• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heroin withrawls!!

geoegr

Greenlighter
please does anyonek know how i can pass them??exept subutex...i ve read about iboga about ayawuska,kratom(i think).if someone had ever passed it please answer to me ..thanks..:(.

Kratom works pretty well if u can get some. There really is no simple answer to this though.

Are you in withdrawals yet or getting ready for them? I have never used any of those drugs for withdrawals. I hear loperamide can be useful, don't go overboard with it if you use them. Also clonidine and any benzo at night for when you need to sleep.

Pass them? There's really nothing you can do to just "skip" withdrawal. Even Iboga is an enduring experience mentally & physically even if the duration isn't quite as long. Suboxone or other maintenance opioids can be a good solution, but has a process. You could also end up on the med a lot longer than you like & in the long run will still be something you'll have to face if you ever want to get off of that as well. Medications like it are bittersweet really because of that fact. I do know detox facilities will do a fast taper using suboxone to get you off H in combination of other medications & it does have some good results, but all the times I went & detoxed somewhere I just wasted the money because I relapsed as soon as I got out. You gotta be 100% ready. If you don't feel your mind can hack it without the chemicals then get on medication like Suboxone.

I've kicked H more than I can put a number on. Usually takes anywhere from 5-8 days for it to subside. Get some things to help reduce symptoms like loperdamine for the shits. Something to help you sleep....I would always try to find benzos or meds like trazedone/seroquel to help knock me out. Blood pressure medication like Clonidine really helps relax you as well, but none of this makes you feel 100%. They are simply bandages that only help so much while you recover. Its just real important to intake plenty of fluids, and try to eat as much as you can if possible. Supplement with vitamins, etc..

The easy part is getting through withdrawal. The hard part is not using again afterward.

please does anyonek know how i can pass them??exept subutex...i ve read about iboga about ayawuska,kratom(i think).if someone had ever passed it please answer to me ..thanks..:(.

I'm sorry you're going through this,
it's never easy to do this..
If you can get Subutex, that would really help you. Ibogane (sp) is illegal here for clinics like Methadone and such but i know in Canada they have clinics for Ibogane. I would love to attend one myself honestly.

If you're honestly ready to quit, you're going to quit no matter what path you choose.. Subutex and Suboxone honestly is the safest, that you can be prescribed (the withdrawal from heroin is going to make you very sick.. and want to stop the process, but everyday you get closer and closer to it out of your system.) Once i realized that, that why go back when i've gotten through so much detox and my body has had this insane transformation by the day away from heroin-- that's when it clicked..

I would never tell you to enter a Methadone clinic, the withdrawals and seizures from that is worse than heroin. It just get's you hooked HARD on something else and the consequences suck..

If you have any questions please don't hesitate..
Good luck hon

dishearten

I'm sorry you're going through this,
it's never easy to do this..
If you can get Subutex, that would really help you. Ibogane (sp) is illegal here for clinics like Methadone and such but i know in Canada they have clinics for Ibogane. I would love to attend one myself honestly.

If you're honestly ready to quit, you're going to quit no matter what path you choose.. Subutex and Suboxone honestly is the safest, that you can be prescribed (the withdrawal from heroin is going to make you very sick.. and want to stop the process, but everyday you get closer and closer to it out of your system.) Once i realized that, that why go back when i've gotten through so much detox and my body has had this insane transformation by the day away from heroin-- that's when it clicked..

I would never tell you to enter a Methadone clinic, the withdrawals and seizures from that is worse than heroin. It just get's you hooked HARD on something else and the consequences suck..

If you have any questions please don't hesitate..
Good luck hon

dishearten

I have been on both Methadone, and Suboxone each equally a long amount of time. They are both long acting opioids that build up in your system & withdrawal from either is a lot more drawn out in duration if stopped cold turkey. While Suboxone is a partial-agonist and makes way for easier short-term taper, each of these maintenance drugs are both very demanding to come off of in their own right. I was on 100mg's of methadone daily, and I had to stop cold turkey because I went to jail. The sickness is not as intense like a short acting opiate like Heroin, but its a very long process and I had nearly the same experience after I was taking 16mg's of Suboxone a day, and going cold Turkey. Suboxone is not to be taken lightly, and is still a very strong opioid. It is given in microdoses for pain in opiate naive patients.

Yes there is an easy (or easier) way to withdraw from opiates. Its called taking 1 to 4 grams of Vitamin C every hour for the first 2 or 3 days. Government study which proves this:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10836211

Now listen to me carefully, if you go out and buy Vit. C in the store make sure you get CALCIUM ASCORBATE and NOT ascorbic acid!! Reason for that is ascorbic acid will give you diarrhea and make your withdrawals WORSE and will not make it any better.

