims to help cool it down. (please, not on your legs)
happy safe tweeking tweex
8)
We have an amazing adjustable torch head for those small propane tanks that lets a person feather the heat perfectly but would not recommend to a beginner as would be easy to over heat.

How do you get it inside?
Also, make sure your bit of magic eraser is wet. It makes a huge difference in effectiveness. I poke/push mine around the bowl with a q-tip to rub off any residues then just burn off any moisture left behind.

If the residue seems tough I use isopropyl alcohol in the magic eraser rather than water.

The secret to getting rid of muscle cramps that you get in your fingers and legs when your tweakin and replenishing your body with nearly every single vitamin and mineral that the meth is completely depleting you of in just one single can:

COCONUT
WATER
It is the BEST thing you can drink if your a tweaker.
If you tasted it before and don't like it, meaning your not going to follow my fucking guaranteed advice and try this simply cuz ur scared of the taste, then ur an ignorant idiot whose smoked themselves retarded no their who really needs to grow a pair, and hold your nose, and drink it anyway

The secret to getting rid of muscle cramps that you get in your fingers and legs when your tweakin and replenishing your body with nearly every single vitamin and mineral that the meth is completely depleting you of in just one single can:

COCONUT
WATER
If you tasted it before and don't like it, meaning your not going to follow my fucking guaranteed advice and try this simply cuz ur scared of the taste, then ur an ignorant idiot whose smoked themselves retarded no their who really needs to grow a pair, and hold your nose, and drink it anyway

I use it to make fruit smoothies - mango and blueberry and banana - in a blender. I can live on them for days when on a bender.

YES omg they help so much, but please please I beg you, you MUST add some coconut water in there as well. Im telling you, it's a liquid MAGIC health shot for the body after a binge and every single vitamin and mineral in our bodies is like, completely gone.
I have like 9 cans of it in my fridge.
,Dollar Tree has a ton of it...
I'm high as fuck

Don't get all tweaked out and keep your back in what would normally be considered a not so natural position for any real period of time.

Vitamins won't mess with your high. Vitamins good!

Although I don't get backpain or anything like that. For some reason my fingernails ache after a day or so. Kind of weird. :\
Vitamin c will block amphetamines from working. It says so on an Adderall Rx

Vitamin c will block amphetamines from working. It says so on an Adderall Rx

Not block. It will speed up the process by which amphetamines are metabolised and excreted by your body. It does so by increasing the acidity in your urinary tract. It does not reduce the maximum high but can great reduce the duration of effect of amphetamines.

Not block. It will speed up the process by which amphetamines are metabolised and excreted by your body. It does so by increasing the acidity in your urinary tract. It does not reduce the maximum high but can great reduce the duration of effect of amphetamines.
I've heard this said before, but from personal experience, no matter how much Vitamin C I consumed, the duration of a meth or regular amphetamine high seemed to last the same amount of time despite making sure to urinate more frequently than without the vitamin C.

COCONUT
WATER

You should go into advertising,

Jeebsus how many friggin meth megathreads does Bluelight have? Fucking tweakers. Y'all tweak too much. Chill.

And in that lies the irony, given its a serotonin dump, you really dont need to smoke all night, a few pipes worth, then put it away as you aint getting any higher.
[He types while holding a pipe in the other hand].

I have been using meth for twenty years and not one single time had it spill from the hole or the carb. Tell me how this is possible.
I spilled it on my gf's leg once during a post coitus bowl. Instant 2nd degree maybe 3rd. 350 degrees of I'm sorry

I have been using meth for twenty years and not one single time had it spill from the hole or the carb. Tell me how this is possible.
In that 20 years how many times did you get a really great blowjob while smoking from a small bubbler? ‘Cause in that scenario it’s not just possible but quite probable you’ll spill or splash a few hot drops.

5 years of combined meth use here and I have also never spilled any from the carb or stem. Back when I first started using, however, I was an idiot and got my pipes waaaaaaay too hot when smoking. I would break one or two pipes every couple days. And half the time I'd break them with fat bowls loaded and it would splash all over my desk. Luckily never burned myself that way

In my last two years of meth use, I have only broken three pipes. One because it was in my bag unprotected and got smashed by other shit in the bag, one while attempting to scrape it, and one was a stem for a bubbler where the glass was stupid thin in the bend. Pushed down too hard to get it into the bong and it snapped. Haven't broken one due to overheating since my last period if active addiction, 8+ years ago.

That's kind of my point. I've done lots of crazy shit, but judging from these posts it doesn't make sense statistically and yet it's never happened. Like surely that signifies something on a metaphysical/spiritual level.
In that 20 years how many times did you get a really great blowjob while smoking from a small bubbler? ‘Cause in that scenario it’s not just possible but quite probable you’ll spill or splash a few hot drops.
That's kind of my point. I've done lots of crazy shit, but judging from these posts it doesn't make sense statistically that it's never happened and yet... It's never happened. Like surely that signifies something on a metaphysical/spiritual level.