Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Higher purity crystal methamphetine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i realised it good that the meth isn't too strong here for a reason, no one wants to put up with addicts on a regular basis things would be Alot worse.

if u read a few posts up, Mexico is mentioned ^^

they have super super labs in mexico and floods the market with cheap high grade stuff yo. which is why a point here buys a gram there.

becareful stato. starting to smoke meth on your own is the verry first steps to become a meth addiction ^^
i my self is on the long long road of recovering from a meth addiction.

Stato said:
A quick Question for experienced BL'ers: Obviously no price talk, but I have heard in the US you can get a gram for around about what we pay for a point here... Is their stuff so terrible, or is pseudo more accessible? Do we just have less meth heads? - Not talking about price, just wondering WHY.

When you consider the relative values of the US and Aus dollar, the difference isn't so extreme. A dollar is worth more in the US. Also, I would say the larger population of drug users drives the price down in the US. The more people that use it, the greater competition to have the lowest prices. I don't think it has much to do with production rates or access to required chems.

I think also with Australia being an island continent/country with a smaller and more centralized population, there's a greater chance for monopoly's to form and artificially inflate the price.

I think also with Australia being an island continent/country with a smaller and more centralized population, there's a greater chance for monopoly's to form and artificially inflate the price.
Indeed. Plus I'm just guessing... But It's likely most of the large batches (500g-1kg+) are cooked by the bikies... and there is probably less low scale production going on, USA seems the opposite.... Meth-heads producing their own crystal meth.

Edit: Delete. I have very little to no recollection of making this post.. serve's me right for abusing xanax :|

Last edited:
Not good to hear it was wet, especially if it still only weighed 60-70mg, as the liquid will be quite heavy in relation to the methamphetamine. It doesn't necessarily follow that it was cooked recently either, I'd say it's more likely it's either a deliberate tactic to increase weight or a fairly shonky synth.

Stato said:
this stuff looks pure though

Why do you say that though? Anything with dampness is a big warning sign, same with a smell, as pure meth has no smell.

I'm so used to my stuff having a smell that the first time I got a no-smell variety I was sure it'd be bunk...wasn't the case at all! Some of the best I had ever tried.

When you guys buy a point do you tend to measure it out? This stuff tends to make up for it every time by being quite pure, and obviously the batch I got was cooked today being it was still wet inside the bag. Usually I get a little more in my point bag though, feeling a little jipped :p.

I have measured but usually ended in disappointment as points would often be light by a little bit. Funny thing is when I've gotten very small deals they've often been far better than when I got a full 100mg...so weight doesn't mean a lot when we are dealing with stuff that's cut so much, I did always expect a gram to weigh a gram though :)

To be honest I'd rather have 60mg of purer stuff than 40mg of cut added to it to make the full weight.

We have no idea just by looking at it.

It could very possibly be something that is freshly cooked, especially if it's strong...if this was the case it may have been an amateur cook- this doesn't mean that it won't be good, just higher chance of impurities. Could be just about anything - solvents, water, residue from the synth process...

I have no idea about the freebase oil.

I have gotten oily deals of meth sometimes...and some were very good quality. It makes you wonder why they wouldn't purify it if it's such good quality - dry stuff is easier to handle, has higher demand-. The reasons - add weight/amateur cook/maybe freebase oil. If they did it to add weight why wouldn't they just add a dry cut instead?

Who knows mate :) People say all sorts of things about drugs, very often incorrect or complete bullshit.

It's very unlikely it's freebase methamphetamine. For one thing, freebase is very volatile so you'll lose actual methamphetamine very quickly as soon as it's exposed to air (even in a baggie). I have seen a lot of commercial 'wet' methamphetamine and without fail it has been cut meth - usually with leftover solvent - never freebase. I have only ever heard of freebase methamphetamine being used by cooks as a novelty. That's not to say it doesn't get around, but I think it is very unlikely that's what you have (not impossible). I can't imagine any cook selling it as such, not only are they losing weight on their product every second it's out, but it's also harder to use (and sell in most cases) - plus, converting meth into its hcl salt is probably the easiest step of the whole synth. I can't imagine why anyone would stop when they had freebase, unless they wanted to try it as a novelty.

The most common smell of meth is benzene - it smells like wintergreen. Kind of a minty, menthol, sweet smell. This is a chemical used in synthesis and is an impurity (and very bad for you, though you don't need much leftover benzene to smell it). The other smell common to meth is ammonia though this is usually associated with 'speed' ('cat's piss').

If you're still around Stato - you might find it interesting to see if meth is hygroscopic (attracts moisture), maybe this is a factor if it's been humid? Might be worth a google.

Sounds like it's good stuff anyway :)

Stato said:
Do most of you tend to melt down your meth when smoking, and let it re-solidify as crystal. I have practiced this but I'm not sure whether it's even worth it...

This is only a method to burn off cutters which have a lower vape temperature than meth does (such as msm). If your meth is pure there is no need to do this. It's surprising when you smoke very pure meth just how long (and how much heat) it takes to start puffing up! Methamphetamine also holds heat very well so there's a different technique to puffing it - just because once it starts puffing you need to take the flame away straight away or it'll keeping smoking up far too much for one lungful.

I don't really know what to think about your stuff Stato. Personally, I have never come across meth that looks like that that has been more than 5% purity. The strongest stuff I have seen with any dampness was 30% purity and even then, it was gluggy, not wet like that. However, I've been out of the game for about 9 months now and a lot has changed since then, what with the different cutters coming on the scene, so I really can't say. If it isn't freebase though, I honestly can't see how it'd be more than 30% purity at the very maximum. (This is just going from my own knowledge and experience - and as I said, the game has changed). I would be so interested to find out what purity it was though and where the wetness is coming from. Converting freebase to a salt isn't an extremely difficult process but probably not something you can be fucked with, and not worthwhile anyway if you don't even know for sure it is freebase and not just an impurity.

How are you taking it...? Putting it in the pipe? And if so, what's happening? How does it compare to puffing shards?

Last edited:
I can think of two ways to test whether it's freebase or not but neither are any good, haha.

You could try eating some, as freebase isn't water soluble so eating it should have no effect (whereas if it's just cut, it should still work orally).

Or, you could leave it in the open air, as if it's freebase, it will all evapourate, whereas if there's a solvent cut, the solvent should evap leaving the meth hcl.

But, they're both shit options :p

Option C, send it to me and i'll test it out for u with my lungs ;P

hmm, i've just inboxed u my address, so when do u think u can send it to me by??? :D I shall be checking my mailbox everyday doing the postbox shuffle ^^

Also, u are right about acetone absorbing small amounts. So its really not worth doing a tone-wash if u only ahve like a point or two. i'd say if u got at least half g or more to play with, dont bother washing!
Also, make sure your acetone is waterfree aka anhydrous acetone :)

^ yeah, if your going to try it just get a bottle of actual acetone from the hardware store, not nail polish romover. Good point re waterfree.

If it smokes up fine and is potent I wouldnt fuck around with it to be honest, for fear of somehow compounding what is already a rather novel problem... Its odd that it was gooey like that.

Maybe just put it under a heater to speed up the process of evaporating the rest of that other shit out and decide from there.

Its probably not really an issue, but would probably be better using an actual glass rather than those plastic cups

is it me or stuff isn't as good as the start of the year when the blueish tinge rocks were going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.