I used only 1 gram/per hour of Vit. C and got off a bad codeine habit relatively pain free.

How much Vit. C you take will depend on your opiate habit, if it wasnt that bad maybe you only need 1 to 2 grams every hour first couple of days, if you're a total junkie you might need 2 to 4 grams every hour.

Play around with it and see which dosage works best for you

I have been on both Methadone, and Suboxone each equally a long amount of time. They are both long acting opioids that build up in your system & withdrawal from either is a lot more drawn out in duration if stopped cold turkey. While Suboxone is a partial-agonist and makes way for easier short-term taper, each of these maintenance drugs are both very demanding to come off of in their own right. I was on 100mg's of methadone daily, and I had to stop cold turkey because I went to jail. The sickness is not as intense like a short acting opiate like Heroin, but its a very long process and I had nearly the same experience after I was taking 16mg's of Suboxone a day, and going cold Turkey. Suboxone is not to be taken lightly, and is still a very strong opioid. It is given in microdoses for pain in opiate naive patients.

Wow, major props for going cold off the methadone at 100mg.. I was on 120mg, at 100 pounds (this Dr. seriously just cared about his clinic, money, and making more babies..) that was when I had my first seizure and i've had them ever since. Methadone isn't for someone to play with, after expiriencing it for myself, my goodness.. I feel so bad for the hooked clinic go-ers..

Being on Subs imo, i've been tapering down for a while at a very small dose (.5 mg a day).. I know it's never good to replace one with another, but it saved my life.
If anyone can go cold and seriously push through that bolted door that always had the tiniest bit of light behind it, you are strong willed. I'm just thinking of the safety, the withdrawal of all these substances are dangerous.. It's truly a frightening thing.

Wow, major props for going cold off the methadone at 100mg.. I was on 120mg, at 100 pounds (this Dr. seriously just cared about his clinic, money, and making more babies..) that was when I had my first seizure and i've had them ever since. Methadone isn't for someone to play with, after expiriencing it for myself, my goodness.. I feel so bad for the hooked clinic go-ers..

Being on Subs imo, i've been tapering down for a while at a very small dose (.5 mg a day).. I know it's never good to replace one with another, but it saved my life.
If anyone can go cold and seriously push through that bolted door that always had the tiniest bit of light behind it, you are strong willed. I'm just thinking of the safety, the withdrawal of all these substances are dangerous.. It's truly a frightening thing.

I do agree with your switch from Methadone to Sub as Suboxone being a partial-agonist leaves you a lot more clear headed. I felt like an absolute Zombie on Methadone all I wanted to do was sleep, and eat sweet shit. When I switched to Sub I made a great transition. I've experienced a slow taper over time getting off of Sub as well that went fine in combination with other medications like Neurotin/Trazedone to elevate symptoms as I got closer to jumping off. I just wasn't quite ready & after I did finish the taper I ended up relapsing on smack a few weeks later & right back on Sub again after I hit bottom. I'm opiate free at the current moment for the last 3 months which is the longest I have gone without opiate/opioid dependency whether its prescription or illegal since 2009. I had many many stints kicking or thinking I'd be ready to taper & get off that always failed. This last time I was in jail for 3 months so I wasn't able to obtain any drugs for a chance at relapse. It gave my mind/body/soul the most amount of time away from it all since becoming hooked and it def helps a load being kept away from potentially using again. I got out in August, and I will admit I have used once just last week after being stupid & replying to a request from an old friend on facebook. I ended up smoking a little tar which Ive never even tried because I only use to IV it. I got horribly sick/nauseous from the experience & didn't much get to enjoy myself. This was two weeks ago, & I haven't been inclined to do it again since. I'm an idiot for even trying again after all the time spent getting better again but such is the illogical mind of an addict I suppose. I'm living one day at a time & keeping things positive so I don't fall back into the depths again. All my other bouts of relapse in the past I'd use again, and crave it more & rapidly start doing it on a daily basis again, but this time I had nothing but negative feelings from it & have been able to maintain since. Anyhow enough rambling lol addiction is a beast.

