• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

High dose mescaline experiences....

the body load comes from taking HCL. when you take tea form, theres a lot of natural alkoid present in the cactus (that gets destructed when you make HCL). those alkaoid are sedating and allow you less of that body load.
so I can go as high as 700mh, have a lot of nausea for the come up, but then, only happiness, bliss and wonderful experience after that with a wonderful body load.

I'm sure any nausea can be avoided by taking a 5-HT3 antagonist (e.g. Ondansetron), or a strong antihistamine.

600-800mg of HCL can be as visionary as aya/pharmahuasca or high dose mushrooms, but I find that mescaline consistently has a positive mood push, it's almost relaxing. Never gotten nauseous from it though, but I've always staggered my dosing a little, and i think it helps.

600-800mg of HCL can be as visionary as aya/pharmahuasca or high dose mushrooms, but I find that mescaline consistently has a positive mood push, it's almost relaxing. Never gotten nauseous from it though, but I've always staggered my dosing a little, and i think it helps.
How far apart (and in what quantities) do you stagger your dosage? I'm probably going to do a mescaline extraction this year, but I'm relatively sensitive to nausea. Not terrible, but enough that I sometimes vomit from things that most people stomach quite well. It never ruins the experience, in fact I'm pretty casual about it now, but if I can avoid it of course that would be nice.

I have taken mescaline 3 times a believe, all from same source, from a little goblin you may all know :)

Mescaline hcl , I believe it was extracted but it could of been manufactured otherhows, if this makes much difference is debatable. As with shrooms and 4 aco dmt being intrinsically different as they are to me.

First time, 500mg followed by 500mg 30 mins later.
One of few times I didn't spew on a psych. Even happens on lsd for me. I blame amt being my first psych for that.

I was on h when I dosed, I already felt dreamy, some nausea but I dosed again at half hour mark and put some dirty smack in my nose. Then... he closes his eyes, he is me, I'm on a bed, but he doesn't know that ;3 he isn't even thinking about me, I'm laid next to my girlfriend in bed and he's flying around a Caribbean island just taking it all in, seeing trees and things from angles only birds can know, immersive and beautiful. Occasionally he'd say something nice to his girlfriend on the bed in his head, I would wake up or open my eyes and get confused as too why she didn't reply, she said I had my eyes shut, I wasn't always aware which place I was. Very deep and internal, I for one rarely get cevs and this was fantastic dissociative and dreamy.

Second attempt, a g consumed. 15 mins and I spew. Weak underwhelming trip, shouldn't of pursued last one, there's always other places to go.

Third attempt, shit son I'm on 20 tabs of acid... Why? I took zopiclone, seemed the time was right... don't know why things like Benzos zdrugs and alcohol make you more likely to waste psychs on less than ideal trip settings, but there you go. So I'm okay, I'm wasted, don't make sense really for an hour or two. Clearly time to take 10 more tabs every 10 mins accidentally pop a few 25I and take your last 2g of mesc. Girlfriend took about 5 acid and maybe swallowed but didn't absorb a 25I , I shouldn't store stuff together.

The acid was great. The mesc fucked me, weird felt like I was a snake man, a snake in human skin, constantly feeling like I needed a shit, stomachs hurts, weird deleriousness, screaming into nothing with no one to hear inside my head, hard few too many hours of that.

Used nitrous to avoid thinking, didn't get my head in a good place conciously as I should have but it was fun. 300 nitrous later. I go smoke all my weed, yeah I don't need my stash =.= "tripping me are you fucking stupid.."

Sobered up, I blame my stupid use really, same doses of everything done different would of been better, say 500mg mesc and 5 tabs , nitrous every couple hours for say 50, no zopiclone till sleep time, dose mesc and acid at same time, probably save mesc for without tolerance as its rare and hammer the acid till I couldn't see.

I saw some guy did it in the desert, that sounds so beautiful, out of hundreds of trips I have spent most in the same place, I have made it homely and nothing can get too me, but I can't touch that. I am going to have to experience some of these things in my own way hopefully one day, albeit at lower doses, I get the same visuals from much lower doses than I used to as I have opened to the experience.

I found like 5 or 6 yellow pills with a line in the middle to brake apart in a tube with a purple lid..also had like a half tenth of sass... I'm really convenience that it was mescaline after testing g it twice an eating them.... I thought they were pressed alprazolam That someone had pressed them self... bc i started to feel like a ate like 4 or 5 bars but nah.. I trip so hard for like 36 hours it was a really cool experience if anyone could help... or if you drop this at euphoria fest 2015.. I love that stuff... trippy shit forreal... an what's crazy I found it at euphoria fest... an I didn't take it till like a month later... gave me the best euphoria feeling I've ever had.. outta body experience on this shit... is once in a lifetime
I wish everyone felt what I did... you gotta drop more so I can ground score it. Hah

Ok, but you were talking in your original post about getting a visionary experience - I'm suggesting you'd just get more physical side effects than psychedelic effects.

so it just makes me think that you'd probably have to dose higher on it.

