• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi all, I'm from Japan⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

My interest would be in smoking trees ( Weed ) with locals. If you look at the trunks of other trees in Japan, i imagine the Cannabis will grow huge in your country. Overall your country seems beautiful.

Yukushima besides. But over here they are planning on building a second nuclear powerplant, next to a excisting one, situated at the coastline ( like in Yukushima). People never learn do they?

Welcome cigea244544 always curious how the scene is in other places. This site gives you a peak into those from time to time.

My country is so small you can go from the big city filled with MacDonald's. To an island devoid of them, with beautiful beaches in 2 hours (public transport).
That Cannabis joke is difficult for Japanese to laugh (>_<)
If the mountains are overgrown with cannabis, all Japanese citizens will soon be in jail (´・ω・`)

Thank you ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
Japan is proud of its good water ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

I envy your proximity to beautiful beaches (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Konnichiwa!

I used to live Shibuya City.
Don't get a lot of Japanese people around here.

Welcome to BlueLight.
こんにちは⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
Shibuya as I remember it is a town of gyaru high school girls ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
Are you perhaps referring to gyaru high school girls as non-Japanese? (ノ∀ ˋ 笑)
(just kidding)

You can smell cherry blossom in this thread.

I don’t really think you are very likely to have selenium deficiency if you ain’t a sea creature… Even less to figure it out just like that. But apparently it’s a good idea to take selenium and zinc with lithium to prevent getting grey hair so maybe it is possible to develop deficiency cuz of lithium somehow? I’m just guessing.

Anyway I feel similar about Li like you do. It’s a cool element. I’m pretty sure that this or next century we’ll have guidelines for optimal amounts of Li for humans. Lithium waters, LiCl, 7-up and what all not was all kind of, well kind of really ok compared to 99% of new psychiatric drugs. And Nirvana didn’t make a song Magnesium for a reason, artistic and conductive properties of Li are something something.

You guys sure do know how to make people work. Hell, I almost became a millionaire on etizolam but can afford buying a Street Fighter game on EU benzos, damn.. And not to mention your legendary ice. None, unlike German stuff, that I know, got here but I sure did heard good things about it. Got to be a good family recepie and well know Japan's precision.

You can smell cherry blossom in this thread.

I don’t really think you are very likely to have selenium deficiency if you ain’t a sea creature… Even less to figure it out just like that. But apparently it’s a good idea to take selenium and zinc with lithium to prevent getting grey hair so maybe it is possible to develop deficiency cuz of lithium somehow? I’m just guessing.

Anyway I feel similar about Li like you do. It’s a cool element. I’m pretty sure that this or next century we’ll have guidelines for optimal amounts of Li for humans. Lithium waters, LiCl, 7-up and what all not was all kind of, well kind of really ok compared to 99% of new psychiatric drugs. And Nirvana didn’t make a song Magnesium for a reason, artistic and conductive properties of Li are something something.

You guys sure do know how to make people work. Hell, I almost became a millionaire on etizolam but can afford buying a Street Fighter game on EU benzos, damn.. And not to mention your legendary ice. None, unlike German stuff, that I know, got here but I sure did heard good things about it. Got to be a good family recepie and well know Japan's precision.
Cherry blossoms have been beautiful again this year ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

I too thought it unlikely that I was selenium deficiency (´・ω・`)
But, I took a zinc supplement, no effect.
I took a chromium supplement, no effect.
But, I took a zinc, chromium and selenium complex supplement, I felt a energy (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
You are right, something may have consumed selenium.

I am glad to see someone else is on the same page regarding lithium ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
In small doses, lithium does a good job (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

I have heard somewhere that drug abuse is very low in Japan. Is it because of the draconian laws? I have read that you can end up in prison for up to 5 years if you are caught with cannabis. I don't wanna imagine what happens when you're caught with heroin.

I have heard somewhere that drug abuse is very low in Japan. Is it because of the draconian laws? I have read that you can end up in prison for up to 5 years if you are caught with cannabis. I don't wanna imagine what happens when you're caught with heroin.
Yes, imprisonment for up to 5 years.
You know a lot about it ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Japan's government encouraged methamphetamine during WW2 (´・ω・`)
I don't know if it was a backlash or not, but Japan has become very strict on upper drugs.
Even modafinil is regulated (>_<)

Since I was in elementary school, I was educated that upper drugs are very scary and should never be used ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Yes, imprisonment for up to 5 years.
You know a lot about it ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Japan's government encouraged methamphetamine during WW2 (´・ω・`)
I don't know if it was a backlash or not, but Japan has become very strict on upper drugs.
Even modafinil is regulated (>_<)

Since I was in elementary school, I was educated that upper drugs are very scary and should never be used ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
I'm surprised. Considering that Japan is a workaholic culture you'd think that upper consumption would be encouraged. I like japanese people and their culture of discipline, but dislike how they treat addicts. Is there even such a thing as substitution (as in methadone clinic) or are they just put in jail?

That's interesting, in contrast to America where 70 million people are prescribed amphetamines, they hand them out like candy to children to make them focus in school.
70 million people are prescribed •́ω•̀)?
How many people live in America •́ω•̀)?

In Japan, Concerta and lisdexamfetamine are used for ADHD, but I think there is still strong psychological resistance from the parents' generation (´・ω・`)

I'm surprised. Considering that Japan is a workaholic culture you'd think that upper consumption would be encouraged. I like japanese people and their culture of discipline, but dislike how they treat addicts. Is there even such a thing as substitution (as in methadone clinic) or are they just put in jail?
If modafinil became OTC in Japan, they would have to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (ノ∀ ˋ 笑)

There are addiction treatment hospitals ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
If we are arrested for drugs, we will usually be on probation the first time ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

My relatives in USA didn’t put their child to kinder-garden cuz they claim would be put on ADHD meds for sure, cuz being what’s here called “a really live child” or “a bit hyperactive”.

And girl I know who works as a child psychologist told me that by her opinion maximum of 10% of children diagnosed here with ADHD really require treatment. Sadly ADHD became a thing here too, and that started only in the last 10 years or so. Much like trans became a thing last few years. Both has nothing to do with reality and is simply nonsense imported from the west.

And girl I know who works as a child psychologist told me that by her opinion maximum of 10% of children diagnosed here with ADHD really require treatment. Sadly ADHD became a thing here too, and that started only in the last 10 years or so. Much like trans became a thing last few years. Both has nothing to do with reality and is simply nonsense imported from the west.
In Japan, methylphenidate may not be prescribed even who need it (´・ω・`)
It is a difficult problem (>_<)

If we are arrested for drugs, we will usually be on probation the first time ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
That's interesting. If you test positive here they immediately terminate you, no questions asked.

And of course you lose your health insurance if that happens, which makes seeking treatment near impossible (or costs $25,000).

USA is very backwards when it comes to worker's rights and healthcare.

I agree stimulants aren't necessarily the way to treat ADHD for everyone (and no one would need it if society wasn't a broken mess), but what they call ADHD is definitely a discernible trait among quite a few of us ;)

That's interesting. If you test positive here they immediately terminate you, no questions asked.

And of course you lose your health insurance if that happens, which makes seeking treatment near impossible (or costs $25,000).

USA is very backwards when it comes to worker's rights and healthcare.
Healthcare is expensive in the US (>_<)
How can you pay that amount •́ω•̀)?

In Japan, too, if you are arrested you will be fired (´・ω・`)
But even if you don't work, you can still get National Health Insurance, and if you have no income, the National Health Insurance premium is about $200 a year ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