I do agree with your switch from Methadone to Sub as Suboxone being a partial-agonist leaves you a lot more clear headed. I felt like an absolute Zombie on Methadone all I wanted to do was sleep, and eat sweet shit. When I switched to Sub I made a great transition. I've experienced a slow taper over time getting off of Sub as well that went fine in combination with other medications like Neurotin/Trazedone to elevate symptoms as I got closer to jumping off. I just wasn't quite ready & after I did finish the taper I ended up relapsing on smack a few weeks later & right back on Sub again after I hit bottom. I'm opiate free at the current moment for the last 3 months which is the longest I have gone without opiate/opioid dependency whether its prescription or illegal since 2009. I had many many stints kicking or thinking I'd be ready to taper & get off that always failed. This last time I was in jail for 3 months so I wasn't able to obtain any drugs for a chance at relapse. It gave my mind/body/soul the most amount of time away from it all since becoming hooked and it def helps a load being kept away from potentially using again. I got out in August, and I will admit I have used once just last week after being stupid & replying to a request from an old friend on facebook. I ended up smoking a little tar which Ive never even tried because I only use to IV it. I got horribly sick/nauseous from the experience & didn't much get to enjoy myself. This was two weeks ago, & I haven't been inclined to do it again since. I'm an idiot for even trying again after all the time spent getting better again but such is the illogical mind of an addict I suppose. I'm living one day at a time & keeping things positive so I don't fall back into the depths again. All my other bouts of relapse in the past I'd use again, and crave it more & rapidly start doing it on a daily basis again, but this time I had nothing but negative feelings from it & have been able to maintain since. Anyhow enough rambling lol addiction is a beast.

Goodness Winr, well.. Regardless what you think, you should feel extremely proud of yourself for not continuing back up after the slip.
It seems when we slip, they are tests.. Almost like the smack is saying, "hey man, lets fuck around i thought you loved me.." like a sick ex boyfriend or girlfriend, which is very apt actually.. it talks shit to your psyche, it haunts your dreams night and day, and regardless how far away you are from it you can't get it out of your mind.. until you say "FUCK YOU DUDE, BACK UP!" which i see you have done.
You testing yourself with the tar was one of your tests.. Don't put yourself down, look at today.. Look at yourself and all you have learned since you first started up being stupid lol..
Sadly, my past haunts the crap out of me.. Even without smack, without hard drugs, and trying slowly to get on the right track by staying on my meds and forcing myself to go to counseling to see if i can (try) to find a underlining reason why it's so hard to move forward, and how i can be truly happy and accept myself for who i am today, and who i want to be.. NOT judge and destroy myself for what i used to do, and the hollow shell i used to be. If we keep doing that, we won't see tomorrow. BTW, Facebook is seriously a downward spiral just like drugs man! I have one, for the purpose of a "photo cloud" if you will, but I do not go on it, ever. People are piranhas... and misery truly love's company.. A lot of people on FB seem to be more like destroyers than friends, that's why i tend to stay away from that "community".

Never think you failed, and like you're saying, you have nothing but negative feelings from the slip..
That's a powerful message to yourself.
Yes, addiction swallows us whole, we have to be so careful of it's strong tide.
I'm glad you're here to tell your story, it's going to touch at least one person-- it already has me.

first of all sorry for my bad english..i were on suboxone program and here in greece they gave us very big amount iwas on 24mg per day i was feeling very bad and not sober so i stop thats the reason i wrote i dont want to pass this again...ibogaine is a grreat solution but i sent my kilos,years of use,dosage etc to ibogaworld and the cost to start is up to 1500eyro money i dont have..i like the kratom.Freon. answer do you know this for sure??or this with vitamin c ? i m still using heroin and benzos..and i have diazepam and kodeine as many i want but there not enough..thank you all you give me courage and hope!

first of all sorry for my bad english..i were on suboxone program and here in greece they gave us very big amount iwas on 24mg per day i was feeling very bad and not sober so i stop thats the reason i wrote i dont want to pass this again...ibogaine is a grreat solution but i sent my kilos,years of use,dosage etc to ibogaworld and the cost to start is up to 1500eyro money i dont have..i like the kratom.Freon. answer do you know this for sure??or this with vitamin c ? i m still using heroin and benzos..and i have diazepam and kodeine as many i want but there not enough..thank you all you give me courage and hope!

Good afternoon dear,
it's nice to see you're still with us! We are here for you <3

When you start Suboxone Treatment, usually coming off of Heroin.. They give you much more than 24mg in a facility and/or outpatient program to start to curb your pains and sicknesses.. I wonder if that was why you did not feel okay.. Suboxone is strong, and used properly can really save your life from H..
I unfortunately don't know much about Kratom..
Big question..
As for Ibogaine, is this legal in your country? Do they have programs for this? And/or is this attainable easily in Greece?
Is Ibogaworld a website where you tried to get this?
Ibogaine would help you tremendously, but then again I don't have expirience with Kratom-- which I will reaserch for you..
Do you have insurance? And are there places you can go to get this?

Definitely raising your Vit C, AND Vit D levels will help you feel just alittle better.. I'm on 50,000mg of Vit D a week, but it still doesn't do much.. but it may help for you with your health and state trying to figure out the plan.