I don't think a higher dose makes it that much more psychedelic tho. And I've dosed pretty high. It simply isn't that kind of drug. Taking a higher dose will just give more speedy physical effects and more nausea. Mescaline simply isn't as psychedelic as mushrooms or LSD. I'm not saying that makes it bad - it's just not the kind of thing that's going to blow your head off.

As maat said - there's no bad trip reports ever on mescaline - that's because it's so gentle you can't trip hard enough to have a bad trip.

See my newbie intro.

I found like 5 or 6 yellow pills with a line in the middle to brake apart in a tube with a purple lid..also had like a half tenth of sass... I'm really convenience that it was mescaline after testing g it twice an eating them.... I thought they were pressed alprazolam That someone had pressed them self... bc i started to feel like a ate like 4 or 5 bars but nah.. I trip so hard for like 36 hours it was a really cool experience if anyone could help... or if you drop this at euphoria fest 2015.. I love that stuff... trippy shit forreal... an what's crazy I found it at euphoria fest... an I didn't take it till like a month later... gave me the best euphoria feeling I've ever had.. outta body experience on this shit... is once in a lifetime
I wish everyone felt what I did... you gotta drop more so I can ground score it. Hah

I know this is way late, but you won't find mescaline in pressed pills. It was probably a 2C-X of some sort. There were 2C-B pressed pills that were going around, and 2C-B is warm and gentle and euphoric too (but it's no mescaline).

Actually you said 36 hours, so who knows.

I guess now we can say that people on the internet claim they ate 14 g and survived.

14g is nowhere near LD50 for a 200 lb man. Two people ate 14g after all. Best time of my life, bar none. Not only that but at 11AM that day Paul and I ate one of each of the biggest Dilaudid they make and we both fell asleep for almost exactly one hour. My only experience with opiates taken recreationally. Hence my conclusion at the time that Dilaudids are nothing more than a glorified sleeping pills. As a matter of fact I gave the rest of them back to the guy at got them from and asked for my money back. If you provide the mescaline, I'd be glad to do it again right in front of you. I just never had the chance to do any such thing ever again since that time. In fact at one time I investigated methods of producing mescaline but I concluded that any purchase, regular purchase, of precursor would alert the DEA.

Last edited:
14g is nowhere near LD50 for a 200lb man. Two people ate 14g after all. Best time of my life, bar none. Not only that but at 11AM that day Paul and I ate one of each of the biggest Dilaudid they make and we both fell asleep for almost exactly one hour. My only experience with opiates taken recreationally. Hence my conclusion at the time that Dilaudids are nothing more than a glorified sleeping pills. If you provide the mescaline, I'd be glad to do it again right in front of you. I just never had the chance to do any such thing ever again since that time. In fact at one time I investigated methods of producing mescaline but I concluded that any purchase, regular purchase, of precursor would alert the DEA.

I can point out several things here that dont seem exactly right. I dont really understand why anyone would ingest 14g of any type of crystal in a single dose, not sold on the idea but each to his own.

I assume I could get Paul to back me up on this one in a private conversation but not in public. it wouldn't look good on his resume. It's true you don't understand why anyone i would ingest 14g of the anything. My attitude is, why not? After all mescaline is basically non-toxic. As matter of fact Niel burst out laughing upon reading your comment. But then again he's the only one I've shown it to. The rest of them are going to go bananas. Truthfully Geoffrey said, "Who died and made him moderator?"

Last edited:
14g is nowhere near LD50 for a 200 lb man. Two people ate 14g after all. Best time of my life, bar none. Not only that but at 11AM that day Paul and I ate one of each of the biggest Dilaudid they make and we both fell asleep for almost exactly one hour. My only experience with opiates taken recreationally. Hence my conclusion at the time that Dilaudids are nothing more than a glorified sleeping pills. As a matter of fact I gave the rest of them back to the guy at got them from and asked for my money back. If you provide the mescaline, I'd be glad to do it again right in front of you. I just never had the chance to do any such thing ever again since that time. In fact at one time I investigated methods of producing mescaline but I concluded that any purchase, regular purchase, of precursor would alert the DEA." I'm right and you're wrong."

The LD50 for humans was never determined, for obvious reasons. There is data for some animals but scaling is, at least from my point of view, difficult. You do not get more than a gestimate. Shulgin never determined LD50s for animals as he argued that the toxicity is determined by the substitution of the side chain of PEA. The neurological damage is mostly mediated by the substitution at the benzene ring. Thus, neurological damage would appear much earlier than death.

From what you post and how you post it I would stick to my belief that mescaline is very safe physically.