• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heroin withrawls!!

please does anyonek know how i can pass them??exept subutex...i ve read about iboga about ayawuska,kratom(i think).if someone had ever passed it please answer to me ..thanks..:(.
Nothing will get you "past" them apart from precipitated withdrawal using Amtagonists while an anesthesologist keeps you under for several hours. The price is crazy. There are things though that can ease your discomfort. Many have many ideas. Pregabalin, strong benzos like licit Xanax or Valium, untreated poppy pods with seeds therein & rendered as tea. Some swear by Kratom but if you are outside of SE Asis you will only be able to get foolish concoctions of unknown provenance.

Yes there is an easy (or easier) way to withdraw from opiates. Its called taking 1 to 4 grams of Vitamin C every hour for the first 2 or 3 days. Government study which proves this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10836211

Now listen to me carefully, if you go out and buy Vit. C in the store make sure you get CALCIUM ASCORBATE and NOT ascorbic acid!! Reason for that is ascorbic acid will give you diarrhea and make your withdrawals WORSE and will not make it any better.

I used only 1 gram/per hour of Vit. C and got off a bad codeine habit relatively pain free.

How much Vit. C you take will depend on your opiate habit, if it wasnt that bad maybe you only need 1 to 2 grams every hour first couple of days, if you're a total junkie you might need 2 to 4 grams every hour.

Play around with it and see which dosage works best for you
Wtf is this? Can anyone trustwordy say something on this comment?