As for the fact that you're still using Heroin, please keep in contact.. Helping find the right treatment for your plan is very important to us! Remember though, this is about YOU.. Only YOU can do this-- we are here for you 100% but you need to do the work.. and not give up. There's many options you have here. So, that's good.

Diazepam and Codeine depending on the dosage should help you a bit when you run out of the smack.. Keep you out of severe withdrawals, the Codeine is a small part of Morphine and the rest is just Tylenol-- So it's not much, but atleast it's something.. You should only take it when you feel the withdrawals coming. As for the Diazepam, depending on the mg strength, it depends.. How much are you taking?
Let us know all you can so we can help you hon.. That's what we're here for :)

seriously look up Loperamide and cimetidine, it's what i do and it's over the counter so it's easy as hell to get and a weeks worth of stuff is only 10-15$. I take a gram of Cimetidine one hour before I take 40mg of Loperamide and I feel NO physical symptoms of withdrawal... I only have the craving/depression/anxiety... which can easily be cured with some good bud or some benzos. That's my two cents!

Methadone. for long term treatment or ghb or gbl for a permanent quick solution. I've done both. i find methadone to be beneficial in many ways. but a ghb binge is pretty awesome. depends on your scenario. but lower your dose for about a week or ill be hurting

sory i ve keep writing big txts but sohow when i try to post all deleting...thank you for you suport tommorow i ll make my final fight for life...i had write them at the prvius mesages but i cant post

hiii there!!!thanks for the interest its very important to me even from someone who is at the other side if the earth,thank you all!!and again sory for my english it may cause damage to your eyes..well ibogaworld is just a site but they ask you some thinks and tell you whAt you need its in nederlands...i need a lot and i dont have the mpney..i ask and others and thats a fact...

kratom i made a reseaerch for a few hours now and its something great!!!but even its legal everywhere cause its not drug it doesnt effect you anyway exept make you feel better its illigal here!!to the country who a 12 years old kid can go and smoke and drink in a bar...the laws here are very stupid for example if they catch toy with3-4grams of heroin or coce you ll probably be free but with a joint you ll get a trial!anyway in your questions what i take now i m in 1+gram heroin and a benzo a day..a have i big story to tell but i dont want to bored you so i ll write just the most importand parts..

i am 35 and 20 years hooked on drugs in amazing amounds which everyother will be dead..i m not proud that things i am ashamed for example i vebeen taken 10 bezos 2 ecsasy,i lsd,i gram amfetamine,heroin of course and 10 grams of weed per day for aboyt tree years of my life...we where 5 friends im the only alive now..after that i went to many phicatrist withoyt results so after two OD and the second with 2 days in a coma a went to a very tough rehab program,that save my life back thhen i stay sober 6 years after that!!the only years i ve lived..after i get hooked again and then try the subutex program is tay for a year but i was feeling numb depressed and like a kind of state junke..

i try again to the tough program but a last only 4 moths ..after that i felt down again harder this time.,cause i lost my dreams and hope and couldnt enjoy anything..at tis point i felt and still feeling like lost my soul hopless and pesimistic for everything i ll quit for ever and from aother tries and for the life..this life i will not wish it even to my worst enemy...cause with me suffers and other people who love me..and maybe you ll call me selfie if i put a bullet in my head but i m thinking ,yes they will cry for some time they will be devistated but for how long?2-3 years?

the life will bw better for them after((oof sory i dont know what happen to me and write this now)) tst my soul hopless and pesimistic for everything....but finve mally now i decide to give my self the last change i ve past so many things that if this dont work i ll give up for ever i ll quit for ever and from aother tries and for the life..this life i will not wish it even to my worst enemy...cause with me suffers and other people who love me..and maybe you ll call me selfie if i put a bullet in my head but for how long?2-3 years?the life will bw better for them after((oof sory i dont know what happen to me and write this))...

i wAnt to thank you all for your suport i ll promise i ll do my best..lets turn the page i m trying to get in a program now but to get there i ve to stay sober for a month!!they gave me daed line three weeks to give a heroin free urine test..i ve fail the first two :( ..my last atemp is next thustday..so my fight is starting tommorow my "weapons"are codeine,diazepam ,2 bezo pills,loperamide?,quetiapine,1subutex two natural suppliments for pain relif and feeling better..if you have any last time advices or something to recoment pleace tell me...even itws something like "dring lemonades"or something..plesae send it to me to archive a last favour i ask is positive thought and energy ....i wish the best for you happy,wealthy,health and the god have all of you good and your belovers!!!!!..PS i m not drung now it take me 3 hours to write this i dont know maybe its my laptop sory if it doest make meaninig sometimes.....bb

