Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha +1 on P-man's last two posts..

through my minuscule knowledge on smokin meth off tin foil; yes, you have been taught well my friend %)

Sounds familiar footscrazy :) at my friends place there wasn't a single light source left apart from TV/PC screens and candles/lighters and a torch. Eventually bought a bunch of fluros to be sure there'd be light when I went round there - I reckon we take electric lightning for granted, don't realize how much it's relied upon until it's gone.

My method probably sucks but in the past I've gotten a saw with a fine blade, sawn off the metal bit as close to the glass as possible, when you get if off there's a glass tunnel where the fillement is, get a screw driver and carefully snap it, then chip off the sharp glass on the sides as best you can, if you want to prevent injuries fine some tape and cover up any serrated metal or glass. Your method sounds much more elegant ;)

pispotinrock- thats hilarious! As for smoking on foil- like P-man pointed out, opiates in general work better than other methods. especially in the US west of the Mississippi and in the UK were we get tar and #3 Afgani respectfully. These forms are easily volatized- i hear the same about the old oxy formulation in the US. But schards are best smoked in a glass pipe or light bulb (its trippy how in south Africa they've picked up on this- meths called "Tik", there- usually use lightbulbs. Cocaine base, crack, ect, is bested smoked in a glass tube with metal fibers (from cleaning/scrubing scouring objects)- to melt the rock. I remember making shitty base by adding water and baking soda to coke and coking it up on the foil until I learned better- what a waste- but the coke was good enough back then that it worked.

#4 Heroin I hear is hard to run on foil. IV used the IV route and went back to smoking- when smoking tar its all about technique- with practice- teasing the lighter, angle of the foil, just getting a feel- you can minimize your loss. I had a friend that would keep his foil flat and that would anoy the hell out of me (but it would minimize the chance of what the Brits call "the beattle" to come off the foil and get stuck in your carpet.

In the Western Cape of South Africa they have a Mandrax (Methaqualone) scene were the prfered route is smoking. Its unique in that they take a pill and crush it. They put that on a mixture called "majat" or something like this and smoke it on the bottom of a glass bottle- thats why madrax addicts often have burned palm- i have a docu somewhere on BL in my "methaqualone thread"- its weird how people develop the optimum smoking techinique for different subtances. Opium- "cheffing" and specialized opium pipes is another example.

Last edited:
on that note I would like to say that I am bi polar and taking anti pychotics as well as others , and I was warned about doing crystal or "ice". Weird thing is, the drug actually has made it so the opposite happens with me, I have been presented in and around situations where I would have blown up and hit someone or something but resisted and in fact was the more calm one in the situation. Which has never happened and I am 28 now. I am not saying go out and try it, I just wanted to put my 2 cents in I have had only one blow out and it was a big one but considering alllllll the others that I walked away from? I say it has helped, (not really the healthy choice) but hey, to each their own.

pisspotnrock said:
methlab.jpg

Fuck that's great.

Lucky me! Seems like I've come across another insoluble cut, and this time it definitely isn't isop.. :\

Once the word "insoluble" reaches your average meth dealers vocabulary, methheads all across Aus are fucked.

Laughing my arse off thinking of nights using every tool in my partners tool box to make the perfect globy after all my pipes have bit the dust. My little mate now is a port sipper, it so does the trick, cheap and are sold in a pack of two. When I do get hold of a propper pipe I dont lend to ANYONE ! God there are some clumsy useless fucks out there.. oh and who puts a fucking hot hot piece of glass on laquered wood or acrylic carpet??

^ I hated lending my pipes to anyone too. I remember once, finally getting the lightbulb perfect, and this included a lot of tinkering and varied materials such as foil, rubber bands, bluetack, and so on. And like the typical tweaker I'd sat there perfecting this thing for hours before lending it to a mate who promptly dropped and smashed it, and then had the cheek to ask me to load him up again, since he'd lost that one ;)

A chick once begged me to use my pipe, which I just refused. Gave her the port sipper and what was the stem of an old broken pipe to use.. I must have been only 3 metres out of the bathroom when I heard that dreaded "ting" and she had dropped the stem breaking it. Gave her a straw and she said it was too hard and had the nerve to ask for my pipe again.

Another idiot was hell drunk at a friends and even though I tried really hard to get him to have a line he wanted to use the guys pipe. Within minutes..."ting". I then watched as he tried to join it back together with a cigarette lighter !!

