• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

I'll just leave this here, hopefully you guys get some use out of it. Some PM's I've gotten let me know that a lot of variations on this stack make it easier on the body.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...oxicity-and-Tolerance-Reduction-Prevention-II

Does low dose DXM accomplish the same thing via NMDA Antagonism? Or does it have to be Magnesium?

BTW: to the poster above me, Great fucking post. You answered everything spot-on.

Something I have to add, Although I do not like to vaporize my methamphetamine, as it is too fiendish and leads to compulsive redosing, If at any point in time your methamphetamine turns brown, something is going wrong. You are over-heating it, are being way too impatient, or the brown is the adulterant burning up, as pure crystal methamphetamine is always clear when vaporized correctly.

And yeah, you have great dope and a good heating technique if as you're almost done inhaling your hit off the pipe, the crystal freezes up into solid form in a less than a second. You have to be efficient as vaporization is highly wasteful.

It has a great Bioavailability, but high BA doesn't mean shit if you're burning your product.

Last edited:
thank you tricomb <3

it's not something to be proud of, you know, being all knowledgeable about smoking the old Tina. But I'd rather edumucate dem der kids on hows to do it the rite way. Ain't nothin' worse than sharing a bowl with someone who cooks their shit like a turkey - and you try and tell 'em nicely and they get all pissed off. I have got to the point where I have a multitude of pipes for all occasions that may arise. I have the junk pipe that is my least favourite that I bring with to people I know who will roast it. A pip that's halfway decent for groups, bongs also work well for groups, and then the nice special bowls for those I know aren't gonna fuck up my chi :D

Well I'll be smoking for the first time soon....

All I really have is a small circular light bulb the size of like a big gumball... so I was planning on hooking that up to a plastic tube of some sort, so the vapor would just float up and collect in the bottle, then I would hit the carb and take the hit...

Anyone see anything wrong with that? It'll be something like this

==== =
-----U

don't take my word for it, and i apologize if i'm a little hard to follow. i recently smoked some meth myself. ha.
i think the gumball is to small. it'll get too hot too fast and you'll lose a lot of material? maybe.
meth vapors resolidify really quickly, so you have to have like airflow or it'll settle. and it'll all collect in your glass bottle before you had a chance to hit it proper.

also, are you familiar with like... techniques? like keeping the flame at the right proximity from the glass and keeping rotation and keeping a wet rag handy to wipe and cool off your piece right away?

if that's all you have, a tiny lightbulb i'd consider something else.
tinfoil is hard, i haven't mastered it yet, but it gives the best rush. bigger lightbulb?

i dunno, but smoking meth is complicated and tricky enough.

plus, i find it's best to hold the lightbulb sideways, it's easier to twist, and if you did that the smoke wouldn't really go anywhere...
i guess i'm forgetting about the carb but i don't really understand the physics behind that...

how are you gonna hold your piece the size of a gumball and twist it without burning your hand...
i take it if you had other resources you'd use them but yeah... can you get any tinfoil? even like... a tin seal from like an instant coffee jar? or a bigger lightbulb...

if you go ahead and go for it, i'd skip the bottle find like a straw or hollow pen or something and try and inhale directly from your lightbulb...

also, while we're on the subject... anyone ever hit a regular pipe with their nose?
i saw some people do it awhile back. i was shootin' then but they said it was the best.

i mean you're trying to inhale as slow ass possible so with one nostril closed and a pipe in the other that'd keep excess air to a minimum and i'm thinking monster hits... thoughts?

Well the bottle was going to be how I held it... Would it be smarter to use a pill bottle instead of a water bottle? I could probably hit the vapor as I held it over the flame that way...

How would you do it with tin foil though? I'm getting like .2-3 for pretty cheap, and don't really care about it being 100% efficient lol, if I waste some its no big deal, I just want to be able to get good hits. I kinda know how to use a light bulb vape, but some extra tips couldn't hurt :)

Might have to get another bulb now though, it broke....

Thing is, the hole is actually only on one side, and is almost completely circular.... would that make it work better? It would be like an actual meth pipe now lol..

on the last page i asked how to do tinfoil and have a few responses that continue on to this page.
it's tricky. but it works the best. but it's real real tricky, i never mastered it.

well, with meth i dunno exactly but this is how i've done it in the past with the lightbulb thing. throw it in. hold the flame where your dope is, but don't actually touch the flame directly to the glass (assuming you're using like... a standard lighter) wait for it to start smoking (assuming you have a straw in your mouth and it's in the lightbulb) and start inhaling as slow as possible while at the same time slowly pulling the flame away from the lightbulb slightly. the dope should be a puddle and you should start twisting your pipe and the puddle will spread. try and follow it with your lighter and if it stops smoking reapply heat around where the puddle is. but not for too long... when you run out of breath stop. get your wet rag and wipe the outside of the glass with lukewarm water, exhale, wait for the puddle to resolidify and for your piece to cool down a little and repeat. preferably until your can't really see well enough to hit it accurately.

