• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi all, I'm from Japan⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Welcome to bluelight.

From my experience it's probably the benzodiazepines sapping your motivation, when my mate was on clonazepam he became damn near zombiefied.

My honest advice is to talk about medication change with your doctor, it's a big cocktail of drugs and there will be complex interactions, not to mention your already altered brain chemistry which complicates matters further.

If you would like to discuss narcotics this place is great, but for medical advice its probably best to stick to medical professionals.

I'm not saying there isn't good advice on here, just saying that it might not be the best place for medical advice.
Thanks for your reply⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
When I ask my doctor, he says "I don't understand", so I have no choice but to look for information myself…(ノ∀ ˋ 笑)

Also with shit like lithium salts and benzos you cant change rapidly. It might kill you if you have a sudden change in medication.
I think lithium is a good medicine(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
If I take large amount of lithium, I will become look like a zombie(>_<)
But 100mg, the lid of the clogged tube opens and energy begins to flow.
There was a person who wrote a review about Lithium Orotate on some site saying "This is a nootropic".
I think he/she felt the same effect⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

What's the Japanese drug scene like?
Pretty sure most of us here are used to what is widely available in the scene in the western world but I am very curious what the markets around your ways are like.

I think lithium is a good medicine(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
If I take large amount of lithium, I will become look like a zombie(>_<)
Sorry I wasn't clear.
I ment that the clonazepam is probably the biggest thing effecting your motivation. it can make people who take it quite withdrawn and for an example I mentioned my friend who is prescribed clonazepam.

Anyway I'm glad lithium salt is working for you. I like that metaphor you used, I hope I can one day find that drug that helps me like that.

What's the Japanese drug scene like?
Pretty sure most of us here are used to what is widely available in the scene in the western world but I am very curious what the markets around your ways are like.
Japanese drug scene, I guessed it meant a prescription drug⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Recently, it seems that new patients are less often prescribed benzodiazepines.
It seems that ramelteon, suvorexant, or lemborexant is prescribed for patients with normal insomnia.

For other diseases, instead of benzodiazepines being used less often, SSRIs seem to be used more often.

Regarding schizophrenia, I haven't been to a welfare facility recently, so I don't have any acquaintances or information, but if it's the same as before, "Risperidone for the time being" (´・ω・`)

Sorry I wasn't clear.
I ment that the clonazepam is probably the biggest thing effecting your motivation. it can make people who take it quite withdrawn and for an example I mentioned my friend who is prescribed clonazepam.

Anyway I'm glad lithium salt is working for you. I like that metaphor you used, I hope I can one day find that drug that helps me like that.
I understand. Thank you⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

I requested my doctor clonazepam as hypnotic.
I've replaced the two benzodiazepines with clonazepam 0.5mg, so I don't think it's a bad thing.
Sometimes I don't take it, but I don't think it makes any difference(>_<)

I know clonazepam suppresses mania⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
I heard unlike lithium, it doesn't suppress creativity.

I know clonazepam suppresses mania⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
I heard unlike lithium, it doesn't suppress creativity.
It does, unfortunately. Benzos suppress everything, cognitive ability, emotions, physical agility, everything.

Although, how much it might suppress something like creativity is hard to quantify and subjective.

It does, unfortunately. Benzos suppress everything, cognitive ability, emotions, physical agility, everything.

Although, how much it might suppress something like creativity is hard to quantify and subjective.
Really. Certainly, if I play Street Fighter 5 after taking clonazepam, my win/lose ratio will drop⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝

Thanks for your reply.
Schisandra is Chinese traditional herbal medicine⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
It is also in some Japanese Kampo medicine.
Please search for the effect⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
I bought it at iHerb.

If I take 4 capsules before going to bed, I can sleep well without awakening.
If I keep taking it every day, it won't work(>_<)

Welcome to Bluelight! This forum is a wonderful source for information!

I'm sorry for going off topic, but you say that if you take 4 capsules of Schisandra at night that you can sleep well without waking up?

I have really been struggling with sleep. I usually wake up at least 6 times per night and I never feel rested. I feel like I've tried every medication and nothing has worked for me. Would you recommend Schisandra?

I'm sorry for going off topic, but you say that if you take 4 capsules of Schisandra at night that you can sleep well without waking up?

I have really been struggling with sleep. I usually wake up at least 6 times per night and I never feel rested. I feel like I've tried every medication and nothing has worked for me. Would you recommend Schisandra?
I usually avoid taking schisandra at night it seems to stimulate me yet it keeps me very calm just has a boost at the same time gives me energy during the day

It does help sleep I guess you can try it to see it affects people differently

It's hard. It doesn't feel like sleeping(>_<)
In my case Schisandra worked, so I think it's worth trying.
As you probably know, saw palmetto and theanine may be good if you wake up by urinary intention.
If you are male, you give it a try the Kampo medicine called "八味地黄丸(Hachimi-jio-gan)" ⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
But I don't know where to buy ...
Japanese Kampo medicines do not require a prescription and are also sold on Amazon.co.jp (but OTC has less ingredients than medical use).

First, my English is a little strange(>_<)
I have bipolar disorder I for 15 years.
I have tried various medicines, but I'm not motivated.
So I came here looking for something good⸜(* ॑꒳ ॑* )⸝
Please get along with me.

These are the medicines I'm taking.
lamotrigine 75mg
gabapentine 1200mg
lurasidone 10mg
lithium carbonate 100mg
clonazepam 0.5mg
etizolam 0.5mg (if needed)
suvorexant 20mg(if needed)
mocrobemide 300mg (This is not approved in Japan, so I bought it online)

and Schisandra supplement
Hi! Sigea24454. こんにちは ! お元気ですか 私はブラジル人です日本語がわるいです
I Studed japanese for one year, I hope you're going well. You will find a lot of things in this forum, people seeking mental help, how to get treatment with drugs or just get high with recreative substances. The intention is be good and helpful, taking care of each other! Nice to meet you my friend! I love Japan.