Unfortunately that drunk idiot was my boyfriend, so to do the right thing it was a 90min round trip by me to replace the bloody thing... I was SO pissed at him, and needless to say I never let him use mine or anyones again !!

People who dont smoke often just dont appreciate the care that should be taken.

Sorry to get off the track

first time i smoked ice back in the late 90s was on a foil and a thick straw. Lol the next time i said the guy with the crystal he was using a bong with ice wrzpped in foil.

I'm in the United Sates and have used meth since 1995, at first we had powder meth only here locally produced and of high purity, but made in small batches of 30-90 grams per batch, this meth was 90-95% avg from the cook, and not from a middle man, or delaer who cuts it and then sells it, but know crystal meth from Mexico is the dominate type availalbe, and I have smoked both powder(crank) and crystal on foil when it was late and no store were open nearby to go and buy a glass stem or pipe.. In the US, in most places, gas stations/convience stores sell both straight glass tubes and glass pipe with a rounded end with a hole already in the round end , all as noveltys as they have a fake platic flower stem and fake flower bloom in both types of glass,but I prefer hand blown pipes ,glass is defintely the best ,most effiecent way to smoke crystal, and most of us clean our pipes and have a good smoking teqnique, the documentarys, and so on, are usually the people who are using so much crystal they smoke it and end up wasting it...lol.

.I do not know if Australia has stores of numerous types that sell glass pipes as noveltys like here, but in the US, most people throw out a glass pipe rather than clean it, as they are so easy to obtain, even hand blown glass pipes are easy to get and make, 1/2 the people I know that smoke crystal end up being awake for a few days or more and start to make hand blow glass meth pipes for something to do, also glass meth bongs as well...some people still prefer foil, which I am very good at smoking crystal off of foil and wasting almost none, except that glass pipes have all the meth residue that accumulates in the stem which can later be smoked, where as foil does not, unless you use a glass tube as a "tooter" instead of a straw or hollowe dout ink pen!! lol.smoking off of foil is an art, as is smoking out of glass, you can tell when a person has not being smoking crystal very long or smoking out of a glas pipe by the clumsy way they do it, often scorching the meth with too much heat...lol..this is something that pisses all of us that have the proper technique down, and usually someone will be told to smoke it this way, and be made to watch someone else smoke it properly or someone will even light and vaporize the meth for them, they just have to inhale the meth..lol..

meth is so very cheap here though, many people smoke it and waste a good deal, becasue most people tend to buy at least 1 gram or more at a time, most people like me buy an 8-ball of 3.5 grams or a 1/4 ounce of crystal(7 grams) and so it is common for some people to put a gram in a pipe and smoke it with a group,and so on..I have seen a meth maker put 3-4 grams of crank(powdered meth) on a piece of extra heavy duty foil and it would go around the room for hours..lol.this one guy would have rocks the size of a 1/4 gram or more fall of the foil or off the thing he was using to put the meth from the bag of dope onto the foil..lol..we would go the next morning and pick up rocks of meth and crystal also and end up with several grams of meth to use or sell..lol..it must suck to have such high prices for drugs as you do in Australia!

it must suck to have such high prices for drugs as you do in Australia!

It has its benefits believe it or not ;) Way less meth related crime here it seems, and no where near as extreme.

I wonder why NZ has higher purity gear than Australia? Still expensive, maybe even more so...but quality seems to be high and they seem to have some of the more extreme meth related crime you see in the states. Maybe I'm wrong, would be good if someone experienced in NZ and Aus could chip in.

I would have thought new zealand would have even less over seas supply than us, maybe they just had to become skilled at synthing their own drugs over the years? When watching the nz customs TV shows the amount of pseudoephedrine found is ridiculous, they even have special notices on forms warning asian students not to bring it in. Might have to try and dig up a few LE studies done on purity levels in some major cities in Adelaide, NZ and US.

its all about who you know really. :p

i dont find meth/shards that expensive here

^ I say get standard price, however I get much higher quality off a few than my other contacts

Im a kiwi, living in aussie (surprise surprise!!)
the meth in NZ is much stronger (of course if you are connected you will get good gear in oz)
NZ make there own, not much is imported. there is alot of competition between the kiwi gangs, and the asians who are now on the scene, for who has the purest. (we dont call it P for nothing)
in my own experience, a point in NZ is $XXX, and same in aussie. aussie stuff was good, but the kiwi shabs is topdog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.