the foil thing is a lot simpler, but requires a lot more finesse.

also, did any of that make any sense whatsoever?

i think i spent like twenty minutes typing it and now my feet are numb.

i don't think your bottle idea will work, you have to work the pipe with your fingers and a bottle sounds bulky. it'll get in your way.

i'm having a hard time envisioning your bulb, but working with a gumball piece of glass sounds tricky. especially a broken gumball sized piece of glass...
i dunno. try it, but scratch the bottle part. seriously.
i'd read up on tin foil first, then if you can't get it down try your bulb...

i dunno. this shit takes practice. it's really hard to explain on the internet, especially with words...

Well its a bit bigger than a gumball, but still pretty small... almost like the size of a pipe's bowl.

I could just rotate the bottle to melt it or whatever, right now I'm thinking of just a pill bottle to act as a tube to hit it, and the light bulb with the hole at the other end, it should work almost exactly like a meth pipe then..

I'll look up the foil method though, thanks :)

You should explain to both of us, more about the foil.
Actually don't, you're high.

What he's saying about the compulsive, redosing and fiending is true. be careful. try what you have, if you get a rush or two ride out the high, ride out the high, and get the whole experience before you decide to buy anymore.

it's very easy to spend your savings and pawn all your shit for another hit.
i've seen people give the shirts off their back for another hit. i've sold my shoes. imo, smoking may not be safer healthwise, but in general a lot worse than shooting.

it's fun though, everyone should try it. give me updates. i'll be here all night.

Should be tomorrow that I try it, don't think addiction will be a problem though, I'm trading someone other drugs for a point or two that they found, so no real hook up or anything.

Got my "pipe" made, and I'm about to put some weed in it to see if it works

you should look in to investing in some better materials, if it's like a one time chance thing, you want it to rock your world.
good luck, by the time you're trying your two points tomorrow, i'll be contemplating suicide :D (comes with the territory)

^ Oh believe me I know lol... I've had a LOT of experience with meth... just not smoking it.

My pipe seems to be working exceptionally well actually! Even with .025 weed in it I was able to get like 3 fat hits of vapor.... works even better than my bong lmao!!!

Since I'm already talking to meth heads (no offence lol!), how does booze go with smoking?

makes you incredibly stupid but there's a time and place for it, you just have to be careful.
imo definately helps with the comedown, or if benzos aren't availabe definately takes the paranoid edge off.

you're vaping weed in a lightbulb??
you can do this??

also, none taken. i'm a certifiable junkie and tweaker and while i'm not proud of it, i'm not ashamed.
if you don't like it, oh well.

unless i've been up for a few days and am feeling violent, in which case...
there's gonna be problems.

you're vaping weed in a lightbulb??
you can do this??

Yuuupppp haha, doesn't work amazingly well, and gives kinda shitty tasting hits, but this pipe is going to work just fine it seems. Gonna keep practicing with some weed.

Its almost legit because of the hole, I can just drop the shit in through there and heat it till I see the first signs of vapor, then I start to hit it very slowly until it fills up with vapor, then I'll start hitting it harder until I'm about full and hit it nice and hard to clear it.

That seem about right? I'm kinda turning it as well, but with weed that doesn't melt thats harder...

It's a lot different. You don't risk destroying the weed, and it's a large mass.

It's like, you're dealing with a small quantity of fragile drugs.
You have to balance the amount of heat applied. Not enough and it won't work. Too much you destroy the product.
You're manipulating a flame, a puddle of liquid, twisting fragile piece of glass, inhaling as slowly as possible.
Aside from shooting up, it takes more skill and technique to properly smoke meth than to take any other drug by any other method.

Definatly get a bigger bulb or a real pipe (here, every corner store sells them for four bucks, you just ask for a glass rose or an oil burner)

I dunno, I'm probably more concerned about you successfully getting high than you are right now. Ha.

This is actually working super well though lol...

I've got a candle, can smoke indoors, I've got the inhaling down... only thing now is to try it with something that melts... I'm pretty damn sure I got this though

How much should I load at a time? 20mgs?

wait wait wait. clean out all the weed stuff first. get a wet towel or sock or something to wipe it down after you hit it.
make sure there's no airflow to disrupt your flame...

um... 20mg.... (no offense but LAWL) you should use that to test it first. if that works... well I dunno, I've never really dealt in numbers less than .1.
maybe go for fifty mgs? it doesn't really matter too much, i know .05 is good for a few hits, it just all depends on your technique and how well your dope smokes.

tell me how it goes!

Well I was planning on loading it almost like a bong, one or two hits at a time..

It would seem to me the more you put in at once the more that would be wasted... I'll come back and report tomorrow forsure though :) Thanks for the help!