Last edited by a moderator:
hiii there!!!thanks for the interest its very important to me even from someone who is at the other side if the earth,thank you all!!and again sory for my english it may cause damage to your eyes..well ibogaworld is just a site but they ask you some thinks and tell you whAt you need its in nederlands...i need a lot and i dont have the mpney..i ask and others and thats a fact...kratom i made a reseaerch for a few hours now and its something great!!!but even its legal everywhere cause its not drug it doesnt effect you anyway exept make you feel better its illigal here!!to the country who a 12 years old kid can go and smoke and drink in a bar...the laws here are very stupid for example if they catch toy with3-4grams of heroin or coce you ll probably be free but with a joint you ll get a trial!anyway in your questions what i take now i m in 1+gram heroin and a benzo a day..a have i big story to tell but i dont want to bored you so i ll write just the most importand parts..i am 35 and 20 years hooked on drugs in amazing amounds which everyother will be dead..i m not proud that things i am ashamed for example i vebeen taken 10 bezos 2 ecsasy,i lsd,i gram amfetamine,heroin of course and 10 grams of weed per day for aboyt tree years of my life...we where 5 friends im the only alive now..after that i went to many phicatrist withoyt results so after two OD and the second with 2 days in a coma a went to a very tough rehab program,that save my life back thhen i stay sober 6 years after that!!the only years i ve lived..after i get hooked again and then try the subutex program is tay for a year but i was feeling numb depressed and like a kind of state junke..i try again to the tough program but a last only 4 moths ..after that i felt down again harder this time.,cause i lost my dreams and hope and couldnt enjoy anything..at tis point i felt and still feeling like lost my soul hopless and pesimistic for everything i ll quit for ever and from aother tries and for the life..this life i will not wish it even to my worst enemy...cause with me suffers and other people who love me..and maybe you ll call me selfie if i put a bullet in my head but i m thinking ,yes they will cry for some time they will be devistated but for how long?2-3 years?the life will bw better for them after((oof sory i dont know what happen to me and write this now)) tst my soul hopless and pesimistic for everything....but finve mally now i decide to give my self the last change i ve past so many things that if this dont work i ll give up for ever i ll quit for ever and from aother tries and for the life..this life i will not wish it even to my worst enemy...cause with me suffers and other people who love me..and maybe you ll call me selfie if i put a bullet in my head but for how long?2-3 years?the life will bw better for them after((oof sory i dont know what happen to me and write this))...i wAnt to thank you all for your suport i ll promise i ll do my best..lets turn the page i m trying to get in a program now but to get there i ve to stay sober for a month!!they gave me daed line three weeks to give a heroin free urine test..i ve fail the first two :( ..my last atemp is next thustday..so my fight is starting tommorow my "weapons"are codeine,diazepam ,2 bezo pills,loperamide?,quetiapine,1subutex two natural suppliments for pain relif and feeling better..if you have any last time advices or something to recoment pleace tell me...even itws something like "dring lemonades"or something..plesae send it to me to archive a last favour i ask is positive thought and energy ....i wish the best for you happy,wealthy,health and the god have all of you good and your belovers!!!!!..PS i m not drung now it take me 3 hours to write this i dont know maybe its my laptop sory if it doest make meaninig sometimes.....bb

there are some sentences which appear again in wrong places and words to...but i afraid to fix that couse i already say my laptop is doingit own things.....so sory again and with litlle ok many patience youllbe able to make some sence..

there are some sentences which appear again in wrong places and words to...but i afraid to fix that couse i already say my laptop is doingit own things.....so sory again and with litlle ok many patience youllbe able to make some sence..

Okay dear,
You definitely need to pass this next one..
First of all-- Codeine has Morphine in it, if you're going to pass Heroin free.. You don't want Morphine to show up in the test so if you're going to take those, take them first..
Make the Benzos last as long as you can, same with the Subutex! You would be so surprised how little you can take that will help your body in withdrawal..
But definitely, you don't want that Codeine to show up in your system because it will show up as Morphine and they will still think you're using and you won't get your treatment..

I'm sorry you've gone through so much, it's so hard to live as an addict, but you coming to us is clear that you want to get better!
Definitely stay hydrated as your withdrawal will be a bit harsh.. The Codeine will stay in your system for a few days so make sure you're well hydrated and that's the first thing you rid yourself of if you feel you must take it.

We believe in you, if you believe in yourself! It begins with you!

You are so strong for coming to us for help, it shows a lot of strength.
Let me know if you have any other questions, i'll be around all night!

Much love and support,
dishearten